Marie Chantal, Crown Princess Pavlos Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tiara was loaned, she has worn it only once. At the pre-wedding gala on the previous evening she has worn the fringe tiara.

:previous: That is not known. Usually such loans are usually handled very discreetly. I think that maybe MC didn't want to wear the same tiara two days in a row.

Or maybe its a way to ensure they don't have to pay inheritance tax on it eventually

I love this tiara on MC. She wears this antique with modern JAR earrings. Love that!!

This tiara is beautiful but there are many with the same design so i don't prefer this tiara particularly.

For crown prince Frederick's birthday Maria Olympia is wearing a tiara for the first time and it's the fringe tiara.

:previous:
I find it surprising that Marie Chantal did not wear Queen Frederica's tiara. The bandeau (?) was not the best choice.

What tiara is she wearing tonight,odd that her daughter is wearing a far grander piece?

What tiara is she wearing tonight,odd that her daughter is wearing a far grander piece?

Some unknown piece. Probably a converted neckalce or bracelet. Perhaps she tought Queen Friederike's diamond tiara is too big for tonight.

I read somewhere that AM claimed that it still is with the family, but I still got an impression that the Queen Sophia diamond tiara is a one time loaned piece (I don't know why). Or it's a extremely heavy/uncomfortable piece otherwise I don't see why MC never wear it again.

:previous:
I find it surprising that Marie Chantal did not wear Queen Frederica's tiara. The bandeau (?) was not the best choice.

I think the bandeau is fine but both Marie Chantal and Olympia should have properly styled their hair. Olympia's looks especially straggly.

I think the bandeau is fine but both Marie Chantal and Olympia should have properly styled their hair. Olympia's looks especially straggly.

I suspect therein lies the difference between celebrity and royal dressing!

I suspect therein lies the difference between celebrity and royal dressing!

Well, except there aren’t many royal women in the fifty and under set who haven’t engaged in “celebrity dressing.” Some more than others, but unfortunately I think that distinction is a thing of the past.

Please stay on topic! The jewelry thread is not for discussing fashion.

I wonder if Marie Chantal will purchase a new "everyday" tiara now Olympia is wearing the fringe, admittedly it doesn't mean they will always both be attending events but, as money is clearly no object, I wonder if she will source another diamond tiara or borrow from Anne-Marie or just go big the big gun diamond tiara?

I wonder if Marie Chantal will purchase a new "everyday" tiara now Olympia is wearing the fringe, admittedly it doesn't mean they will always both be attending events but, as money is clearly no object, I wonder if she will source another diamond tiara or borrow from Anne-Marie or just go big the big gun diamond tiara?

That is what i wondered too. Can she not borrow for example the ruby tiara or the Khedive tiara from Anne-Marie depending on which Anne-Marie wears. Or does Anne-Marie not want to share her tiaras.

She can borrow from Bulgari or others jewelers as Tatania did.
Princess Teodora wore Princess Alexia's tiara ?

In the past the Crown Princess has worn the The Antique Corsage Tiara on loan from her mother in law but the Fringe Tiara was her trademark.

I assume the Khedive tiara is A-M own property which only loan to the brides and the ruby is reserved from the queen so no A-M's tiara is available for M-C?
Actually I expect to see M-C borrow the Antique Corsage and the Danish Turquoise or Alexia's tiara on Theodora. Maybe M-C can borrow Alexia's tiara (or the Turquoise) rather than wear that invisible headband, but who knows, maybe they are not that close enough to loan a personal jewel.

I assume the Khedive tiara is A-M own property which only loan to the brides and the ruby is reserved from the queen so no A-M's tiara is available for M-C?
Actually I expect to see M-C borrow the Antique Corsage and the Danish Turquoise or Alexia's tiara on Theodora. Maybe M-C can borrow Alexia's tiara (or the Turquoise) rather than wear that invisible headband, but who knows, maybe they are not that close enough to loan a personal jewel.

The Khedive and the antique corsage tiara are Anne-Marie's property. The emerald tiara and the ruby tiara have so far be worn only by her as the Queen. But at some poiint there will be no Queen anymore so who would get to wear this tiaras then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom