Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil Monkey said:
I completly disagree!

well its the wrong thread to discuss it :)

but in queen noors thread - you can tell me - in which way he was a good husband.
when I read queen noors biographie - its really hard to believe.

well as king - he was great...

My question is as follows:If the title of CP was bestowed on Prince Hamzah, so he would be one day King, so why keep Prince Hassan a CP for so long, if he had no intenetion of making him king and KHussein had adult sons many years before he was on his deathbed? Many Political anlyists in the west beleive, that as I said before, not that KHussein wanted to play around with Hamzah, nor Hassan previously, but the title CP is an honour bestwed on someone you want to give an honour to, and cannot give the monarchy to. King Hussein didn't give over the line of Monarchy to his brother {and he was CP a hell of along time, in fact if he wanted to he could have handed it over to any son many years previously, which makes me think that QNoor didn't want him to!}and did not expect his son to do so!
All Noor's ambition backfired on her!

auntie said:
Sorry to all the PHamzah\Qnoor fans, but I think the reason he was named CP was due to his mom's pressure, she had tremendous influence on Hussein's last years, control over his physical, emotional and materialistic(money) well being, this is the feeling many westerners feel. This was King Hussein's way of compensating QNoor, What did she think? KAbdullah won't take the title away from his brother as his father did before?!

I wonder why u and others can't believe KH loved Hamzah more than his other sons, and therefore he wished him to succeed himself on the throne- have u read KH's letter to Ham on Hamzah's 18th b-day, last Sept 1998, according to Muslim Calendar, ? I read only a few sentences, but that was enough to understand how much KH loved Hamzah, and of course, just read his last letter to P. Hassan, in which he never mentions Abdullah, and also his last interview, he kept talking about the "apple of his eyes", apart from talking about the situation in Palestine.

I didn't know where to post this but I thought is might be the right thread cuz it's about Prince Ali bin Nayef ( Princess Noor's uncle and princess Wejdan's husband ),Sme shocking news!

Prince Ali bin Nayef weds to Ms.Rima Al-Masry ,this was announced by the Royal court yesterday!

Wow after all those years he got married again!

lil Monkey said:
I didn't know where to post this but I thought is might be the right thread cuz it's about Prince Ali bin Nayef ( Princess Noor's uncle and princess Wejdan's husband ),Sme shocking news!

Prince Ali bin Nayef weds to Ms.Rima Al-Masry ,this was announced by the Royal court yesterday!

Wow after all those years he got married again!

But Ali continue married with Princess Widjan?? It´s Rima his secons wife?

Thanks

salma said:
But Ali continue married with Princess Widjan?? It´s Rima his secons wife?

Thanks
I am not sure,but i think she's his second wife,Princess Wejdan is still his wife.

lil Monkey said:
I am not sure,but i think she's his second wife,Princess Wejdan is still his wife.

Thank´s Lil Monkey

lil Monkey said:
NOT for a fact of course...It just doesn't make sense,as closesttoheaven said,it's impossible that KH fooled his son and played with his feelings and title just to make QN think that her son will be King one day and then fool them both and appoint Abdullah knowing that he will not keep Hamzah as his CP,this is just IMPOSSIBLE!
He wouldn't think of that , even if he was Satin (the devil) himself!!

KH loved dearly both his wife and his son, Hamzah, I think these speculations are rather ridiculous and of no use, a real waste of time, at least for me, of course, any1 is entitled to post far- fetched stories, though we are talking about a dead person, - in my religion, and i'm sure in Muslim Religion, too, we have a very great respect to dead ppl, we never say anything bad about them. It would be so unrespectful, and well, a person who's dead , can't defend him/herself, of course.

I am not a parent but I can speak from my observation , if you ask any parent who you are love most between your children ? the answer mostely will be "I love all of them" , although maybe they don't treating them equally ! , for sure who have the best behave will have the best treating .

emily62_1 said:
KH loved dearly both his wife and his son, Hamzah, I think these speculations are rather ridiculous and of no use, a real waste of time, at least for me, of course, any1 is entitled to post far- fetched stories, though we are talking about a dead person, - in my religion, and i'm sure in Muslim Religion, too, we have a very great respect to dead ppl, we never say anything bad about them. It would be so unrespectful, and well, a person who's dead , can't defend him/herself, of course.
yes em...it's very disrespectful and even muslims believe that it's disrespectful to talk ill of the dead, but I have to admit I'm a little confused about why KH is being discussed in a PHamz thread...but I haven't read all the posts yet so I'm probably just missing something

-Eliza

houri said:
I am not a parent but I can speak from my observation , if you ask any parent who you are love most between your children ? the answer mostely will be "I love all of them" , although maybe they don't treating them equally ! , for sure who have the best behave will have the best treating .

There is no doubt that the late king's affections for his children fluctuated. It was not really a question of who was behaving better at a certain time. but more which wife he wanted to keep happy ! When he wrote (from King Abdullah and his brother Prince Feisal's point of views, ) the unecessarily hurtful letter, regarding the future of the succession, the older boys were I think in their young teens and had done nothing to merit such a slap in the face. Prince Ali was then a toddler, so his potenetial was unknown. Later, Prince Ali, still a young child, was pushed aside in favour of Prince Hamzah, and in between there had been a short period when Prince Talal, ( Prince Mohammed's elder son) was very much the favoured young prince. It is interesting to speculate, had he not fallen ill, and continued with his flirtation with the the young reporter, if that relationship had culminated in marriage, and had produced children, what implications this would have had ? I am afraid, for all his merits and I am know that our Jordanian members certainly see their late monarch though a hazy, favourable glow, he was a tough, self centred person. He was used to doing what he wanted to do, as and when he wanted to do it, and with little concern for what the fall out would be. Maybe those are the skills needed to have survived for so long in the jungle of middle eastern politics. Charismatic, wily, intelligent, tough, but nice ? Loyal ??

Last edited:
marmarina

lil Monkey said:
Yea,where are they :confused: :confused:

i thimk we have 2 ask u this question as u live in jordan u r very lucky coz u live in jordan.

emily62_1 said:
I wonder why u and others can't believe KH loved Hamzah more than his other sons, and therefore he wished him to succeed himself on the throne- have u read KH's letter to Ham on Hamzah's 18th b-day, last Sept 1998, according to Muslim Calendar, ? I read only a few sentences, but that was enough to understand how much KH loved Hamzah, and of course, just read his last letter to P. Hassan, in which he never mentions Abdullah, and also his last interview, he kept talking about the "apple of his eyes", apart from talking about the situation in Palestine.

i read once that king hussien love prince hamzah as he look like him in every thing

i have a new jordanian friend from jordan in egypt and she told me that she dont like prince hamzah at all and he is not cute and alot of people in jordan say this and he is not popular,is this true lil monkey about prince hamzah as u live in jordan?

shelley said:
There is no doubt that the late king's affections for his children fluctuated. It was not really a question of who was behaving better at a certain time. but more which wife he wanted to keep happy ! When he wrote (from King Abdullah and his brother Prince Feisal's point of views, ) the unecessarily hurtful letter, regarding the future of the succession, the older boys were I think in their young teens and had done nothing to merit such a slap in the face. Prince Ali was then a toddler, so his potenetial was unknown. Later, Prince Ali, still a young child, was pushed aside in favour of Prince Hamzah, and in between there had been a short period when Prince Talal, ( Prince Mohammed's elder son) was very much the favoured young prince. It is interesting to speculate, had he not fallen ill, and continued with his flirtation with the the young reporter, if that relationship had culminated in marriage, and had produced children, what implications this would have had ? I am afraid, for all his merits and I am know that our Jordanian members certainly see their late monarch though a hazy, favourable glow, he was a tough, self centred person. He was used to doing what he wanted to do, as and when he wanted to do it, and with little concern for what the fall out would be. Maybe those are the skills needed to have survived for so long in the jungle of middle eastern politics. Charismatic, wily, intelligent, tough, but nice ? Loyal ??
Very well said! The truth is, like in many marriages, that the spouse has a great influence on affections and decisions, why is it so hard to beleive that QNoor had a great influence on KH's desicions, just as she decided who would see him in his last days, the low immunity system thing is just an excuse!

auntie said:
Very well said! The truth is, like in many marriages, that the spouse has a great influence on affections and decisions, why is it so hard to beleive that QNoor had a great influence on KH's desicions, just as she decided who would see him in his last days, the low immunity system thing is just an excuse!

because she said it a hundred times - that it was ONLY HIS decision.
and QNoor is that naive honest - that I can only believe in her statements!

marmarina said:
i have a new jordanian friend from jordan in egypt and she told me that she dont like prince hamzah at all and he is not cute and alot of people in jordan say this and he is not popular,is this true lil monkey about prince hamzah as u live in jordan?

No it's not :)

I can imagine y ur friend doesn't like him :rolleyes: But I'd rather keep it to myself

marmarina said:
i thimk we have 2 ask u this question as u live in jordan u r very lucky coz u live in jordan.

unfortunatly we know nothing about him :(

elizahawthorne said:
yes em...it's very disrespectful and even muslims believe that it's disrespectful to talk ill of the dead, but I have to admit I'm a little confused about why KH is being discussed in a PHamz thread...but I haven't read all the posts yet so I'm probably just missing something

-Eliza

lol yea u are missing smthing :D
they were talking about KH decision of appointing KA CP and KA's decision of freeing Hamzah of his title...:)

lil Monkey said:
unfortunatly we know nothing about him :(

thats very sad
do you have an idea why there are no pictures of him and his wife?
I mean - he was once in television with King abdullah you told during the time of the attacks in amman.

closesttoheaven said:
thats very sad
do you have an idea why there are no pictures of him and his wife?
I mean - he was once in television with King abdullah you told during the time of the attacks in amman.

Yea he performed Juma'a prayers with KA,some say he's in Jordan,but I really doubt it. :(

lil Monkey said:
Yea he performed Juma'a prayers with KA,some say he's in Jordan,but I really doubt it. :(

but he finished his studies or am I wrong?
and I thought princess noor finished last year or so ago - too?

what should he do abroad?:confused:

its strange that he is never there - neither during the attacs - nor during opening of the parliament.
thats so strange...

closesttoheaven said:
but he finished his studies or am I wrong?
and I thought princess noor finished last year or so ago - too?

what should he do abroad?:confused:

its strange that he is never there - neither during the attacs - nor during opening of the parliament.
thats so strange...

I think I read in Hamzah official website that noor Graduated,but dunno about Hamzah,he should have graduated by now,but i think he's been on and off from school,a lot of events had taken place during the time he was at school (university I mean,lol),so he used to come to Jordan a lot,I really wonder if he graduated.
He enrolled september 2001...

lil Monkey said:
I think I read in Hamzah official website that noor Graduated,but dunno about Hamzah,he should have graduated by now,but i think he's been on and off from school,a lot of events had taken place during the time he was at school (university I mean,lol),so he used to come to Jordan a lot,I really wonder if he graduated.
He enrolled september 2001...

maybe he passed the exam :D

dun hope so for sure
maybe he studies other things he is interested in too
he has the time now to do so

auntie said:

Sorry. I am confused. Do you mean Queen Noor did or didn't have an influence on the king in his last days ? I believe she did have a huge influence on her husband, and his physical state also made it easy to isolate him and control whom he saw. My Jordanian sources say had he not fallen ill again round the time he was seeing the journalist, he was most certainly contemplating ending his marriage to Queen Noor. This is not to say that his affection for prince Hamzah wavered. All I am saying is that a new wife might have had a new set of children, and then who knows what could have ensued ? History does repeat itself and in that family more than in others. I do however believe that Princess Muna was not a manipulative woman, and conducted herself with dignity in a difficult and undignified situation. Queen Noor on the other hand is getting her come uppance big time. Perhaps it is a case of 'you reap as you sow'.

Last edited:
shelley said:
Sorry. I am confused. Do you mean Queen Noor did or didn't have an inflence on the king in his last days ? I believe she did have a huge influence on her husband, and his physical state also made it easy to isolate him and control whom he saw. My Jordanian sources say had he not fallen ill again round the time he was seeing the journalist, he was most certainly contemplating ending his marriage to Queen Noor. This is not to say that his affection for prince Hamzah wavered. All I am saying is that a new wife might have had a new set of children, and then who knows what could have ensued ? History does repeat itself and in that family more than in others. I do however believe that Princess Muna was not a manipulative woman, and conducted herself with dignity in a difficult and undignified situation.

how can they know that the marriage with queen noor was something like ended?
that seems like a rumour to me - like thousand other things are rumours;)

shelley said:
Sorry. I am confused. Do you mean Queen Noor did or didn't have an influence on the king in his last days ? I believe she did have a huge influence on her husband, and his physical state also made it easy to isolate him and control whom he saw. My Jordanian sources say had he not fallen ill again round the time he was seeing the journalist, he was most certainly contemplating ending his marriage to Queen Noor. This is not to say that his affection for prince Hamzah wavered. All I am saying is that a new wife might have had a new set of children, and then who knows what could have ensued ? History does repeat itself and in that family more than in others. I do however believe that Princess Muna was not a manipulative woman, and conducted herself with dignity in a difficult and undignified situation. Queen Noor on the other hand is getting her come uppance big time. Perhaps it is a case of 'you reap as you sow'.

Yes, that is exactly the point I was trying to make, QNoor efected hugely KH's decision in his favourizing her children, and deciding who visits Hussein on his deathbed, besides that, years ago her stepchildren complained about her!

closesttoheaven said:
how can they know that the marriage with queen noor was something like ended?
that seems like a rumour to me - like thousand other things are rumours;)
It was in fact a confirmed fact, KH even went to her parents to ask their permission, in fact KNoor even related to the incident in her bio in a tactful way (for her benifit) she couldn't actually say her marriage was picture perdect! for it wasn't!

auntie said:
It was in fact a confirmed fact, KH even went to her parents to ask their permission, in fact KNoor even related to the incident in her bio in a tactful way (for her benifit) she couldn't actually say her marriage was picture perdect! for it wasn't!

no I know what you mean...
that was a rumour during prince talal had cancer and she has been with him in the states?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom