Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan herself professes to be a foodie, who follows a balanced, healthy diet plan, so it wouldn't be a stretch to see Harry changing his food habits. My husband changed his as we grew closer, it most certainly doesn't make him weak or me controlling. The Daily Fail is just up to it's usual antics.

There won't be any new appearances for the next few weeks, so they need new ways to sell their content and keep their advertisers happy. Expect more silly stories like this one in the coming weeks.

Meghan herself professes to be a foodie, who follows a balanced, healthy diet plan, so it wouldn't be a stretch to see Harry changing his food habits. My husband changed his as we grew closer, it most certainly doesn't make him weak or me controlling. The Daily Fail is just up to it's usual antics.

Exactly, sometimes certain things change not because one party is "making" the other one. Everyone involved is an adult and can make their own decisions. Of course, if Meghan is doing the cooking primarily, it's likely that Harry's diet would change somewhat, but I'm sure if there is something he absolutely hates, Meghan would make some accommodation. Just like if there is something he absolutely love, I'm sure she'll take that into account. And vice versa. How do I know this? Because that's how adult relationships work.

Harry is in his thirties, the majority of his friends are married with children. They want him out getting drunk alone? He has grown up and it was before he even met Meghan. I guess they want him to remain a manchild going out partying and binging like he did when he was 20.

I know from experience that when one is single and living alone, its not that conductive to cooking up a lot of food and so much easier to just pop out for a burger or pizza. Eating for one changes to eating for two and enjoying a meal together is more conductive to want to cook real meals, shop for ingredients and even actually set a table for dinner.

This is a couple that said they got engaged formally with the ring and all while cooking a roast chicken for dinner. They're in the kitchen preparing food together which is a whole lot more fun when you have someone to do it with sometimes. Meghan had already put her thoughts and energies into what she eats. Harry, most likely probably not. Getting to know Meghan drew Harry to wanting to share what she knows and likes about food and they explore it together. Its a process.

I like Harry's new look. He's slimmer, he's refined and looks very, very good. Love does a body good. :D

:previous:well, judging from William’s comment after the announcement of the engagement that perhaps Harry would stop raiding his frig., I suspect that a good deal of Harry’s popping out for pizza or whatever may have been popping over to his brother’s for leftovers :whistling:

I think that 'raiding the fridge' remark of William's (originally from a couple of years ago) was just a joke. The Cambridges have lived mostly at Anmer for the last few years. Norfolk's rather a long way to drive for some leftovers.

I think that 'raiding the fridge' remark of William's (originally from a couple of years ago) was just a joke. The Cambridges have lived mostly at Anmer for the last few years. Norfolk's rather a long way to drive for some leftovers.
I also think it was a joke, sad that every throw a way comment is taken so seriously Harry and William have been publicly mocking each other for years.

Its been an ongoing thing for years that the brothers throw digs at each other. I think its a sign of a very close relationship they share. Not to be taken seriously by any means. :D

Leonora met Prince Harry and Meghan Markle when they visited her school in Nottingham. Now she’s been invited to their wedding. Find out why shortly on @BBCNottingham and at 1830 on @bbcemt #bbc1

via Jeremy Ball

Leonora has also shared that Meghan made a private visit to Nottingham Academy after this official visit as she had promised Leonora and a few others. She spent time with them talking.

Absolutely lovely. I think Meghan is proving a class act myself.

Nice to hear that Meghan kept her promise and went back to the school to talk to her. We have learned of a few private visits by Meghan now.

Its nice to hear about the visits. Actually meeting people, engaging, doing the work. This is how you deal with an awful media that will not give you a chance. Change the narrative by doing the work.

I love hearing about these private visits. They mean so much to the recipients, Leonora and her friends will remember this for a lifetime.

Unusually good, I think.. altho' a tad 'generous' with Harry's hair, perhaps ?

Harry's figure is 3 years old. They just updated it for the beard. That may explain why things are a little fuller up top. Generally a good job but somehow the Meghan figure is more convincing in the angled shots than the head on pics. Just me?

No it's not just you. They don't seem to have quite nailed full face Meghan. Harry is very good though.

Better than I was expecting!

I'm with you...I think it's creepy!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom