Hereditary Prince Alois and Princess Sophie Current Events 1: Ending Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to comment on the looks of women but Princess Sophie is a lady whose looks have only improved with age.
I think it's her smile which is her best "jewellery" ?

Prince Alois is currently at the World Economic Forum in Davos and attended the speech of German Chancellor Angela Merkel yesterday, January 24. He was seated next to King Philippe:

** Pic **

I don't know what his real Role is , his Father did not abdicate .

Role of the Regent, in fact.

On March 2 Hereditary Prince Alois attended the 5th edition of the Liechtenstein Education Forum in Triesen, this year's theme was "Multilingualism and Digitization".

** Pic ** vaterland.li article ** translation **

Hereditary Prince Alois and Princess Sophie welcomed Swiss Federal President Alain Berset and his wife for a state visit in Vaduz today, March 5:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Hereditary Prince Alois as Patron of Digital Liechtenstein received the Board Members of Digital Liechtenstein for a reception a Castle Vaduz on May 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** finance.li article **

On May 16 Hereditary Prince Alois received the Ambassadors of Nigeria, Indonesia, Portugal, Georgia and Niger (from 1-5):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Hereditary Prince Alois has celebrated his 50th birthday today, June 11. He celebrated within the family circle only, but has given a birthday interview. As a birthday present the Liechtenstein Government decided to donate CHF 25,000 to a relief organisation, Prince Alois chose the International Committee of the Red Cross:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** vaterland.li: Erbprinz Alois feiert seinen 50. Geburtstag **

Hereditary Prince Alois received the Ambassadors of the Philippines (Pic 1), Mongolia (Pic 2), Switzerland and Lebanon at Vaduz Castle on June 20.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On July 6 Hereditary Prince Alois received the Ambassador of Austria Elisabeth Bertagnoli:

** Pic **

Are Prince Alois & Princess Sophie going to attend her niece's wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom