Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting that Harry ‘knew’ the name of an obscure American actress he ends up proposing to?

Like everything else about the Meghan and Harry love story, there’s lots of holes and inconsistencies.

Even when Meghan dumped Cory for Harry is in dispute depending on which source you believe.

:previous: TRUTH!

Some of us paid attention from the beginning, there have always been inconsistencies from day one with these two.

The couple are back filling. Because of all the inconsistencies they tried to match stories during the engagement interview. Unfortunately that just created more questions.

Where is the inconsistency in what they’ve said? All the inconsistencies have come from unnamed sources from various tabloids. Which there is a very good explanation as to why. Some didn’t have good sources to begin with. Why do I think that? Because they’ve all backed down from it. Tabloids have taken famous people to task before when they lied and the tabloids knew the sources were good. Remember Katie Nicholl and her story about Harry having a crush on Meghan and ask the friend to introduce them? Well, she has since changed her tune. I could go on, but there really isn’t a need.

Do you think Meghan knows everything about Harry? Like Henry is his real name, charities, and so on. I don't think so.

I'd certainly say that after nearly two years of dating and almost six months of living in the UK that Meghan would know a great deal about the family she's marrying into and about Harry's charities.

That's more especially so since in the interview the couple said they spent a long time talking about such things as charity work on their first and second dates together. And why would Meghan go on stage with Harry and the Cambridges at the conference on Heads Together if she hadn't studied it?

And she would have been told by Harry that his name was Henry if she didn't know it before. Most people know that Harry is a pet name for Henry.

:previous: TRUTH!

Some of us paid attention from the beginning, there have always been inconsistencies from day one with these two.

Ok, give me an example where any of what they’ve said is inconsistent?

There are some of us that paid attention from the very beginning and actually evaluate the reliability of sources. Like Meghan can’t fake tell Piers Morgan she was single in June because she wouldn’t know a year and half later she’d be engaged to Prince Harry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd certainly say that after nearly two years of dating and almost six months of living in the UK that Meghan would know a great deal about the family she's marrying into and about Harry's charities.

That's more especially so since in the interview the couple said they spent a long time talking about such things as charity work on their first and second dates together. And why would Meghan go on stage with Harry and the Cambridges at the conference on Heads Together if she hadn't studied it?

And she would have been told by Harry that his name was Henry if she didn't know it before. Most people know that Harry is a pet name for Henry.

I think Marlo meant when she walked into their blind date.

but most Americans only know Piers because he took over the Larry King Live show .

Until fairly recently that is all I knew about Piers. I still don't know much more other than he apparently works for the Daily Mail now.
Since Piers worked for CNN in the US, that would make him acceptable to many people here. CNN is a major news network.

Last edited:
Many people have no idea Harry's real name is Henry. That was made very clear when the engagement was announced and again when the consent was given. I lost track of the "Henry?!" comments especially in American press.

Until fairly recently that is all I knew about Piers. I still don't know much more other than he apparently works for the Daily Mail.

Honestly, until this relationship and from posters on here, I thought he was a reputable journalist as he had his own show on CNN. But apparently not.

Where is the inconsistency in what they’ve said? All the inconsistencies have come from unnamed sources from various tabloids. Which there is a very good explanation as to why. Some didn’t have good sources to begin with. Why do I think that? Because they’ve all backed down from it. Tabloids have taken famous people to task before when they lied and the tabloids knew the sources were good. Remember Katie Nicholl and her story about Harry having a crush on Meghan and ask the friend to introduce them? Well, she has since changed her tune. I could go on, but there really isn’t a need.

Lol, what did Katie say? I never really paid any attention to her.

Lol, what did Katie say? I never really paid any attention to her.

She now acts like she never pushed that story in the first place and just reiterate what Harry said in the engagement interview on her book promotions.

Seems that the ones inconsistent here aren’t Meghan and Harry, but the tabloids and their “sources”. :whistling:

Last edited:
I think Marlo meant when she walked into their blind date.

Well, Marlo's post said 'knows' not 'knew' as in 2016.

When Piers Morgan met Meghan in London on Wimbledon week, she stated quite clearly to him that she was a single woman/free agent. At the time Piers first started running off at the mouth in print about Meghan she was just a girlfriend of Harry's, not a future wife. He boasted that he knew her, yes, but he had no reason to lie about the content of their conversation.

When Piers Morgan met Meghan in London on Wimbledon week, she stated quite clearly to him that she was a single woman/free agent. At the time Piers first started running off at the mouth in print about Meghan she was just a girlfriend of Harry's, not a future wife. He boasted that he knew her, yes, but he had no reason to lie about the content of their conversation.

It was a typo.

And just to add, Piers has since admitted that Meghan cut off all contact with him after that. So I would assume he has no motivation in lying for her.

I learned a long time ago not to take anything that Katie Nicholl says seriously as fact. She has, on many occasions, alluded to "knowing" things that she couldn't possibly know as fact. One case being that after Willam and Kate got back togeter, on vacation in a intimate setting, they vowed that they would one day marry. Now... unless Nicholl was there, how the heck would she know this?

Prime example of a tabloid writer with a vivid imagination for spinning webs of deceit. Truth be known, I don't take as fact anything that is printed in a tabloid. Ever.

Katie was on one of those documentaries saying Harry had a crush on Rachel Zane and she was his dream women per a source. She full of it. Now she on a PR tour promoting this bad book of hers. She was on some American shows and just spewing nonsense.

Katie was on one of those documentaries saying Harry had a crush on Rachel Zane and she was his dream women per a source. She full of it. Now she on a PR tour promoting this bad book of hers. She was on some American shows and just spewing nonsense.

Funny how its ok for the man to chase after the woman in order to meet her but not for the woman.

And just to add, Piers has since admitted that Meghan cut off all contact with him after that. So I would assume he has no motivation in lying for her.

We know what a major drama queen Piers is, if MM had mention Harry's name it would have been in the news the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until fairly recently that is all I knew about Piers. I still don't know much more other than he apparently works for the Daily Mail now.
Since Piers worked for CNN in the US, that would make him acceptable to many people here. CNN is a major news network.

Yes I was following MM and Piers during the time before she met Harry so I remember Piers being extremely pro- gun reform which gained him alot of attention in America. Piers tweeted with other members of the Suits cast in addition to Meghan. Piers confirms the timeline. He inadvertently also confirms that MM knows very little about the current royal family given how his newspaper was involved in bugging Harry's phone.

Meghan tells P.M. she's single/free agent in May 2016.
Meghan goes on a blind date with Harry in June 2016

No idea why folks are spending any time carrying on about Meghan cheating on anyone.

LaRae

I'm curious about these inconsistencies some posters claim there have been from the start of this relationship.

I started posting on this forum pretty much when there started to be rumours about these two, in October 2016. Not one person here or anywhere even hinted at Harry and Meghan being a couple before that time. The Harry's romantic life thread here was filled with multiple other names, it seemed to be a running joke, that any woman Harry was seen near, suddenly became his girlfriend. Meghan Markle was never mentioned.

Piers Morgan was one of the first people claiming that he had met Meghan, who had said she had become recently single, and that Piers possibly put her into a cab to meet Harry unknowingly. Piers would've definitely blabbed, had Meghan mentioned Harry's name, and he would not have said she was single had Meghan herself not said that. Piers doesn't do stuff like that. He blabs and throws people under the bus on the regular.

Now as multiple people here say, Meghan was not known to many before October 2016. None of us have any idea about her relationship with Corey, when it started, when it ended, nothing. At one point there was gossip, that Meghan was dating that golfer Rory, but it was denied, and Rory was already with his now fiance, Meghan was with Corey. That's how little info there was about Meghan's relationship.

After Harry/Meghan relationship became public, MANY people suddenly claimed inside info to the Meghan/Corey relationship in order to paint Meghan in a negative light. I call bs. Suddenly these people became experts of a relationship between Corey and Meghan, whom they had never heard of before, never were interested in before, just because Meghan was now involved with Prince Harry.

It is true, that we tend to believe sources, that agree with our bias. But we can also be critical of any info out there. Many of these negative sources (as well as positive ones) have been rubbished by either Meghan and Harry or credible proof. Eg Samantha claimed at first, that she practically raised Meghan from early age, a claim that got rubbished by facts. Like most of her other claims too. Many articles by royal reporters have been rubbishes by Meghan and Harry, like Meghan saying that it was her first visit to Scotland, when RR had claimed otherwise. Regardless of our 'bias' it's always smart to withhold believing any unverified info until it's proven, positive or negative.

Piers Morgan ran his mouth in the press and on TV about his connection with Meghan. They met the one time in London but had previously interacted on social media.He is a hack but he did confirm at the time (July 2016) that Meghan was single and ready to mingle. Lucky for us, he did not know it was Harry cos he would have said something and the relationship would have been over before it started. Now he accuses Meghan of ghosting him. I think more like Harry wised her up on his previous shenanigans and she kept a safe distance ever since.

This whole mess about Meghan dumping Corey for Harry after they met in Toronto was BS ftom the start cos they were not even in the same country. That mistruth spread like wildfire and some on here still believe it even though it has been debunked.

I'm curious about these inconsistencies some posters claim there have been from the start of this relationship.

I started posting on this forum pretty much when there started to be rumours about these two, in October 2016. Not one person here or anywhere even hinted at Harry and Meghan being a couple before that time. The Harry's romantic life thread here was filled with multiple other names, it seemed to be a running joke, that any woman Harry was seen near, suddenly became his girlfriend. Meghan Markle was never mentioned.

Piers Morgan was one of the first people claiming that he had met Meghan, who had said she had become recently single, and that Piers possibly put her into a cab to meet Harry unknowingly. Piers would've definitely blabbed, had Meghan mentioned Harry's name, and he would not have said she was single had Meghan herself not said that. Piers doesn't do stuff like that. He blabs and throws people under the bus on the regular.

Now as multiple people here say, Meghan was not known to many before October 2016. None of us have any idea about her relationship with Corey, when it started, when it ended, nothing. At one point there was gossip, that Meghan was dating that golfer Rory, but it was denied, and Rory was already with his now fiance, Meghan was with Corey. That's how little info there was about Meghan's relationship.

After Harry/Meghan relationship became public, MANY people suddenly claimed inside info to the Meghan/Corey relationship in order to paint Meghan in a negative light. I call bs. Suddenly these people became experts of a relationship between Corey and Meghan, whom they had never heard of before, never were interested in before, just because Meghan was now involved with Prince Harry.

It is true, that we tend to believe sources, that agree with our bias. But we can also be critical of any info out there. Many of these negative sources (as well as positive ones) have been rubbished by either Meghan and Harry or credible proof. Eg Samantha claimed at first, that she practically raised Meghan from early age, a claim that got rubbished by facts. Like most of her other claims too. Many articles by royal reporters have been rubbishes by Meghan and Harry, like Meghan saying that it was her first visit to Scotland, when RR had claimed otherwise. Regardless of our 'bias' it's always smart to withhold believing any unverified info until it's proven, positive or negative.
Exactly. Bottom line is there are times conflicting stories will come out with whatever sources they come from. How to differentiate them over time is the credibility of those sources. From what we've heard from Meghan and Harry and sources that will put their name to the story to back it up along with anonymous sources, the most consistent and strongest story has always been they met in July. When considering sources, we also have to consider the motive. Does someone have an ulterior motive to lie? Sometimes, but not in Piers Morgan and her ex-agent's case to shine the better light on them. I would think both of thesse people might have an ax to grind as they've now been left in the dust. They might be better people than that, but I highly doubt they would go out there and lie for Meghan. Now, if someone wants to claim they met earlier, and Meghan cheated with Harry on Cory and put their name out to support it, I will give them the same consideration in credibility.

Last edited:
No way Harry and Meghan met May because Harry only stayed 2 nights in Toronto while Meghan was in Mexico at the time.I also remember a Toronto star article from a guy that knows Cory.He said Cory was telling people he was single in early July which fit Meghan telling piers she was single
Also which friend sets someone in a relationship on a blind date?

Reading the article, I really agree with Gina she should had drop her a line instead of sending her lawyers answering her.
For me if this is true , seems that Megan did not need Gina anymore so their friendship was base in interest for Megan, as now she doesn't need Gina anymore she couldn't care less for her friendship either

Umm Nope Gina was her agent, which means they had a contractual relationship that ended when the contract was over.

Also the more involved she became with Harry the more insular she became because of the nature of the royal family.

Last edited:
:previous: TBF, Kruger Crown also released a statement they shouldn't have as soon as the relationship came to light. Do you keep in touch with someone that betrays you that way? This is part of the story that wasn't mentioned in this article.

And btw, I'm assuming that it was after the relationship came to light that Gina last emailed Meghan because Gina said Meghan wrote her a lovely email the week before her relationship came to light to terminate the contract. I'm assuming it was after that. Kruger Crown released that statement pretty early on after the relationship came to light. Well before the KP statement.

Last edited:
No way Harry and Meghan met May because Harry only stayed 2 nights in Toronto while Meghan was in Mexico at the time.I also remember a Toronto star article from a guy that knows Cory.He said Cory was telling people he was single in early July which fit Meghan telling piers she was single
Also which friend sets someone in a relationship on a blind date?

I can't find it but there is an article by a Canadian press about where Cory talks about breaking up with his girlfriend "a few weeks ago." Anyone know what I am talking about? The timeline is really not off. They were pretty much over by April/May. Meghan was on that "Eat, Pray, Love" vacation in June that went into Lindsay's bachelorette weekend. Then she flew to London right after that in the last days of June and that is when she met Piers and Harry. Per her IG she was back to Toronto by July 5th. Then the peonies bouquets (obviously from Harry) started making a lot of appearances.

I can't find it but there is an article by a Canadian press about where Cory talks about breaking up with his girlfriend "a few weeks ago." Anyone know what I am talking about? The timeline is really not off. They were pretty much over by April/May. Meghan was on that "Eat, Pray, Love" vacation in June that went into Lindsay's bachelorette weekend. Then she flew to London right after that in the last days of June and that is when she met Piers and Harry. Per her IG she was back to Toronto by July 5th. Then the peonies bouquets (obviously from Harry) started making a lot of appearances.
Yeah it's the same one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom