Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks the couple will have children, adding: “They’ll be elf-like, cute, funny kids that always look like they have a secret – giggling and charming.

“Little pointy noses. I think they’ll be adorable and funny and intelligent. I can’t wait to see them.”

Is she for real? You won't be able to breathe the same air as those kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
She thinks the couple will have children, adding: “They’ll be elf-like, cute, funny kids that always look like they have a secret – giggling and charming.

“Little pointy noses. I think they’ll be adorable and funny and intelligent. I can’t wait to see them.”

Is she for real? You won't be able to breathe the same air as those kids.

I know about never say never, but I’m extremely confident in saying that she will never get near any children Meghan and Harry have.

I think someone might have just been told daddy won’t be taking her as his plus one to the wedding. :lol: Now she’s playing that poor me. And really, she felt it wasn’t Meghan’s place to tell her to step off after she told Meghan what to do with money Meghan earned? And how is telling Meghan to giving their dad money not asking for a handout? Honestly, I think Meghan did the right thing. And obviously Tom thought so as well since he didn’t ask and he’s still close to Meghan. I’m sure if Tom got ill or have an emergency today, god forbid, Meghan would step in and take care of it. However, with family members, it’s best to let them figure it out themselves if the issue that it boils down to is bad money management. It can be enabling and a bottomless pit.

Just one more point, I don’t think they lost contact because Meghan got too busy. Meghan clearly had enough time for those who have her best interest at heart.

My head hurts so much from the constant flip flopping with this woman. Doesnt' it seem like this article contradicts the most recent revelations in the Daily Mail. How can she keep the stories straight.

Yes, she should cash those checks and save that money. She will most likely never see her sister again, or her sister's children and as time goes by, no one will care what she has to say.

Oh, and one more thing, if Samantha isn’t invited to the wedding, it’s not because it’s difficult for her to travel. :lol:

Oh, and one more thing, if Samantha isn’t invited to the wedding, it’s not because it’s difficult for her to travel. :lol:

Right? She already has a built in excuse. Mess.

So now Samantha has allegedly said that Meghan never experienced the big family Christmas gathering with children running around. Now those comments sheds a new light on what Prince Harry said in his radio show last month. She has kind of proven Harry's point now. No wonder Kensington Palace indicated that Harry was standing by his comments.

Honestly, this woman's credibility is so low that she is now starting to dig...She gives such differing and contrary views..,,you can't really be live anything she says.

And if she really wants Meghan to forgive her like she says in that article, telling that to the Mirror was the wrong way to do it.

While these tabloids pay her off they expect something in return: sales. If Sam's stories don't boost their profits the pink press will drop her like a bad habit.

Sam whining about how Meghan should fork over money. I would imagine she has cashed a few of these Meghan story checks by now. How about you give that money to your dad?

And for a woman who is all about the family, I wish one of these reporters would call her out to explain the fact she has no relationship with her own kids. I bet that would be an interesting conversation.

Another 'exclusive' interview? Lmao.

To me it's becoming clear, that Tom Sr hasn't told Samantha anything Meghan and he have discussed. Samantha just has no new information to give, in any of her 'exclusives'.

Eta: She also has no clue if Meghan has offered their dad money, and he refused. This is entirely between Meghan and their dad.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Barely a day after telling Meghan off over their father Samantha begs her half sister's forgiveness for all the nasty remarks made in the past.
I think someone wants a wedding invitation so that when that book of hers comes out she can say that thing are fine between them (at least until the next rant.)

Meghan Markle's sis Samantha asks forgiveness for comments | Daily Mail Online

I think Sam realized she went too far on the last attack so this interview is damage control. She knows she's not invited to the wedding but she's afraid no publishing house would want to do business with her if it thinks she's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I see it as the media and Sam are using each other for their own purposes, the media wants dirt, drama and news regardless of what kind of news it is or who reads it and they have the money to spend and more, then there is Sam who so wants attention, she wants to be seen and heard above all else for she feels so sorry for herself, after all she is the poor me one in this drama that she is creating, and her jealousy and envy of Meghan is her way of using the media to get the *real truth* out there all the while making money out of it. This will eventually blow right up in Sam's face for the media will get tired of the same ole cr*p out of Sam's mouth, nothing news worthy to report so off the media goes somewhere else looking for dirt as we all know that is all they are after to begin with. Once the media does not return Sam's calls then she will then try anything else to get attention, this is all about Sam now, she is running the show and that smirk on her face shows it.

I sure in the heck hope Meghan is aware of this at least and has a spine of steel to not let it bother her and does not INVITE anyone in her family except her mother and father to the wedding, she does not need this in her life, she made her life away from this a long time ago. I think we all have family that we kick to the curb and be done with users for that is what Sam is showing who she is by what she is doing.

Even MOST of the Daily Fail commenters have turned against Samantha and sees through her facade. Of course she wants forgiveness. She had no up to date information on Meghan outside of what is in the public domain. That's not going to sell her book. She needs information on Meghan's life as a royal and to be seen to be part of Meghan's life. Good luck with that.

So to recap, Ms Grant has been courting the media for the last year or so, selling stories about Ms Markle and writing a book about her and now she asks for forgiveness?

I think actions would speak louder than words (especially in the case of Ms Grant) and if she withdraws publication of her book then that would go a very long way to proving she has turned a new leaf.

Frankly, I am hoping that Ms Grant has nothing more to drip-feed the media about Ms Markle and we can all get on with discussing far more interesting things about Meghan's family and background ;)

Not being invited to the royal wedding will be a laughing all the way to the bank experience for Samantha. How can the tabloids pass up the "I Was Snubbed" stories.

Sure, its out there now that Sam wants "forgiveness" from Meghan. Why? Because should it happen, there's more to run to the media with. Without any kind of interaction between Sam and Meghan, the well is going to run dry and Sam's 15 minutes of fame will be a thing of the past.

Meghan, herself, is happily beginning a new life and being embraced not only by the man who loves her and his family but also by the people of the UK who she will be actively working to improve their lives. Meghan is out front and center where everything she does and everything she wears garners interest and her life is moving forward. It would surprise me if Meghan even gives a second thought to those half siblings that are selling her out and flip flopping like a flounder from day to day. She has better things to do.

Life is what you make it to be and one thing I can almost guarantee is that Meghan is not going to be someone that will ever give the tabloid press fodder to fuel fires of discontent with. She's learned the value of having her own "circle of trust" and I've more of a chance to hit big money in the lottery than Samantha has of gaining entrance into that circle. :D

Did she seriously say that the royal family can tel the press to stop doing anything? :lol: Someone should tell her we don’t live in a time when the monarch can cut off people’s heads. Meghan herself was abused by the media with the help of Samantha. However bad Samantha thinks she’s got it, Meghan’s had to deal with 10 times worth all the while remaining silent and holding her head up high with dignity.

And she still think she’s on the guest list? :lol:

So now Samantha has allegedly said that Meghan never experienced the big family Christmas gathering with children running around. Now those comments sheds a new light on what Prince Harry said in his radio show last month. She has kind of proven Harry's point now. No wonder Kensington Palace indicated that Harry was standing by his comments.

Honestly, this woman's credibility is so low that she is now starting to dig...She gives such differing and contrary views..,,you can't really be live anything she says.

The media is complicit when they give this woman a platform to lie without doing their job and calling her out on her lies.

Wait!! There is more! A new interview with FOX NEWS.

Now she is blaming Meghan for the press hounding her and says Meghan should arrange to protect them.

I can't take this woman.

Meghan Markle's half-sister: Media scrutiny following Prince Harry engagement 'has caused the family a lot of pain' | Fox News

Boy when the commenters on Fox News turn against you........

Wait!! There is more! A new interview with FOX NEWS.

Now she is blaming Meghan for the press hounding her and says Meghan should arrange to protect them.

I can't take this woman.

Meghan Markle's half-sister: Media scrutiny following Prince Harry engagement 'has caused the family a lot of pain' | Fox News
Why don't people just ignore her then? She wouldn't get exposure in the press if there weren't people ready to read "everyting about Meghan". The press don't care what she says about M, good or bad, as long as it fills up the pages..

I wish everyone would stop talking about these people...stop giving them attention.

LaRae

When does Suits start airing again? It will be a welcome change when the headlines change from what Samantha said today to what Rachel did on the recent episode.

I'm done clicking on any articles re Samantha, but based on the reports here, she thinks Meghan should get a protective order for her. Or control the tabloids somehow. Delusional. That's all.

Suits should start up soon and I expect her co stars to be constantly bombarded by questions about her. Sarah Rafferty was on a red carpet the other week and one of the first things out their mouth was "Have you talked to Meghan?" and she said she had spoken to her recently and then changed the direction of the interview.

Last edited:
I feel bad for her co-stars, but they have Meghan's back, and it'll give new headlines.

Another thing is Samantha's comment about Meghan said let's keep in touch was intended to show that they aren't estranged, but it really just confirmed to everyone that they weren't that close even before then. When was the last time you said let's keep in touch to people you see or talk to regularly?

Another thing is Samantha's comment about Meghan said let's keep in touch was intended to show that they aren't estranged, but it really just confirmed to everyone that they weren't that close even before then. When was the last time you said let's keep in touch to people you see or talk to regularly?

Generally people say "let's keep in touch" to high school classmates once they graduate and go to another school. It's at least what I've heard often in my life. Most of the times the "in touch" falls in dead waters once you're used at your new school (or there is no "in touch" at all).

I will be shocked if the Markle siblings get an invite to the wedding. Can not blame Meghan.
Its true all people who have married into the family have had someone try to cash in during the lead-up to the wedding but not like this. And this significant a relation, not just distant friends
Like Kate had uncle Gary with his tastless & embarrassing antics but he never came across as malicious or trying to cash-in. He was proud and braging about his new royal connections. Improper behaviour and an embarrassment but I dont think anyone can say he resents or hates Kate.

The Markle half-siblings on yhe other hand:bang::bang:
- Very mean and spiteful comments and trying to destroy their sisters reputation
-jealous
- attention seeking and trying to cash-in
-I dont get the they "love their sister" feeling even though Lord knows they are trying to sell that
The fact that they have not talked to their sister to years is the biggest flag, something happened prior to Harry even coming on to the scene

If Meghan decided to cut ties all those years ago, then good for her and continue on girl!!
I dont need to know the story, these people are toxic

I dont think they need someone to talk to them to keep quiet, the more they talk, the more people are realising that the problem is them not Meghan

Last edited:
Has Meghan's father said anything? With all this drama I'm beginning to think he was hiding from the rest of his family down there in Mexico. Poor man.

I wouldn't blame him for trying to hide from his older kids!

That said, I think it's worth pointing out that him living in Mexico is hardly "hiding." The way the DM refers to it, you'd think he lives in some remote village on the Yucatan Peninsula. The town where he lives is in many ways in the greater "SoCal" area. It's just a few miles over the US-Mexico border and only a 3 hour drive from LA. The area is heavily marketed to folks in LA and San Diego as one of the closest places to find affordable vacation/retirement homes with beach access.

I dont think they need someone to talk to them to keep quite, the more they talk, the more people are realising that the problem is them not Meghan

Isn't that the truth. There is a saying that it's one thing to stay quiet and let people think you are stupid, it's another to open your mouth and confirm it for them. Samantha should take note.:whistling:

Not just the keep in touch part...

"‘I love you, babe. I’m really glad we had this conversation. Keep in touch’."

That whole phrase smacks to me of something you say after you just had a hard, clearing-the-air talk that you'd been avoiding, are glad to have it over with, and are trying to move as politely and non-dramatically back into a phase of ignoring each other. I mean, who knows what they'd actually talked about, unless it was the same conversation where Sam admits to pressuring Meghan to give money to their father.

Note how Sam freely admits to getting upset that the her perceived place in the pecking order was challenged (in relation about a matter that should be just between Meghan and her dad):

"Wow! I guess big sister is being told to step off. That’s not her place to say..."

The more she shares, the more Sam looks like a sad, grasping and bitter woman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom