Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
^^^^^^^
I was just going to bring that up as well.

What happened to the dress of Queen Elizabeth? In the pictures where she's kissing Constantine, it seems to be something in the dress...

Thank you for the pictures, by the way :flowers:

I think she has either slipped, which is why Constantine was helping her down the stairs, or something was spilt on her dress.

What happened to the dress of Queen Elizabeth? In the pictures where she's kissing Constantine, it seems to be something in the dress...

According to the Daily Mail today, someone spilled food over Her Majesty's dress!!!:sad: Moreover, seem not enough, her bag strap was broken!! The night marks her 57th Coronation Anniversary turned out to be a disaster!

The night...turned out to be a disaster!
I thinkl it would take more than some spilt food and a broken handbag strap to turn HM's night into "a disaster". I'd imagine she'd take such things in her stride with a wry smile. She's made of stern stuff. :D

Lovely pictures Beltraneja! Is it my idea or Prince Henrik really need to lose some weight? All this fat in his belly can't be very healthy in his age :ermm:

Yess..Henrik loves to cook and eat !!!!!!:lol:
A detail Marie Chantal and Pavlo must change the stairs in their house, all the guests had problems with stairs , the Queen of England too:sad:

I think the Queens had worse evenings.
A disaster? Far from it I think.

It is true,the Queen Elizabeth dress was stained, I do not know why, but being on the side, it is more likely that one waiter was distracted by serving dinner ....:bang:

Iceflower, I think Prince Richard (Princess Benedikte's husband) will be angry when seeing you said that:D. Btw, both of them are Prince Richard as well, so maybe easily to confuse. Thanks for all the pictures as well, lots of Royals were there.

I don't think he will, as he'll immediately notice that I've simply
forgotten the comma when listing up the names :p:):)
I didn't confuse the names and persons, it's really been a
mistake in the sentence itself!

In one of the picture galleries - not sure if it's been in one we already
have here - I've seen Marie Chantal's and Pavlos' older children inside
the house greeting the arriving guests, that has been really nice!

Last edited:
The waiter has become part of history book .He will be studied in the future

Did Princess Irene of Greece attend? If not, why not? I didn't see her in any of the photos, but perhaps I didn't look closely enough.

Princess Irene of Greece and Denmark attended the celebrations, but I haven't seen any pictures of her.

Yes, Princess Irene has attended the birthday party!

On pic 1 you can see her behind Queen Sofia when leaving and
on pic 2 you have a good look on her green and blue dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Does anyone know if Life & Style or some other magazine plans to give some details about the dinner that was held at MC&Pavlos' house for KC 70th birthday ?

According to the official swedish government guest-list (at Victoria´s pre-wedding-information-thread here in the forum) the following members of the Greek royal family will attend the wedding: C+AM, Phillipos, Alexia and Carlos, Niko and Tatiana. No MC and Pavlos mentioned and no Theodora.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the list published by the government does not appear, but are the Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana, and Princess Alexia and Carlos, I am surprised that the wedding was attended Prince Philippos. I think Marie chantal be bored a lot these acts.She's not well integrated into European nobility

normally,Princess Theodora assist at family events, she is not in other weddings and events of other European royal houses except the British Royal Family, but she knows to them. I never have seen to her in other royals events

normally,Princess Theodora assist at family events, she is not in other weddings and events of other European royal houses except the British Royal Family, but she knows to them.

She went to the wedding of Prince Joachim in 2008, and Queen Margrethas birthday this year I think.

She wasn´t to the birthday of Queen Margarita, Prince Joaquin is her cousin, he is her family .
The danish and spanish family are her family.

Yes I do know that the Danish Royals are her family, but it would have been nice for her to accompany Prince Phillopos at the wedding.

Bridal party or wedding party...in the U.S. that means all participants in the wedding (bridemaids, groom, page boys, flower girls, groomsmen, best man etc).

I wouldn't read too much into who has been chosen as a flower
child/girl/boy or whatever and who has not, CP Victoria has chosen
ten children, that's already a lot. If she had chosen all children she
has special bonds with, the church would be crowded with children
only! There's no tactics behind the decision and no protocol.
As to the Greek Royal Family attending the celebrations we'll see..

I remember that Queen Elizabeth II went home to the celebrate Constantine King's birthday, she can not underestimate the royalty with this woman at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom