Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events 2 (March 2006 - Aug 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Morphine said:
Just because they have expensive tastes doesn't mean they look their best all the time. That middle outfit of Laurentien's is utterly ghastly.

Well, Princess Laurentien and Princess Mabel are often praised in the Dutch magazines for their good taste and 'fine nose for couture'.....

Princess Máxima is often criticized for her 'overdoses': it is always too much of something. Too much hair, too much accessoires, too much bling-bling. The general opinion in the Dutch magazines is that Princess Máxima needs a little bit of fine-tuning.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm only informing you all.

:lol:

Henri M. said:
Well, Princess Laurentien and Princess Mabel are often praised in the Dutch magazines for their good taste and 'fine nose for couture'.....

Princess Máxima is often criticized for her 'overdoses': it is always too much of something. Too much hair, too much accessoires, too much bling-bling. The general opinion in the Dutch magazines is that Princess Máxima needs a little bit of fine-tuning.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm only informing you all.

:lol:

Are they kidding? Are they looking at the same women we are.

seto said:
Are they kidding? Are they looking at the same women we are.

No they are serious. Maybe the tastes differ from country to country?
Also French magazines like Point de Vue speak in an approving manner about les princesses néerlandais.

:wacko:

Oh dear God yes,and I'm sure we're not the only ones who notice that,HM can't but realise the very same I think Henri.I've always had a warm sympathy for the Prince,both the father and this son.

According to several newspapers the prince was rather outspoken in his speech. He claimed that the Netherlands was to in-ward looking and should be more involved again in Europe etc etc.

Constantijn and Laurentien at the 60th annual 'Boekenbal', at the Royal Theatre in Amsterdam.

ANP

29-03-2007 The Hague Princess Laurentien attended the meeting of the Foundation of Labour at the Museum of Communication in The Hague.
The meeting has given the princess an advice to help illiteracy in the business community - ppe agency pictures

Laurentien looks really good, one of her best outfits, i really like it !!

dazzling said:
Laurentien looks really good, one of her best outfits, i really like it !!

So do I.
It looks Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien are stepping up a bit, while Princess Margriet and Professor mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven are slowing down.

Prince Constantijn joined the Queen on a high profile event in the Hall of Knights to celebrate 50 years Treaty of Rome (picture) and did attend an EU Youth Debate in a school in The Hague (picture).

I love the dress at the ball, it's a hit for me

Princess Laurentien is looking extremly elegant with the white and black dress. I'm loving it!

Thanks ahtika. I like the dress actually, which surprises me :)

Some pics:

Particulary I have to say that I don't like some of the dresses that Princess Lurentien wore....But, this is really beautiful, and also, brown is a perfect color for her.

She's really beautiful :flowers:

14-04-2007 Amsterdam Princess Laurentien attended the final of the 10th National Reading Competition at the Meervaart in Amsterdam.
The princess handed out the awards for the winners of the read out loud contest for deaf children with sign language - ppe-agency

Dressed accroding to the season, liked the white bangle.this seems like a a nice event, sign language is always something intresting

Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands attended the final of the 10th National Reading Competition at the Meervaart in Amsterdam. The princess handed out the awards for the winners of the read out loud contest for deaf children with sign language. Amsterdam, NETHERLAND, 14/04/2007.

Pictures:
Princess Laurentien
Princess Laurentien 2
Princess Leurentien 3

Gallery of pictures from Isifa

By the look of the pictures, Princess Laurentien had loads of fun! :)

I get such enjoyment at Laurentien pictures. She always looks happy/content.

Now I can't get with some of her clothes choices...but she wears them with such confidence!

Well, it was a rather warm weekend, temperatures up to 28,9 degrees. So a colourfull summerdress for Laurentien is quite understandable :) Luckily she didn't wear flip flops.

I really liked this dress for Laurentien. The cut is nice and I love the springlike colors! And she always so enthusiastic and full of enery, especially around kids. Well done, Your Royal Highness! :flowers:

I believe she was in Amsterdam in that green outfit to, and yesterday as well. Something to do with Amsterdam being the mondial literature city of the world in 2008. I read a short article about it in free newspaper 'De Pers', which is usually somewhat sceptical. They remarked that Laurentien did not open her mouth, which I find hard to believe...

I have to say, there is nothing redeemable about this outfit for me. It is an awful colour, something like a cross between toothpaste and hospital wall color. And, to add to that, I think that it is far too short for a princess. For her age, I think that she should wear something and inch or two longer at least. I know I sound old fashioned, but there you go. Just my opinion. And I just do not like the cut of the over coat. Sigh.. sometimes she gets it just right, but more often than not, for me, she just misses.

No the pictures are old. The last one was even made before her wedding I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom