Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amoula said:
Lmao come on they aren't that short!
Queen Rania is 173cm
King bdullah 168
Prince Hamzah 171
Queen Noor 175
I believe that Q.Noor is not 175cm,she's around 168cm,if you see the pic below with the maerican actress Angelina Jolie who reported in her official biography that she's 5'7=170cm if she doesnt' cheat a little bit as celebreties do when talking about their height,Queen Noor seems to be a little bit shorter,in the second picture you can compare Queen Rania and Queen Noor,rania seems to be at least 5cm shorter than Noor even sh'e in big heels,and noor is a little bit stiff.
As for King Abdallah,he couldn't be 168cm,he's like his father late K;Hussein or 1cm shorter,and K.Hussein was only 5'3=160cm.

Attachments

• rania shorter than noor.JPG
    rania shorter than noor.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,120
  • noor+angelinajolie.JPG
    noor+angelinajolie.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,084
QN said in her bio that she was 2 inches taller than KH. That would mean that if KH was 5'3", QN is 5'5", and QR is probably around 5'4" ish. Heels make a BIG difference! Also, I think Sheikh Tamim is over 6' b/c his mother is suppose to be 5'9" and if you see the recent family picture, he is quite a bit taller than her and I bet she's wearing heels.

Redrose53083 said:
QN said in her bio that she was 2 inches taller than KH. That would mean that if KH was 5'3", QN is 5'5", and QR is probably around 5'4" ish. Heels make a BIG difference! Also, I think Sheikh Tamim is over 6' b/c his mother is suppose to be 5'9" and if you see the recent family picture, he is quite a bit taller than her and I bet she's wearing heels.
That sounds very accurate,this is a picture of queen noor with K.hussein and Q.Sofia and she seems to be not that tall,maybe she's not in heels.

Attachments

• noorhussein-height.JPG
    noorhussein-height.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,055
Redrose53083 said:
QN said in her bio that she was 2 inches taller than KH. That would mean that if KH was 5'3", QN is 5'5", and QR is probably around 5'4" ish. Heels make a BIG difference!.

I used this picture posted by monalisa with the egyptian actress "Yousra",personally i saw this actress 2 years ago when i was in vacation in Egypt,she was in a presentation of one of her films,and i can say that she's not very tall,she seems to be 5'3 or 5'4,in the picture she's the seems hight as queen rania,or a 1/2inch taller,which makes rania 5'3 or 5'4 too.

Attachments

• artist yousra.JPG
    artist yousra.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 256
Hi everyone. If the height of royals was not "published" and known to public, no one can ask them how tall they are, but we can know it if we compare them to someone/something which we know its/his heights. To me KA is around 155 to 160 cm, not more.
For fun, does anyone have an idea the height of the car in the picture down?

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00018549.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00018549.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 295
What About Assma Assad' hight...I think she is taller than QR.
Bashar Assad 190, and when she is besdies him she looks tall engough besides him

Dina12 said:
What About Assma Assad' hight...I think she is taller than QR.
Bashar Assad 190, and when she is besdies him she looks tall engough besides him

I think they are the same height 5'4,in this picture asma seems to be the same height as rania or 1cm shorter but rania's hells are bigger than asma's!

Attachments

• rania+asmaassad.JPG
    rania+asmaassad.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 376
Redrose53083 said:

I don't think that mouzah is 5'9 = 178cm without heels,because if i look to those pictures,muzah looks taller than rania 1inch,but the question is ,Muzah is in big heels or in flats in those pictures?At least,Q.Rania, for sure wears big heels!and she's still shorter than SH.Muzah!

Attachments

• raniamuza2.JPG
    raniamuza2.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 245
  • raniamuza.JPG
    raniamuza.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 2,889
Last edited:
you can compare rania's and asma's heels,rania's one seem to be 2x bigger than asm's one,and they seem to be the same height!

Attachments

• asma+rania.JPG
    asma+rania.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 471
  • s heels.JPG
    s heels.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 293
  • rania+asmaassad2.JPG
    rania+asmaassad2.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Heights of royals.

Hi everybody here,i already created a thred about the heights of royals in the middle-eastern forum,and i hope we can know here more about the heights of the other royals,please back-up your posts with pictures to compare royals to someoneor something that we know the height.

enjoy.

Thanks.

Monalisa:) .

sure, monalisa!

im not good post pictures! but i known Princess Diana is taller she is 5'10 and Prince Charles is 5'11 and Sophie Wessex is 5'5 i think so but im not sure how height is Prince Edward and Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York and lots of more! but Queen Elizabeth is short i think she is about 5'0 and also late HM Queen Mother?

Prince William is 6'4 in britain historian the people in the news says that! and Prince Harry is 6'2 i think so!

please tell me about heights but im american

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
sure, monalisa!

im not good post pictures! but i known Princess Diana is taller she is 5'10 and Prince Charles is 5'11 and Sophie Wessex is 5'5 i think so but im not sure how height is Prince Edward and Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York and lots of more! but Queen Elizabeth is short i think she is about 5'0 and also late HM Queen Mother?

Prince William is 6'4 in britain historian the people in the news says that! and Prince Harry is 6'2 i think so!

please tell me about heights but im american

Sara Boyce

I read in the website bellow that Queen victoria was only 5'0 = 152,5cm,maybe Q.EII is the same like her grandma.

In the same website,it's reported that King Hussein of Jordan was only 5'3 = 160cm.Queen Noor said that she's only 2 inches taller than him when she's without heels,so she's 5'5 = 165,5cm.

http://members.shaw.ca/harbord/heights3.html

I read here in some posts that CP.Mary is 5'8 = 173cm,but when i see her at pictures,she's always in heels,but still shorter than CP.Frederik who is not very tall,he's not more than 5'10.

and what about CP.Leticia,it seems that she's 5'3 or 5'4!

Last edited:
According to The Royal Monarchy Website,i have read one time,that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is 5'4.

Answering jorja Fox about Q.Rania's height,is at least 10cm shorter than Naomi Campbell who's really 176cm,who can't cheat,beacause it's very stict to know her real height for her work as top-model!:)

Attachments

• naomi+rania.JPG
    naomi+rania.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 245
  • naoemi&rania.JPG
    naoemi&rania.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 278
Monalisa said:
Answering jorja Fox about Q.Rania's height,is at least 10cm shorter than Naomi Campbell who's really 176cm,who can't cheat,beacause it's very stict to know her real height for her work as top-model!:)
Good eye Monalisa ... So QR is about 166cm and I guess she wore high heels in that picture.

Monalisa said:
you can compare rania's and asma's heels,rania's one seem to be 2x bigger than asm's one,and they seem to be the same height!

Thanks for the answer.

I found this:

British royals: Prince William 6'3'' (1.91 m)
Prince Harry 6'2'' (1.88 m)
Prince Charles 5'11'' (1.80m)
Princess Diana 5'10'' (1.78 m)
Queen Elizabeth 5'4'' (1.63)

Crown Princess Letizia 5'7'' (1.70)
Crown Prince Felipe 6'5'' (1.96)

There is no doubt that KH and most of his children are not above 165cm.
Picture of KA and KH, we can notice KA is same tall as KA.

Then we see KH and QN, it seems she taller than KH by about 10cm. If QN is 170cm, then KH is 160cm, and KA is also 160cm.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 254
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 387
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 273
Now QR and KA. I think they have the same height.
Rania wears often high heels, 10-12cm. So we have to consider full pictures of her and if shes wears high heels or not. Pictures at the beach, Rania doesn't wear high heels nor KA ( :) ) so it seems they are both same height, which I alerady conclude it's 160cm.

The picture with Spanish RF, Felipe and Juan Carlos are very tall. In that picture when rania is so close to KA, and considering the shoes heels, I beleive then she is same tall as KA.

Attachments

• 2552857.jpg
    2552857.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 309
  • pre-SEEGER00026914.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00026914.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 2552905.jpg
    2552905.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 283
  • CA0HMBS5.jpg
    CA0HMBS5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 265
  • CAF6HXMO.jpg
    CAF6HXMO.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
We can compare them as well while they are sitting ... :) they have the same height. But if Rania wears high heels her feet can the floor, ... not KA.
Have fun.

Attachments

• CAARNQ55.jpg
    CAARNQ55.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 1021297_b.jpg
    1021297_b.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 797
  • CAT8YPH3.jpg
    CAT8YPH3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 2348264.jpg
    2348264.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
abir said:
We can compare them as well while they are sitting ... :) they have the same height. But if Rania wears high heels she can touch the floor, ... not KA.
Have fun.
This is so not correct. KA’s upper part of the body is normal sized, but he has very short legs. This is not the case with Rania. She has rather long legs (without high heels, too). Therefore you cannot see the differnece in size while both are sitting. Besides, I saw her once in flesh. She seemed then to have about my hight (I am 1,69).

Veram98 said:
This is so not correct. KA’s upper part of the body is normal sized, but he has very short legs. This is not the case with Rania. She has rather long legs (without high heels, too). Therefore you cannot see the differnece in size while both are sitting. Besides, I saw her once in flesh. She seemed then to have about my hight (I am 1,69).
When I said "compare them while they are sitting" ... that goes with what I said already in the above posts. So if is there is a big difference of height between two people, that is seen as well in their upper part of their body ... which is not the case between QR and KA. Then what left is the down part of their body ... a full pictures of them at the beach without shoes, show they are same height. KA doesn't exceed 161cm.

That's only for fun ... I don't care much about their height.

abir said:
When I said "compare them while they are sitting" ... that goes with what I said already in the above posts. So if is there is a big difference of height between two people, that is seen as well in their upper part of their body ... which is not the case between QR and KA. Then what left is the down part of their body ... a full pictures of them at the beach without shoes, show they are same height. KA doesn't exceed 161cm.

That's only for fun ... I don't care much about their height.

I don’t care either. But she is definitively not 161 cm. I really would have noticed it. She seemed then even a bit taller than me (because of higher heels, I think). The beach photos are taken from a certain angle that presents a somewhat distorted picture.
KA is very badly proportioned. If I look at pictures which show him sitting next to his political guests or hosts I am often surprised, because they seem to have the sime size (while I actually know for sure, that the other person is much taller).

ally_cooper said:
Crown Princess Letizia 5'7'' (1.70)
Crown Prince Felipe 6'5'' (1.96)
I read recently that the people of Spain, along with those of Portugal, are the shortest in Europe, so it seems that Letizia is actually quite tall for a Spanish woman. It's just that compared to the very tall Spanish Royal Family, and the especially tall Felipe, she seems short.

I belive that CP.Mathilde with CP.Maxima are the most tall actual royal women,they are eally 5'7 or 5'8 without heels,because when mathilde with heels stand beside pince phillipe who's 5'11 = 180cm she seems to be to same height.

As for the 5'7 and 5'8 of the other royals,it seems biased,except of course P.Diana who was really tall,i thought that she was taller than P.charles,that's why she banned the big heels when she was with him!:)

The first picture, KA and QR (in pink) near to each other. It's an old picture, at the time when Rania doesn't wear high heels and I guess she was still a princess.
Seeing them from front, Rania with medium heels (5-6 cm): I don't see that much height difference between KA and QR.

Picture where Haya is near to KA. Monalisa said she is 155cm. We see KA is slightly taller than her, 5cm. So KA is 160cm.

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00018489.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00018489.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 264
  • pre-SEEGER00026916.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00026916.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 51278673.jpg
    51278673.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 344
  • 51278468.jpg
    51278468.jpg