Prince Albert's 10th Jubilee Celebrations: July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Charlene was amazing and she is the perfect lady for Monaco!
I can't wait for the today's pictures of the whole family!

Sweet speech from the princess for her prince. Her accent is cute.

Great to see the twins and a lovely little dress for Princess Gabriella.

Good to hear Princess Charlene speaking French. :flowers:

Nice pics. Charlene looks the most relaxed and happy I've ever seen her.

Nice pics. Charlene looks the most relaxed and happy I've ever seen her.

I agree, great pics, the interaction between Albert and Charlene is wonderful! They look truly happy now.

I wonder will there be a gala dinner to mark the Princes 10th year on the throne?

No, the célébrations are finished, there were these two last cérémonies. during the last week end.

A gala would have been the icing on the cake! But they seem to prefer a more casual style for the festivities.

Imo, the best was to see Princess Charlène looking so happy, relaxed and enjoying herself. She gave Prince Albert such a beautiful gift with her first speech in french.

A gala would have been the icing on the cake! But they seem to prefer a more casual style for the festivities.

Maybe they think that 10 years are not the right time for a big gala. Maybe they think that 20 or 25 years are a good time for a big gala.

I have never seen Charlene so happy and relaxed. I think that her speech in French was her most touching gift to her prince! It was something that really came from her heart. Let us hope that we will not read more nasty speculations about them.

I have seen some pics from the concert and they both looked happy and relaxed! Whish them a very happy marriage in the coming years!

Wow, lovely photos of a close-knit family celebrating together. I think they're a very "settled" bunch now, and that's very good to see.

So... no sisters Grimaldi nor Casiraghi siblings at the concert... By the way, has anyone seen P. Alexandra at the festivities last saturday??? :ermm:

No lazuli i don't see her me either.

Maybe they think that 10 years are not the right time for a big gala. Maybe they think that 20 or 25 years are a good time for a big gala.

Don't think big Gala's are ther style. There where also no Gala's when Prince Rainier III. celebrated his 50th anniersary on the throne.

Nice video on Euronews you found, melina p.

According to all the comments on Twitter it seems everyone had a great time at the concert. The couple certainly enjoyed themselves. Hope we will see some video coverage of it soon.

I'm not one to easily criticise others on their weight, but P Albert should consider joining his wife in training. The Princess looks awesome!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

My guess would be that Alexandra is spending time with her father for the summer.

Don't think big Gala's are ther style. There where also no Gala's when Prince Rainier III. celebrated his 50th anniersary on the throne.

And in addition to that the celebrations - like the ones in 1999 - were meant to be some with and for the Monegasque people. A gala evening/ball could not have been held for the masses.

Here are some more pics from the jubilee:

** pm gallery: Le clan Grimaldi presqu’au grand complet **

** pm gallery: Charlène et Albert, coeurs de rockeurs **

** pp gallery: Charlene de Monaco : Déchaînée avec Albert pour le show de Robbie Williams ! **

** diezminutos.es gallery: Amor y glamour se unen en el décimo aniversario de Alberto de Mónaco **

** hellomagazine: Prince Albert and Princess Charlene look loved-up during Robbie Williams anniversary concert **

I thought a performance or Gad was announced.

Princess Charlene made a surprise to prince Albert, She spoke to him and to monegash people in french, Albert was very moved
The qpeech for albert was full of love
The babies appeared at the balcony vevery quickly
All the family is here

He said that He did not know that his wife will do a speech and he was surprised
beautifuk ceremony

Awesome! I am so proud of Charlene....quelle princesse!!
:ROFLMAO:

A perfect celebrations for the people of Monaco and only.

I would have loved a formal Gala at the Salle Garnier, with everyone in tiaras and Orders. But that does not seem to be the style of Charlene and Albert.

They seem to like to emphasize an informal "family" closeness with their subjects. And the Monegasques seem delighted with their Sovereign Prince and Princess, so good for them all.

The Principality of Monaco seems like a very happy place to be lately!;)

Prince Rainier and Princess Grace celebrated the 25 years of jubilee of Prince Rainier with a big dinner with the people of Monaco in the stadium Louis II, there was not a gala with tiaras

I was the same with the celebration of the birthday of Prince Rainier in 1999 and for the 700 years of the dynasty of Grimaldi.

No Tiaras , no royalty but cocktail and concerts with the monegash people, it is why the monegash people like so much their princes.

A video of Gabriellla and Jacques at the balcony on july 11th

Dix ans de règne du Prince Albert II - Jacques et Gabriella, les jumeaux ont participé à la fête !

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video thank you for posting

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Back
Top Bottom