Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events 1 (Jan 2003 - March 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurentien just keeps looking better. Although, the fabric is just a bit too much.

Great pictures! I don't think that I really like her new haircut. There is something about it that just reminds me of Joan Rivers. When I first glanced at one photo, that is who I thought it was for just a moment. Other than that, she looks great!

Fanstastic pictures, thanks.Does anyone know the occasion ?

Wedding ring

moosey60 said:
Why does she wear her wedding ring on her right hand? (I thought they were worn on the left hand...)
In a lot of European countries the wedding ring is worn on the right hand.

What's with the silver jacket? I've noticed that Laurentien is beautiful but she tends to cover herself with unflattering outfits/materials...esp. that outfit she wore to one of the May weddings...that jacket-like top that had people speculating that she may have needed more "support"?

[font=verdana, arial]The baptism of count Claus Casimir is due on the
10th of october. Godfathers will be HRH The Prince of Orange,
HH Prince Maurits,Mr ter Haar,and Tatiana countess
Gazobowski(hope I spell that right?).

[/font]

are you sure it s a mr ter Haar? I thought it was a mr Spanjaard.

How old is Laurentien? She looks rather old (late thirties/early forties) in the last picture, but I know she probably isn't that old since she just had a baby earlier this year. Maybe it is her haircut.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is 38. Certainly not "old" to have a baby in this day and age.

She looks good, very pretty and stylish.

I think she lost some weight as well, did anyone else notice it (on these last pics)?

Does anybody know the time of the chrisian from Claus Casimir. I really want to look at that happening in 't Loo te Apeldoorn.

I was in amsterdam last week and saw her get out of a car and she is far better looking in the flesh, she looked quite gothic in dark clothing and dark jewels

By looking at Princess Laurentein especially in her latest appearance, she looks like Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Not really her face but her eyes! I know she applied eye liner and her eyes looks like of those of Princess Stephanie. I don't know if you would agree though.

Whether or not Laurentien looks more mature than her years, I have to say that for me, she is looking better then ever.

Prinz Constantijn und Prinzessin Laurentien von Holland, der Niederlande bei der 50. Kinderbuchwoche im Theater Leidseplein in Amsterdam

Source: Seegerpress

(Laurentien looks like she's having a good in these pictures!)

Attachments

• dutch-1.jpg
    dutch-1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 242
  • dutch-2.jpg
    dutch-2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 500
  • dutch-3.jpg
    dutch-3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 257
  • dutch-4.jpg
    dutch-4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,121
  • dutch-5.jpg
    dutch-5.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 510
  • dutch-6.jpg
    dutch-6.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 656
I'm not very fond of her outfit here. It is just too bright, and really ill fitting. I don't think that it flatters her at all.

I think I said this before, but I don't like her hair styled this way. There is just something about it that reminds me of Joan Rivers, the one person nobody wants to be compared to! - Well maybe Melissa does. ;)

in Brussels yesterday :

Attachments

• 51608773.jpg
    51608773.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 51608741.jpg
    51608741.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 310
Laurentien's daytime clothes are always so much prettier than her evening gala clothes ....

Constantijn does he have more names and where does they come from

His full name is:

HRH Constantijn Christof Frederik Aschwin Prins der Nederlanden, Prins van Oranje - Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg

I don't know where the names come from.

I think Laurentien looked very beautiful in Brussels yesterday:
COLOUR10062495.jpg

COLOUR10062496.jpg

xxLindaxx said:
His full name is:

HRH Constantijn Christof Frederik Aschwin Prins der Nederlanden, Prins van Oranje - Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg

I don't know where the names come from.
Posted by Marengo:
Constantijn is named after the king of Greece. I am not sure about Christoph, but I believe it comes from a relative of Prince Claus, Christoph von dem Bussche, Frederik also is a traditional name frequently used in the family, the last time for Prince Frederik, 2nd son of King Willem I. Aschwin is the brother of Prince Bernhard (Prince Aschwin of Lippe-Biesterfeld

I also thought that Laurentien looked very attractive yesterday in her vibrant autumn colors... Her bracelet is quite pretty, aswell...

I think at this occasion Laurentien actually outshined Maxima. The shimmering, swirling pinks, dark greens, purples and golds in Laurentien's outfit were very nice and the outfit as a whole was nicely fitted to Laurentien's body. Also a very nice bracelet and matching wrap on Laurentien. All in all a very well put together outfit.

I felt Maxima's outfit (especially the jacket) was too loose on her and made the usually style-savvy princess look a bit dowdy.

She loves fake-jewelry, not really a thing you expect of royals.

Pictures from Princess Laurentien (they don't give the date)

colourpress.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 259
i must say, she's got it!
i have also notised that she is getting more popular in holland

She is a very charming apearance with real princess behavior, nice to children and caring for the people in need. She looks modern and trend setting. I love her , she is one of my favorites. I have to admit at first i didn't know much about her, the press did not give much atention to her , but now, since some weeks i got to know about her by reading (other sites and forums) and just like so many others in holland i really begin to love her. On many polls she comes out as the favorite and by far the most social prinses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom