Naturally elegant princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: She may be chic but she is neither elegant nor a Princess. :ermm:

CP Mary and CP Mathilde are naturally elegant, IMO.

I loved your choices for princess Mary Turkish delight they are beautiful and simple

In my opinion, as we are talking about "naturally" elegant princesses, it is important to look not just at their appearance at balls and official events, as their look is often arranged with the help of stylists - we should see how they dress, make up and comb in common days, when they are just strolling or having fun with their family, for instance.

for me, princess laetizia of spain and princess lalla meriem of morocco,

For me:
-Princess Caroline of Hannover
-Princess Mari-Chantal Miller
-Princess Rosario Nadal

My choice
- Princess Mary of Denmark
- Queen Rania of Jordania
- Princess Caroline of Monaco

If her Uncle Albert doesn't get around to marrying, she may become one.
A "Princess" perhaps, but naturally elegant. . . . . I think not. With all the assets at her disposal she has failed to show any degree of "elegance" whatsoever. :eek:

I think Princess Letizia is naturally elegant:previous::queen4:

1) Queen Elizabeth II
2) CP Victoria of Sweden
3) CP Letizia of Spain
4)CP Maxima of Neerlands
5)CP Mette Marit of Norway

Princess Diana
Princess Mary
Princess Marie Chantal

Alive.
1. Princess Mary; No doubt about it.
2. Princess Letizia.
3. Can I say Princess Clothide??
Dead.
1. Princess Grace.

Princess Grace
Princess Mathilde
Princess Caroline
Princess Madeleine

Naturally elegant princesses,imo,are Mary of Denmark and Marie-Chantal of Greece.I would love to add CP Victoria,but I believe she still needs some professional help to find her way.Maybe in the future :flowers:

For me elegance and grace go hand in hand and here are my picks:

Queen Noor (not a princess but royal)
Lady Helen Taylor (not a princess but still royal)
Princess Mette Marit (not actually the best dress but she has such grace and elegance about her)

To me clothing has nothing to do with elegance, it's a more of a way of moving and presenting yourself, and although I love Rania, Mary and Letizia and think they are beautiful, I do not think they are elegant.

For me:

alive
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Princess Michael of Kent (although she's more naturally glamouros)
Lady Gabriella (I know, no Princess)
Princess Alexandra of Kent

dead
Princess Grace (of course!)
Princess Mary, the Princess Royal

For my taste they have a naturally good taste in fashion, most of the time. :flowers:

I wanted to mention Lady Gabriella as well,Dierna,but then I thought the thread is about princesses only.This girl definitely has an impeccable style!

Mathilde,Victoria,Kate,and Mary.They carry themselves with so much style and grace.

Princess Charlene of Monaco.

Mathilde and Grace, Letizia (suits departaments), rest is product of good styling IMO.

My definition of naturally elegant princess is one who was naturally elegant b4 she met her royal boyfriend, so that would be:
Mathilde of Belgium
Marie Christine of Kent
Duchess of Glost
Marie of Denmark
Countess Alex
Katherine of Cambridge
Letizia of Spain (ok, she had help b4, from the media)
The rest,even Diana princess of wales, are all super elegant, Mary of Denmark, MM of Norway, Maxima etc. But just take a look at their pre princes days and I don't see anything naturally elegant about them

Princess Mary all the way. She's so graceful and it looks very natural. What an asset for the Danish royals.

crown princess mary
princess marie of denmark
crown princess mathilde of belgium
crown princess victoria
catherine,duchess of cambridge
camilla,duchess of cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom