Lady Rose Windsor and Mr George Gilman: 19 July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HELLO! Photo gallery – Latest celebrity photos - hellomagazine.com, HELLO! hello magazine cover from this week with Kate and the wedding of Lady Rose
it is interesting to note that when Rose's siblings got marries neither of them appeared on the front cover but because of the presence of Kate this wedding has been given a full special section

Even Rose was delegated to a little box on the side of Kate's head!!!! :lol::rolleyes: One has to laugh, otherwise it would be just sad.

:previous:

Well at the end of the day all Hello want is to sell magazines and Kate sells magazines. You can't really fault them for that.

None of us would be happy if Hello! had just two pages on the wedding so we can't complain if Kate Middleton is responsible for our getting an extensive coverage.

It will be (no doubt) just like Peter's wedding coverage: Not so much coverage of the wedding as just more coverage of Kate! :lol: Every page, Kate laughing, Kate pointing, Kate posing. Kate, Kate, Kate. Geez, I like the girl but enough already. :bang:

I wouldn't care if Hello! didn't do anything on the wedding. I never buy this magazine anyway. I look at it, but never buy. For one thing, it's expensive here in the US. For another, any really good stuff gets scanned by some kind person here at TRF anyway. So what's the point? I don't have to buy magazines to see Rose's wedding, because I can see the pics right here. :cool:

Just been reading my copy of Hello. I don't think that it has been mentioned on here before that the reception was held at Kensington Palace.

I think someone asked what the bridesmaids were called - nieces of the groom Lily and Alice

Just been reading my copy of Hello. I don't think that it has been mentioned on here before that the reception was held at Kensington Palace.

I think someone asked what the bridesmaids were called - nieces of the groom Lily and Alice

Does the magazine report have a picture of the earl and countess of ulster with their son?

Yes they did have a picture of The Earl & Countess of Ulster and Xan - same picture that was posted here

Flicking through my royal magazines lately, I came across Lady Rose Windsor's wedding photos. The dress and veil were lovely but I feel that the veil would have looked better coming from the tiara rather than low down at the back like that - it looked as though it had been put there as an afterthought.

In the IBL gallery I've found this very cute pic of Alexander,
Earl of Ulster ( Lady Rose's brother) his wife Claire and their
son Xan Richard Anders, only 16 months old - surely the cutest
and smallest guest at the wedding :)

Xan resembles his father and his grandmother the Duchess. And because of that, Xan probably does resemble Christian of Denmark - Brigitte is Danish, I believe?

Birgitte is, but how Danish is Prince Christian? ;)

I loved her dress! It was very simple,elegant and unfussy,just the way I like it!

Birgitte is, but how Danish is Prince Christian? ;)

Very little - he is only Danish through his paternal great-great-great-grandfather, and even that was mixed with Swedish and Dutch. Everything else is a mixture of German, Scottish, Australian, French, and Swedish. He is Danish by nationality and paternal bloodline, but predominately Swedish and French.

Last edited:
Lady Rose looked absolutely radiant wearing the Iveagh Diamond Tiara!! :rose2::rose::rose2:

Back
Top Bottom