Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everyone's recovery will be different, depending on your age, body type, and general health. However, some basics of recovery will be to remember that you have just had major abdominal surgery as well as given birth to a new baby. You may be plagued with gas pains from being opened, incisional pain, uterine contractions (your uterus will still need to work to get back to it's original shape). You may be extremely tired from medications, labor (if you had one), or just in general. Your staples will usually be removed about 4-7 days postpartum. Try to take everything easy. Do as little as possible, although walking as soon as possible is very helpful in your recovery. The rule of thumb is to not lift anything heavier than your baby. When you get home, take the steps only once a day (if at all). Make a nest on the couch and nap there during the day. Get as much help as you can with your cleaning, food preparations, and other children."
LINK

I think alot of people forget how serious a C-section can be because they are relatively common these days.

My cousin was in hospital for 9days after hers and she is not Royalty!

I don't think that leonor will be at the presentation, prince felipe is back at the hospital w/o her, i saw it in tve.

I have just heard in TV that probably they leave the Clinic between 16:00 and 17:00

So soon we will see little Sofia!Maybe Leonor is sleeping her siesta!

I really do not think that anyone would want to just stay in the hospital, Even if she is royal. Being a person that has had to spend a great amount of time in the hospital after three c-section, the last place I wanted to be was there. I did not have a nanny waiting at home to help out either!

Can someone give me the link of TVE so I can see in my computer?Thanks

I am having a problem with the link also!

ONly 1 hour... and we´ll see Sofia!. I´m impatient!

so nice! less than an hour until meeting sofia. i'm sure she will resemble very much leonor when she was born, but i can't wait for the family photo. i hope leonor is there with them!

apparently they are installing microphones for letizia and felipe, which is great as that way we will be able to hear them better than last time. let's also hope the weather (not too sunny but not cold either - or rainy!) is good so that they talk to the press for a bit longer.

I wish I was at home because from here (my work) I cannot acess to those links, always ERROR! :-(((((((

Iagree I Hope the baby isnt sleeping but pokes her head up from the blanket.

I count every second til 17:00. I am so excited, I wonder if Sofia will have as many hair as Leonor and if Leonor will be there too.

Lauritas138 said:
Bioquinhas this channels aren´t TV live,it is only a summary of the news
Yes I realise that now too:sad: :sad: :sad: I cannot see anything live!

detta said:
There seem to be new pictures of Leonor (some of you have them in your avatars) where she's wearing a red pullover ... where can I see those pictures and when were they taken?

Detta these pictures was taken yesterday when Leonor visited her mum and sister in hospital.

Some pictures:
PPE Agency

@ Nawal: thanks for the link, the pictures are wonderful :wub:

This is a link of Spanish Television in Live. At 5 pm The Princess leave the Hospital.

RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO

You can see also in www.telemadrid.es clik of the left part of the page in "EN DIRECTO" and Telemadrid SAT

Last edited:
I acnnot acess to that link I don't know why!I have to wait for the pictures!

Oh gosh I gotta go to work in 10-15 minutes.

RTVE is working for me. The're talking about los principes de asturias and la infanta Sofia :lol:

A woman is standing in front of Ruber ..

Roxsteve said:
I think she gets to stay five days because of who she is. Otherwise, they would have asked her to leave earlier. Nice perks!!!

well, i don't think it's about their status. those kind of things all come down to money. if you can afford it, you will stay as long as you personally feel necessary. ruber is a private hospital, in general, they won't kick the patients out if they prefer to stay a few more days and are willing to pay for it.

i doubt there're "perks" involved about this arrangement.

on the other hand, ruber might even secretly thrilled that the princely family chose to stay there. after all, it's the ultimate free advertisement. for a foreigner like me, ruber will definitely be in my top list if i feel sick while visiting madrid.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom