Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 2: October 2005-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Michael is to appear on 'Wogan'. UKTVGold are doing a new show called 'Wogan : Then and Now' and guests who appeared on 'Wogan' will be shown a clip of their first appearance and will be asked how much their lives have changed since then. Not sure when it's going out but the interview with Princess Michael is already in the can.

Thank you for telling the truth and correcting me. I dont really have that much of an opinion on her. I do believe she is a bit showy, and uses her position to benefit her too much. She looks stunning though. I wish she would do more to help her image.

branchg said:
The Queen hasn't always approved of Princess Michael's tendency to mouth off and be high handed, but she is very much a "live and let live" person. It would not be in her character to exclude Prince and Princess Michael from royal events, but it's probably fair to say she is not crazy about Marie-Christine. Princess Margaret, in particular, was known to be quite vocal in her dislike of her.

was there anybody in the royal family that Princess Margaret liked?

Princess Michael Of Kent attends the SPARKS Winter Ball at the London Hilton on December 15, 2005 in London, England. The party's theme was Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe and was hosted by SPARKS' (Sport Aiding Medical Research for Kids) Royal Patron HRH Princess Michael of Kent

from getty

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 174
fanletizia said:
Prince and Princess Michael of Kent arrive at the Palace of Versailles, in Versailles, west of Paris, to attend a solo benefit concert by British pop star Elton John, on the International evening of the Child, Monday Nov. 28, 2005

From polfoto

Wow, Prince Michael definitely has an air of King George V about him. I've always thought that the family resemblance was strong, but these photos REALLY show it up. For some reason, I notice less of a resemblance among QEII's children as compared to George V's relations. or is it just me?

Prince Michael is a patron of the Institute of Linguists.

Here is a pic of him at www.iol.org.uk
I don't know much about him though, is there any reason why he would choose this to be patron of, ie; a special interest in languages?

Elspeth said:
Considering the association of Jersey with cows, that might not be the best place to give her.;)
I think that Jersey is historically linked with one of the most celebrated royal mistresses EVER, the actress Lillie Langtry.

It kinda sad :( to know the Tsar couldve lived to be that old in fact he couldve become Godfather to Michael

England 28 January 2006.Prince Michael of Kent.Chinese New Year Party at Royal Courts of Justice

from newscom

Attachments

• phlphotos088733.jpg
    phlphotos088733.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 253
more info on getty :

Prince Michael Of Kent and Leoni Freida attends Andy and Patti Wongs Chinese New Year Party at the Royal Courts Of Justice on January 28, 2006 in London, England. The dress code for the party, thrown by one of London's major society couples to see in the Year Of The Dog, is 'metallic spendour'.

btw, who is Leoni Freida?

Am I Bothered, Yes the prince has a special interest languages. AS he knows a least 4 or 5. English, french, german, Russian?, And I believe also an Asian language. I believe it was written hello! magazine. Does any one else know?

Prince Michael Sees In Chinese New Year In Style

Prince Michael was looking quite the gallant knight as he celebrated Chinese New Year at a society party over the weekend. The 63-year-old royal showed off an eye-catching black and silver courtly costume at a fancy dress bash thrown by socialite couple Patti and Andy Wong.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/01/30/princemichael/

Princess Michael of Kent, right, watches the show by British designer Allegra Hicks during her catwalk show at London Fashion Week in London Friday Feb. 17, 2006.

from yahoo/ap

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 289
Wow, I hope I look that good when I'm 61.

How does she do it?

Botox. She even admits to it.

And she's had several surgeries for skin cancer cells caused by carelessness when she was younger.

kelly9480 said:
Botox. She even admits to it.
Botox indeed. Add to that a great bone stucture and seriously good genes too.
A lot of women her age using botox (or even surgery) don't look half as good as she does. ;)

fanletizia said:
Princess Michael of Kent, right, watches the show by British designer Allegra Hicks during her catwalk show at London Fashion Week in London Friday Feb. 17, 2006.

from yahoo/ap

I do this all the time. I don't understand why she's getting a bad rap for it :confused:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
from telegraph.co.uk:

Pushover

There are few women audacious enough to try to upstage American Vogue editor Anna Wintour at a fashion show, but Princess Michael of Kent made a pretty good fist of it yesterday.

For even though Allegra Hicks's show was crammed with big names, including Wintour, Bryan Adams and fashion legend Suzy Menkes, Princess Pushy was determined to be the star.

"She had arranged that she'd wait in her car and go in only once she'd been tipped off that all the other names had arrived and the show was about to start," says my source.

"True to the plan, she made her grand entrance, took her place on the front row and the show started 30 seconds later - purporting to suggest to everyone there, including the big guns, that the organisers held up the show especially for her."

The article contradicts itself on two points. Firstly, slipping in quietly and taking your seat just as the curtain rises is obviously the antithisis of "making a grand entrance" then it suggests that the show was held up for her for a whole 30 SECONDS!

She would have been as well swanning about in front of the press before going in. At least that way we could have got to see some good photos and she couldn't have been criticised anymore than she has been for trying to be discreet.

i found out this evening about Prince and Princess Michael of Kent on cover of Majesty Magazine but i cant post pics of magazine follow against of rules at forums if you can post magazine pictures i will give you copy of majesty's websites.

http://www.majestymagazine.com/about.php

and also on April 2006 about HM Majesty the Queen's 80th birthday to covers and i will send you of Majesty's magazines websites okay? and you can getting soveniors of HM Queen's birthday on Majesty magazine on April 2006

Prince and Princess of Kent are like characters from another era, he exudes royalty like none other and she is always exquisite. Even when she has a mouth that has a mind of her own she tells it like it is like none other.

I wonder if the Majesty cover and article are part of their attempts to sell their house?

Like free publicity to push a real estate deal or a book? I think you are 100 % right.

Last edited:
Well, the last Majesty interview with Princess Michael included one photo of her sitting next to Ingrid Seward (the editor of Majesty, who was doing the interview) on a sofa. It seems as though Ingrid Seward is firmly in Princess Michael's pocket; she and her children get all sorts of coverage in that magazine that neither the Duke of Kent and his family nor the Duke of Gloucester and his family get.

Elspeth said:
It seems as though Ingrid Seward is firmly in Princess Michael's pocket; she and her children get all sorts of coverage in that magazine that neither the Duke of Kent and his family nor the Duke of Gloucester and his family get.
Well the comparison is not very fair. Both Kent and Gloucester senior and junior and far more low profile and discreet than M-C and kids. Even if Seward wanted to give a extended coverage, there wouldn't have much to say.

Like free publicity to push a real estate deal or a book? I think you are 100 % right.
The Majesty interview is indeed constructed like a promotional outlet for Neither Lippiatt.
There are plenty of pictures of the domain (outside and inside) and the Princes pose together in drawing rooms.

The magazine could at least stick a photo of one or other of the Gloucesters in the Court and Social section more than once in a blue moon. There are photos of Princess Michael and/or her children in there practially every month. Of course the Gloucesters are going to have a low profile if Majesty ignores their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom