Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor- News & Pictures III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lil Monkey said:
I honestly feel like there isn't a way to know th real truth behind what happend, Possibilities and reasons behind that keep popping up,U can never tell the truth....Even if u heard it from them.
One day u get convinced that it was Hamzah's wish,then u think,umm if it was his wish y was he so close to King Abdullah and sometimes just obeyed him more than his mother,Y did he get married this young and to a princess,don't say it was love,may be, but it has more into it than just that....Then you Would think,umm maybe King Abdullah wanted to take that move sooner or later,so the sooner the better,but again u think,He thought highly of Hamzah and Hamzah was so loyal to KA and so close in terms of Obeying,y would he do that now? y couldn't he wait at least a few more years till the situation in the ME settles down,note that There isn't a crown prince named yet!
Was it really Hamzah's choice? or was it a way of keeping QN away? Nobody knows anymore,u hear a different story everyday..A year has passed by so far and people are still talking about the same issue!

so true what you say!

On 31 August 2005 Princess Yasmine bint Asem, daughter of Prince Asem Bin Nayef and his first wife Firouzeh Vokhshouri, married Jordanian Basel Yaghnam at the bride's father's house in Amman, Jordan. The official wedding took place today in Aqaba. The bride is the eldest sister of Princess Noor Hamzah, who attended the wedding with her husband Prince Hamzah. The wedding was also attended by Queen Noor.

it looks like August is the lucky month for Noor and her sisters ;)
Congrats to the couple,Alf mabrouk :)

Source: Jewls of Arabia posted by HILAL.

lil Monkey said:
On 31 August 2005 Princess Yasmine bint Asem, daughter of Prince Asem Bin Nayef and his first wife Firouzeh Vokhshouri, married Jordanian Basel Yaghnam at the bride's father's house in Amman, Jordan. The official wedding took place today in Aqaba. The bride is the eldest sister of Princess Noor Hamzah, who attended the wedding with her husband Prince Hamzah. The wedding was also attended by Queen Noor.

it looks like August is the lucky month for Noor and her sisters ;)
Congrats to the couple,Alf mabrouk :)

Source: Jewls of Arabia posted by HILAL.

the today - does it mean TODAY - or was it a day weeks ago?:confused: :D :rolleyes:

but nice to hear such news :)

closesttoheaven said:
the today - does it mean TODAY - or was it a day weeks ago?:confused: :D :rolleyes:

but nice to hear such news :)
well the article said August 31st,I guess u didn't notice the date,lol

lil Monkey said:
well the article said August 31st,I guess u didn't notice the date,lol

The official wedding took place today in Aqaba

that means it wasnt on august 31st.... so thats why I asked when was the official one but i think thats time ago too.:D

do u know lil monkey an egyption actor his name is ahmed azz , i dont know why when i see this actor i remmber prince hamzah.

marmarina said:
do u know lil monkey an egyption actor his name is ahmed azz , i dont know why when i see this actor i remmber prince hamzah.

Yea of course i know Ahmed Ezz,He's a good looking man....:)

lil Monkey said:
I agree. And that makes me somehow believe that the move King Abdullah made last November,freeing Hamzah from the title of CP, was Hamzah's own wish,I've heard that but didn't believe it at first,but now it makes sense to me.

I don't know - i think that him being stripped of his title was a big shock for Noor. But i don't believe he asked to be stripped of his title. It was KA's wish quite naturally for his son to inherit - PH i believe didn't have any say!

Amina said:
I don't know - i think that him being stripped of his title was a big shock for Noor. But i don't believe he asked to be stripped of his title. It was KA's wish quite naturally for his son to inherit - PH i believe didn't have any say!

Yea may be

closesttoheaven said:
so true what you say!

How can any1 in the world think Hamzah's wish was to be stripped of his title ?? He knew that had been his late beloved father's wish, and he knew that, had he been older at the time of Jan '99 succession shift, KH would have chosen him, not Abdullah. Don't know if Hamzah wanted to be King 1 day, but he surely wanted to honour his last late father's wish.

I've moved any relevant posts regarding the Jordanian Royal Family's responses and actions to the 9/11 attacks to this thread.

Please continue to post there any articles or images related to the Jordanian terrorist attack.

emily62_1 said:
How can any1 in the world think Hamzah's wish was to be stripped of his title ?? He knew that had been his late beloved father's wish, and he knew that, had he been older at the time of Jan '99 succession shift, KH would have chosen him, not Abdullah. Don't know if Hamzah wanted to be King 1 day, but he surely wanted to honour his last late father's wish.
noone really knows....

emily62_1 said:

i never said it this way....
and like lil monkey says - noone knows it....

http://www.princeton.edu/~paw/columns/kates_column/kate_121703.html

I was searching the net and I found this by chance,It has something about Hamzah.

"I'm a theatre teacher from Odessa, Tex. I was reading some of the columns you have written on the archives page. It's a long story on how I came across them, as I am not linked to Princeton in any way, shape, or form (poor white trash Okies don't tend to go to Ivy League Schools), but I will say that I found them by accident. (I am, by the way, a proud graduate of Unkle Earl's school of Art and Refrigeration Repair — take that!) I was just wanting to let you know that I enjoyed your writing very much and I obviously have no life. My favorite column of yours was the one about how your mom was always bothering you about Prince Hamzah. So, tell me, have you gotten to meet him yet? Is your mom thrilled? I was just curious."
My mother hasn't gotten to meet Prince Hamzah yet, although this is his fault and not mine. Incidentally, several months after I wrote about the heir to the Jordanian throne and speculated on his experiences at the Sandhurst Military Academy, I received the following bit of correspondence. Whether it is really from Prince Hamzah himself is, of course, a matter of conjecture.
"I was reading your article 'Late Summer Thoughts about Princeton.' You know what, the bugle calls [at the military academy] were not that bad, thank God it only lasted a year though. Sorry to have disappointed your mom." Prince Hamzah, if that's really who it was, declined my subsequent request to be introduced to Prince Harry.
http://www.princeton.edu/~paw/columns/kates_column/kate_121703.html

LOL I thought this was funny...

Sorry to all the PHamzah\Qnoor fans, but I think the reason he was named CP was due to his mom's pressure, she had tremendous influence on Hussein's last years, control over his physical, emotional and materialistic(money) well being, this is the feeling many westerners feel. This was King Hussein's way of compensating QNoor, What did she think? KAbdullah won't take the title away from his brother as his father did before?!

auntie said:
Sorry to all the PHamzah\Qnoor fans, but I think the reason he was named CP was due to his mom's pressure, she had tremendous influence on Hussein's last years, control over his physical, emotional and materialistic(money) well being, this is the feeling many westerners feel. This was King Hussein's way of compensating QNoor, What did she think? KAbdullah won't take the title away from his brother as his father did before?!

you mean king hussein made hamza the crown prince under king abdullah - because he wanted to make his wife queen noor silent - and king hussein knew - that abdullah would take the title away from hamza? :confused:

hard to believe that KH had such *complicated* thoughts.dont you think so?
that would mean - KH played with his son PH - only that queen noor is silent.

What did King Hussein think, in all due respect? that King Abdullah will eliminate his own sons from succesion in favour of his brother? If that is the wise thing to do, than why chuck Prince Hassan out, there was noone else at the time more experienced than him? And yes, the general belief is, that he made Hamzah CP to compensate Noor on the fact that he wasn't king!

I can't beleive Hussein didn't forsee it!

auntie said:
What did King Hussein think, in all due respect? that King Abdullah will eliminate his own sons from succesion in favour of his brother? If that is the wise thing to do, than why chuck Prince Hassan out, there was noone else at the time more experienced than him? And yes, the general belief is, that he made Hamzah CP to compensate Noor on the fact that he wasn't king!

I can't beleive Hussein didn't forsee it!

What u say is impossible and with all my respect to u ,doesn't make sense...but oh well,opinions differ...Although this was never the case...

Any pictures of Princess Noor en Prince Hamza???

lil Monkey said:
What u say is impossible and with all my respect to u ,doesn't make sense...but oh well,opinions differ...Although this was never the case...
do you know this for a fact, or are we all speculating?

auntie said:

i have written before - when you are right - that would mean - KH played with his own son Prince Hamza.

I think that is very impossible!

auntie said:

NOT for a fact of course...It just doesn't make sense,as closesttoheaven said,it's impossible that KH fooled his son and played with his feelings and title just to make QN think that her son will be King one day and then fool them both and appoint Abdullah knowing that he will not keep Hamzah as his CP,this is just IMPOSSIBLE!
He wouldn't think of that , even if he was Satin (the devil) himself!!

elizahawthorne said:
LOL....that's a far out theory if I ever heard one ;)

Yea exactely! It would have never crossed my mind,lol

some wud say, that's debateable...not me tho...any new news on P Hamz and P Noor?...they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth :confused:

elizahawthorne said:
some wud say, that's debateable...not me tho...any new news on P Hamz and P Noor?...they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth :confused:

Yea,where are they :confused: :confused:

lil Monkey said:
NOT for a fact of course...It just doesn't make sense,as closesttoheaven said,it's impossible that KH fooled his son and played with his feelings and title just to make QN think that her son will be King one day and then fool them both and appoint Abdullah knowing that he will not keep Hamzah as his CP,this is just IMPOSSIBLE!
He wouldn't think of that , even if he was Satin (the devil) himself!!

king hussein=devil?

as husband - I have to agree.... sorry...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom