Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there,

Anyone knows website for the Jordanian Crown Prince Hamzah wedding today?
I really want to see them, I cant ever find it!

Hope u can help.

Thank you so much.

:)

Thanks for the web address ...i'm wondering what is 6:00 jordan time means in canadian time ( eastern time ) ...thank you :)

Originally posted by Amira@May 27th, 2004 - 7:56 am
Thank you guys :)
No Problem Amira

Urs welcome
:flower:

P.s. Amira, I thinks ur Eastern time would be 7 hours backward GMT- from Jordanian time.

Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia are already in Amãn. There were receaved at the arrival by Prince Faisal and his wife Princess Alia (source: El Mundo).

Originally posted by Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 1:36 am
Corbis.
hmm..I got the same pictures from Corbis but they have the Corbis watermark on them :unsure:

I can't see the video, I can only hear sound when I go to the link mentioned above. Can anyone see the video?

I can see the video trying refreshing your window or check to make sure u have the latest version of realplayer.

I am looking at the video right now, and it is 10 am CT which is about 6 pm jordan time but the only showed a brief news on the Princess and Princess Hamzah (wedding pictures we had already seen...circa Aug 2003) and they showed the royals coming to the wedding (only males). But that's it, is there any other place they'll have a complete coverage of the wedding celebration?

Originally posted by QueenB@May 26th, 2004 - 11:46 pm
This is an article on Prince Hamzah's Wedding. Says that he wanted a low key ceremony as he thought an over the top celebration would be inappropriate given the current conditions in the region. That statement says a lot about his character I think.

http://dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?editio...article_id=4511

:flower:
The link to the article isn't working for me, but actions speak louder than words. Other press articles have already described his wedding celebration as lavish, with British wedding planners, months of advance planning, 1,000 guests. That's hardly low key.

Perhaps this is what he is saying to the local press because so many of his invitees are foreigners.

Originally posted by cd_1@May 27th, 2004 - 9:57 am
I can't see the video, I can only hear sound when I go to the link mentioned above. Can anyone see the video?
Actually, you need high speed internet connection and a computer with a good memory to be able to view that Jordanian TV on the web...

Since you are able to hear the sound and not the image as well, I suspect it has to do with the memory of your system and maybe the capacity of your internet connection..

When you paste the link http://www.jordantelecom.jo/home/tv.asp?languageid=1
into the address bar of your browser or even of the real player, you can see the TV in the same window.

in jordan it's right now 6:30 but there is no wedding on tv  :huh: ...

Yes, still the TV is playing songs about the country and the king with pics

Remember the wedding of today is a Reception and not the ceremony because the bride and the groom have already their marriage contract signed...

But they are having a live coverage of the reception, right?

They're playing a Fairouz song about Amman. That's the longest song ever. It's been over 10 minutes!

I don't think they're airing the wedding.

Originally posted by Humble@May 27th, 2004 - 11:33 am

Remember the wedding of today is a Reception and not the ceremony because the bride and the groom have already their marriage contract signed...
looks like the songs will never end... :(

They said something about the wedding but I could barely read the writing. It said something about a parade.

Originally posted by dalila+May 27th, 2004 - 10:41 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dalila @ May 27th, 2004 - 10:41 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Humble@May 27th, 2004 - 11:33 am

looks like the songs will never end... :( [/b][/quote]
True :doh:

A while ago, while the songs have been playing, the TV had a subtitle saying that the Royal parade will start soon and will reach later the Palace where the reception is.... :innocent:

Originally posted by Hamidah-Salemah@May 27th, 2004 - 11:47 am
no theatre :shock: we will never see the wedding :cry:
i've just read the wirds "amira noor hamzah" and "na3d kaleel"
yay :lol:

Originally posted by dalila+May 27th, 2004 - 10:50 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dalila @ May 27th, 2004 - 10:50 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hamidah-Salemah@May 27th, 2004 - 11:47 am
no theatre :shock:  we will never see the wedding :cry:
yay :lol: [/b][/quote]
What do you mean

Originally posted by Humble+May 27th, 2004 - 11:52 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Humble @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:52 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dalila@May 27th, 2004 - 10:50 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Hamidah-Salemah
@May 27th, 2004 - 11:47 am
no theatre :shock:  we will never see the wedding :cry:

yay :lol:
What do you mean [/b][/quote]
lol sorry for the typing mistakes.

i cought some words from the subtitle: "amira noor hamzah" and "ba2d kaleel" (soon)

Back
Top Bottom