Hereditary Prince Alois and Princess Sophie Current Events 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 25.11.2008

Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, German President Horst Koehler, Switzerland's
President Pascal Couchepin and Austrian President Heinz Fischer pose for a
picture prior their meeting in Rapperswil near Zurich November 25, 2008.

-------> Pic

They make a descent couple. :) I just found an interesting coincidence that 3 generations of Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein (Franz Joseph II, Hans-Adam II, and Alois) all have several sons, but only one daughter. :p

Pics 17.9.2009

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev meets with Alois, Hereditary
Prince of Liechtenstein, at Barvikha residence outside Moscow,
Russia, September 17, 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

It appears that the Liechtenstein Princely family is busy in Russia: promoting the country, opening the art exhibition and meeting the Russian beau-monde and government. It is not surprising because Russian rich people use the Liechtenstein banks quite a lot.

http://www.kp.ru/daily/24362.4/547367/
As reported by Komsolskaya Pravda, Hereditary Prince Alois presented the brooch "Monomakh's Cap" to President Medvedev. Prince Alois returned the above brooch to Russia fulfilling Mr. Dvorsky's request, who was a native Muscovite and is a citizen of Liechtenstein. Made by Faberge, the brooch "Monomakh's Cap" will be kept in the Armory Chamber (http://www.kreml.ru/en/main/museums/armoury/).

Oh my God! Joseph Wenzel has grown up so much! And he is only 1 year older then his sister...
Btw, thanks for these pictures.

:previous:
They've successfully managed to keep Josef Wenzel under wraps. He's been virtually invisible for ages.

Not only him, but all the children...and not only Alois and Sophie did, but all the Princely Family...
Where does Joseph Wenzel study and/or live?

Yes, they seem to stay out of the limelight which is good. Nice picture of the family. :)

They are quite a handsome family. It is nice to see that they purposely avoid the limelight. Life for the children is probably more balanced and relaxed than for those royals who are always being chased by photographers.

With all respect to Warren and his incredible knowledge on these matters, I believe his interpretation of protocol and precedence is a little misleading. An annointed sovereign, whether or not he is an ex-king, always outranks a prince who may be an extant head of state. The formal court protocol of any state is only valid within that country; there is no universal rule other than those of a diplomatic and UN nature.

The Grimaldis of Monaco were accorded high precedence by Queen Victoria, but within the European high nobility are considered of equal status to nobles bearing the appellation, Serene Highness.

Oct.30, 2009 Hereditary Prince Alois attended a WorldSkills function in Liechtenstein. He congratulated the seven participants on their success and then invited for an aperitif at Vaduz Castle.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/4416/schule10693633924466663.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5791/schule10698633924466663.jpg

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6741/schule10700633924466663.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9612/3546130102009961834worl.jpg

photos from Liechtenstein Volksblatt

Indeed they do stay out of the limelight!! Those are the best family photo's I have seen till now

hi, congratulation for all for the new year. i have a question: I understand that prince Hans Adam abdicate in his son a August, but i dont remember the date. Is true? because I read this in Hola Spain . Thank you if you can say me this.

No, Prince Hans Adam has not abdicated; he still is the Reigning Prince of Liechtenstein.
In 2004, he turned the power of making governmental decisions to his son, Hereditary Prince Alois, but he remains the Head of State, like his father Prince Franz Josef did in 1984 with Hans Adam.

Prince Alois is on a two-day visit to Germany from April 14th to 15th.

It's the first bilateral visit by a head of state of Liechtenstein in Germany.
The visit underscores the new stage in relations between Germany and
Liechtenstein, which was initiated by the conclusion of an agreement on
the exchange of tax information in September 2009 and ongoing,
constructive negotiations on an additional tax treaties.

Today Prince Alois met with President Horst Köhler and Berlin's mayor.

German President Horst Köhler looks on as Prince Alois signs the golden
book as they meet at the presidential palace Schloss Bellevue in Berlin,
on April 14, 2010 prior bilateral talks.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Sophie looked stunning. And finally! The fringe tiara makes an appearance!

Prince Alois is in China these days. Yesterday, August 30, he met with
Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping in Beijing and attended the signing
ceremony for documents about Liechtenstein recognizing China's full
market economy status.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

Crown Prince Alois and Princess Sophie have attended a presidential meeting
in Lübeck, Germany on November 1, 2010 together with German President
Christian Wulff, Swiss President Doris Leuthard, Austrian President Heinz
Fischer and their wifes.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie attended the Birthday Mass in Tegernsee, Bavaria,
to celebrate the 70th birthday of Sophie's mother, Duchess Elisabeth in Bavaria, 31 December 2010.

There are many pictures in this link, courtesy of Stefan:
Ministranten, Gebirgsschützen und der Geburtstag der Herzogin – Große Fotostrecke : Tegernseer Stimme – Nachrichten aus dem Tegernseer Tal

Scroll down to the 7th picture under the heading "Keine Aufnahmen während der Messe" to see Alois & Sophie (on the left).

Thank you Warren for providing the link and thank you Stefan for bringing this to our attention. Photos of Princess Alois and Princess Sophie are rare so I enjoy the chance to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom