On This Day: Italian Royalty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this day, January 14, 1823 ~ Birth of Charles III, Duke of Parma at the Villa delle Pianore near Lucca in the Duchy of Lucca

On this day, February 10, 1606 ~ Birth of Christine Marie of France, Duchess of Savoy, wife of Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy, at the Palais du Louvre in Paris, France

On this day, March 21, 1801 ~ Birth of Maria Theresa of Austria, Queen of Sardinia, wife of Charles Albert I, King of Sardinia, in Vienna, Austria

On this day, March 29, 1832 ~ Demise of Maria Teresa of Austria-Este, Queen Consort of King Victor Emmanuel I of Sardinia, in Geneva, Switzerland

Last edited by a moderator:
On this day, May 6, 1769 ~ Birth of Ferdinand III, Grand Duke of Tuscany in Florence, Grand Duchy of Tuscany

On this day, May 14, 1666 ~ Birth of Victor Amadeus II, King of Sardinia in Turin, Duchy of Savoy

On this day, May 22, 1859 ~ Demise of Ferdinand II, King of the Two Sicilies in Caserta, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies

On this day, June 3, 1822 ~ Birth of Archduchess Adelheid of Austria, Queen Consort of King Victor Emmanuel II of Sardinia, at the Royal Palace of Milan

On this day, June 10, 1835 ~ Birth of Ferdinand IV, Grand Duke of Tuscany in Florence, Grand Duchy of Tuscany

On this day, July 3, 1741 ~ Demise of Elisabeth Therese of Lorraine, Queen of Sardinia, spouse of Charles Emmanuel III, King of Sardinia, at the Palace of Venaria in Turin, Kingdom of Sardinia

On this day, July 8, 1848 ~ Birth of Robert I, Duke of Parma in Florence, Grand Duchy of Tuscany

On this day, December 19, 1814, Birth of Maria Antonia of the Two Sicilies, Grand Duchess of Tuscany, wife of Grand Duke Leopold II of Tuscany in Palermo, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies

:advent::advent::advent::advent::advent::advent::advent::advent:

On this day, December 22, 1799 ~ Birth of Carlo II Ludovico, Duke of Parma at Royal Palace of Madrid in Spain

:wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath:

On this day, January 16,1836 ~ Birth of Francis II, King of the Two Sicilies in Naples, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies

On this day, March 7, 1802 ~ Demise of Marie Clotilde of France, Queen of Sardinia in Naples, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies

On this day, March 14, 1844 ~ Birth of King Umberto I of Italy in Turin, Kingdom of Sardinia

On this day, April 27, 1701 ~ Birth of Charles Emmanuel III, King of Sardinia in Turin, Duchy of Savoy

Back
Top Bottom