Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman is amazing!!!:cool: She loves all her grandchildren so much:wub:

The Queen is carrying a sleep-over bag this time:lol:

in the video they mention what a strong character leonor has (as she took felipe's hand away while he tried fixing his headband) and how froilan laughed when juan entered the car. these kids are funny...

does anyone think queen sofia will stay there tonight?

carlota said:
does anyone think queen sofia will stay there tonight?

Maybe she will, she sure has a big bag with her, so who knows. That would give Felipe some extra time at home with Leonor. I know the Queen stayed at the hospital with Cristina when Irene was born for at least one night, so I wouldn't be suprised at all. She's the best:wub:

Maybe that bag is for Felipe :lol: There was even an article (in "20 minutos" probably, I don't remember) about how poor he is :lol: , having to sleep on a quite small sofa or something in Letizia's room and being very very tall (1.97) :lol: :ROFLMAO:

The hospital did not prepare a separate room for him or give him a bed?
Poor thing!

I have a little question to our moderators :flowers: : this thread is already very long (45 p. :lol: ), even though we haven't seen the child yet. When she will be leaving the hospital with parents, where can we post the pics? Here or to "Infanta Sofia's news" thread? Or maybe there will be a separeted thread for the presentation, like it was with Leonor?

Thanks, :flowers:
LaChicaM.

That's a good question, thank you for asking (and reminding) LaChicaMadrilena. :flowers:

There will be a separate thread for Presentation of Infanta Sofia, which I will creat right now.
However I would lile to ask to start actually posting in the thread when Princess Letizia and Infanta Sofia will be released from hospital.
Pictures of various members of the Royal Family, visiting the Princess and Infantita can still be posted here. :)

Last edited:
Nadiah_girl said:
Poor thing!

The Spanish Royal House reseved three rooms in Ruber clinic:flowers:

One for mama and baby, one for papa, one for someone else...:lol:

Nadiah_girl said:
Poor thing!

The article came out the next day after Sofia was born. Thus we don't know if he slept on the sofa all these nights or only the first night. The SRF reserves enough rooms (3 rooms), it could simply be Felipe himself wanting to stay at the same room with his wife and baby Sofia, this way he could help out.

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
I have a little question to our moderators :flowers: : this thread is already very long (45 p. :lol: ), even though we haven't seen the child yet. When she will be leaving the hospital with parents, where can we post the pics? Here or to "Infanta Sofia's news" thread? Or maybe there will be a separeted thread for the presentation, like it was with Leonor?

Thanks, :flowers:
LaChicaM.

It's you LCM, the genuine author of this brillant idea. Yes you are totally right because thread too long are somtimes difficult to stay interesting.

For the moment,as you mentionned it, it's very simpathetic and significant to see who are the visitors. For the moment quiet about than for Leonor.

Many thanks for all the pics;:flowers:

RhapsodyBrat said:
loved that bit when Prince Felipe tried to fix Leonor's hair but she quickly fended her dad off. it's as if she was saying, "Daddy we're in public! Stop messing my hair, it's already perfect!" ha ha:ROFLMAO:

I thought the same thing.

She seemed to have had a great time on the clinic with mommy, daddy and baby sister Sofia.

She's so happy with her little pink duck! :)

magnik said:
One for mama and baby, one for papa, one for someone else...:lol:
One room is for Letizia, Felipe and Sofia, One room is for their security detail, and One room is for receiving guests (such as the Prime Minister)

chuchu said:
To me she resembles Letizia more in this picture.

For me it is the intensity and expressiveness of her eyes that is so very much like her mother, while her physical features themselves tend toward her father. Whatever, she's a beautiful girl and this photo really captures her beauty.

aryo said:
why anybody didn't talk about baby sofia's look,they just said she looks like leonor,any mention about her eye's color or hair color?
my guess is that since Felipe said Sofia looks like her sister the assumption is that she has blue eyes and blond/light hair.

That is what I guessed too, blue eyes and blond hair, like Leonor.

jspate said:
I don't think that its a big deal that the King did not make a comment, he is probably tired of the press asking questions and did not feel like talking. I can also see that the other members of the royal family are like tired of answering so many questions because the press does not stop and they have to eventually just drive off. So I understand why he probably did not say anything.

It's not a big deal. However as the King of Spain, it would be much nicer if he addressed his fellow citizens (the journalists) who were working outside Ruber day and night. Don't worry, the press will bail him out like they always did (because he earned it). Can you imagine Felipe did the same ? The criticism would have rained down on him already.

And the cutest thing is that she didn't have the duck yet when she entered. I could see it on the video.

Leonor reminds me of a little doll, she is so cute. I remember looking at pics of Felipe before his marriage and couldn't picture him with a little child being all tender and totally inlove with his child. Now when I look at pics of him with Leonor, he looks so comfortable and at ease.

Stellad

magnik said:
This woman is amazing!!!:cool: She loves all her grandchildren so much:wub:

This entire family is so amazing. They are all so down to Earth and there is no doubt they care about each other very much. It also surprises me that they have such a low key security detail. I am sure that with the ETA and other terrorist organizations out there they are a huge target. Yet they all go around town like everday folks. I love that about them. They make me proud.

Sincerely leonor is a beautiful girl, is tender and agreeable ... I am charmed with her! God blesses her always.:wub:

BeautyLeonor said:
Sincerely leonor is a beautiful girl, is tender and agreeable ... I am charmed with her! God blesses her always.:wub:

agreeable!? you sure it's not disagreeable !? at least for Felipe...
:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom