General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Dubai

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if mansoor's marriage will be decided by his aunt fatima of sheikh mo? Like maryam 1 was by aunt fatima till I know, of course he has the right to make the last decision. I wonder what will be the case for futaim, salama and shamma

Fatima is Sheikh Mohammed's favourite sister. Her decision will be approved without any intervention. Fatima is close to Late Hamdan bin Rashid's wife Roudha bint Ahmed. Ahmed's children are all close to each other even though they are half siblings. This all worked out for the marriage of Suhail and Maryam. Mansoor may marry non-royal girl too, wait till their announcement. I wonder if Maryam has chosen anyone from her in laws side for him. I wish Salama marries a son of other emirate's ruler. Though Shamma and Salama have lots of good options in Al Maktoum family what her elder sisters didn't have. Hamdan bin Rashid's sons aren't seen eligible at all. I think they are promised for their maternal cousins. Hassa had no cousin of her age. Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid married earlier out of the family. Thats why they gone for 2nd cousins or 3rd cousins. Mahra chosed Mana on her own and thats all.

Last edited:
Fatima is Sheikh Mohammed's favourite sister. Her decision will be approved without any intervention. Fatima is close to Late Hamdan bin Rashid's wife Roudha bint Ahmed. Ahmed's children are all close to each other even though they are half siblings. This all worked out for the marriage of Suhail and Maryam. Mansoor may marry non-royal girl too, wait till their announcement. I wonder if Maryam has chosen anyone from her in laws side for him. I wish Salama marries a son of other emirate's ruler. Though Shamma and Salama have lots of good options in Al Maktoum family what her elder sisters didn't have. Hamdan bin Rashid's sons are seen eligible at all. I think they are promised for their maternal cousins. Hassa had no cousin of her age. Saeed bin Maktoum bin Rashid married earlier out of the family. Thats why they gone for 2nd cousins or 3rd cousins. Mahra chosed Mana on her own and thats all.

I completely agree with you take!! Your insights seem eligible with all the interactions I've seen online from that part of the family, hissa Hamdan and her siblings do seem close with latifa 1 and Maryam 1 families. And all of the Hind kids too seem to have their aunt fatima in high regard so your take on her being the favourite sis is plausible.

I don't know if this should be discussed here or on sheikh mo kids thread, but weren't majid, mansoor, Maryam 1 and latifa 2 raised by aunt fatima, and manal and latifa 1 by aunt hessa? So, maybe I do think that mansoor's marriage may get decided by her, unless he goes majid way.

Latifa 1 was raised by Shaika bint Rashid. Mansoor's personal choice will also be accepted by his father if the girl comes from a good family. There is high chance that Fatima and his sister Maryam may arrange his marriage or he is waiting for his father's words. Majid's marriage will never be accepted because of his mother in law. That's all. Marwan's children also meet with Sheikh Mohammed where Majid's children don’t.

I have seen pictures with Latifa eldest son Mohammed with Shaikha bint Rashid sons.

Didn’t Majid get promoted or something, which led people to think his father was thawing against him and letting him back in?

Also it would be something if Maryam is pregnant again.

Maitha bint Mohammed bin Thani posted a baby girl announcement on her Instagram. What's the name of the baby? The newborn's dad is Hasher bin Mohammed bin Thani. Is this his first child and who's the mother?

Maitha bint Mohammed bin Thani posted a baby girl announcement on her Instagram. What's the name of the baby? The newborn's dad is Hasher bin Mohammed bin Thani. Is this his first child and who's the mother?
The baby's name is Sheikha Shaikha bint Hasher bin Mohammed bin Thani al maktoum. I don't know the mother's name

Thank you. Do you know details about the family of Mohammed bin Thani? I know his children Maktoum, Maitha and Hasher. Does he have more kids? Who is he married to?

Mohammed bin Thani's wife is Afra bint Hasher Al Falasi. He is elder brother of Saeed bin Thani. They are full brothers. His mother is an Al Marri. He has another daughter named Madiyah, born in 1996, unmarried. Maitha is the youngest one. Eldest is Maktoum, may be from 1991 and He had a son named Juma with a white women in his early 20s. There is no recent photo of his son with him, this indicates He is divorced. Hasher is 2nd child, from 1993.

Does anyone know who Sheikha Hind is closest to of her daughters?

People said before Mo’s favourite daughters were Maryam3 and Shaikha because they looked liked Hind?
Some say no Latifa3 is the new favourite as she’s good at her job.

I have also read that Hassa is very chill compared to her sisters and hangs more with her cousins who are similar age to her. Understandable if true as the rest of her sisters are considerably younger than her.

Does anyone know who Sheikha Hind is closest to of her daughters?

People said before Mo’s favourite daughters were Maryam3 and Shaikha because they looked liked Hind?
Some say no Latifa3 is the new favourite as she’s good at her job.

I have also read that Hassa is very chill compared to her sisters and hangs more with her cousins who are similar age to her. Understandable if true as the rest of her sisters are considerably younger than her.

I think Maryam3 now

Can someone make a list of the full siblings and half siblings of Hind bint Maktoum.
I think Hessa and Hind are the only girls from their mother?
But I know that have another sister Aysha who may be older than them?
Also is I want to know what number in terms of birth Hind is.

Full siblings:

1) Al Murr married Shaikha Bint Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan

Children - Zayed, Hessa, Latifa, Aisha

2) Butti - married Khoolud Bint Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Mualla

Children - Maryam, Shaikha, Hassa, Maktoum, Rashid, Shamsa, Saeed

3) Hasher - married to Aminah Al Tayer.

Children - Maryam, Wafa, Maytha, Maktoum, Saeed

4) Ahmed married to Hessa Bint Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.

Children - Latifa, Rashid.

5) Saeed married to Rawdha Bint Hasher Bin Hamad Bin Juma Al Maktoum.

Children - Hamdan, Rashid, Maktoum, Mohammed

6) Hassa married to Saeed Bin Thani Bin Juma Al Maktoum(divorced)

Children - Shaikha, Hind, Maktoum

Half- Siblings of Sheikha Hind:

7) Mohammed married twice 1st wife - Shamsa Bint Dalmook Bin Juma Al Maktoum (divorced?)

Children - Maktoum & Zayed

2nd wife - TV presenter Amal Salem

Children - Khalifa, Hamdan, Rashid, Roudha, Suhail and Hind ( who are twins)

8) Juma- he is married and has kids Maktoum & Hind.
9) Suhail
10) Madiya
11) Roudha
12) Atheeja
13) Aisha married to Emirati businessman Khalifa Bin Juma Al Naboodah

Last edited:
Full siblings:

Mother: Shaikha bint Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum

1) Hasher (1946) - married to Aminah Al Tayer.

Children - Maryam, Maktoum, Maytha, Wafa, Saeed

2) Ahmed - married to Hessa Bint Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.

3) Al Murr - married to Shaikha Bint Zayed Al Nahyan

Children - Hessa, Zayed, Latifa, Aisha, Mohammed

4) Butti - married to Khoolud Bint Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Mualla

Children - Maryam, Shaikha, Maktoum, Rashid, Hassa, Shamsa, Saeed

5) Hassa (1952) married to Saeed Bin Thani Bin Juma Al Maktoum(divorced)

*** Sheikha Hind (1962)

6) Saeed (1963) married to Rawdha Bint Hasher Bin Hamad Bin Juma Al Maktoum.

•Half- Siblings of Sheikha Hind:

Mother: Fatima bint Khalifa Al Ketbi

7) Suhail - married to a daughter of Ahmed Al Thani.

Known Child - Mansoor

8) Juma- he is married to Rajia bint Ahmed Al Thani

Children- Maktoum & Hind.

9) Mohammed, born in 1982. Born in the same year of his father's death.

married twice, 1st wife - Shamsa Bint Dalmook Bin Juma Al Maktoum (divorced)

Current wife - TV presenter Amal Salem

10) Madiya
11) Roudha
12) Atheeja

I don't know about these girls age or relationships. I think they were born before Juma and Mohammed.

13) Eldest half sister of all, Aisha bint Maktoum - married to Emirati businessman Khalifa Bin Juma Al Naboodah

Now one of her granddaughter, Maitha bint Khalid bin Al Sheikh Mijren is married to Saeed bin Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

Last edited:
Sheikha Fatima bint Thani, wife of ruler of Fujairah Hamad Al sharqi is she related to Saeed bin Thani, father of Sheikha bint Saeed?

Also her daughters are they married and do they have children?

How old is she too.

Fatima bint Thani is full sister to Saeed and Mohammed bin Thani. I think she is from 60s or late 50s. Fujairah Ruler's children are very close to them.

None of her daughters are married. I think oldest 2 have chosen to remain single. Rashid, his 2nd son is unmarried too.

Do you guys know the details of Latifa 1st’s husband Faisal Al Qassimi family? How many siblings does he have? Are they married? If so, who to and do they have kids?

His infos are not discussed much. I know his three brothers. Mohammed, Arahma, Abdulaziz. Don't know if Abdulaziz is his full brother. Mohammed seems to be unmarried and Abdulaziz is son in law of Latifa bint Zayed Al Nahyan. You know already that he has 3 children.
Arahma is married to an Al Hamed, sister to Hazza bin Zayed's wife. He has 2 children, Salama and Mohammed.
Latifa always reposts birthday wish from Shaikha Al Qasimi account, so this can be her sister in law (obviously i am not sure). She also follows naema bint Saud al Qasimi, not sure if it is her sister in law.

Last edited:
Fatima bint Thani is full sister to Saeed and Mohammed bin Thani. I think she is from 60s or late 50s. Fujairah Ruler's children are very close to them.

None of her daughters are married. I think oldest 2 have chosen to remain single. Rashid, his 2nd son is unmarried too.

Rashid is her 3rd son. Her son Maktoum bin Hamad married to Sheikha Maryam bint Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum.

Full siblings:

Mother: Shaikha bint Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum

1) Hasher (1946) - married to Aminah Al Tayer.

Children - Maryam, Maktoum, Maytha, Wafa, Saeed

2) Ahmed - married to Hessa Bint Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.

3) Al Murr - married to Shaikha Bint Zayed Al Nahyan

Children - Hessa, Zayed, Latifa, Aisha, Mohammed

4) Butti - married to Khoolud Bint Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Mualla

Children - Maryam, Shaikha, Maktoum, Rashid, Hassa, Shamsa, Saeed

5) Hassa (1952) married to Saeed Bin Thani Bin Juma Al Maktoum(divorced)

*** Sheikha Hind (1962)

6) Saeed (1963) married to Rawdha Bint Hasher Bin Hamad Bin Juma Al Maktoum.

•Half- Siblings of Sheikha Hind:

Mother: Fatima bint Khalifa Al Ketbi

7) Suhail - married to a daughter of Ahmed Al Thani.

Known Child - Mansoor

8) Juma- he is married to Rajia bint Ahmed Al Thani

Children- Maktoum & Hind.

9) Mohammed, born in 1982. Born in the same year of his father's death.

married twice, 1st wife - Shamsa Bint Dalmook Bin Juma Al Maktoum (divorced)

Current wife - TV presenter Amal Salem

10) Madiya
11) Roudha
12) Atheeja

I don't know about these girls age or relationships. I think they were born before Juma and Mohammed.

13) Eldest half sister of all, Aisha bint Maktoum - married to Emirati businessman Khalifa Bin Juma Al Naboodah

Now one of her granddaughter, Maitha bint Khalid bin Al Sheikh Mijren is married to Saeed bin Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

Madiyah, Roudha and Atheeja are unmarried

Rashid is her 3rd son. Her son Maktoum bin Hamad married to Sheikha Maryam bint Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum.

No, among the sons Rashid is the 2nd one. Maktoum is the youngest of her 6 children. I know about him

Can you name the spouses of the children of Maryam bint Rashid? (Wife of Ahmed Al Thani)

Rashid was in trouble few years ago. He could be in a very bad position

I also knew about this. Hope he is safe now. He attends public events. I also heard people saying other emirates, except Abu Dhabi, strengthen their ties through intermarriage to reduce Abu Dhabi's influence and interference.

I don't know if you noticed this, Rashid looks so similar with Hamdan bin Mansour bin Ahmed Al Thani. I wonder if Hamdan's mother is Rashid's Aunt!

Mediyah bint Saeed had a baby girl yesterday and named her Mona bint Maktoum, I realised Mona is not that common or go to name choice for couples in that family. And both their mother's are also Moza and Shamma, so it could be that couple wanted a new name for their child, how cute. But maybe I'm wrong, is anyone close relative or someone named Mona like an aunt or grandma?

Also adding to that Sheikh Saeed bin Thani had 3 grandkids this year. Mohammed (by Shaikha); Hassa (by Maktoum) and now Mona (by Mediyah) also Hassa (by Hind) turned 1 this year. I guess he must be truly a happy grandpa.

Mediyah bint Saeed had a baby girl yesterday and named her Mona bint Maktoum, I realised Mona is not that common or go to name choice for couples in that family. And both their mother's are also Moza and Shamma, so it could be that couple wanted a new name for their child, how cute. But maybe I'm wrong, is anyone close relative or someone named Mona like an aunt or grandma?

Mediyah has a cousin named Mona bint Obaid bin Thani, wife of Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum. I think there is another Mona bint Maktoum bin Mohammed. Btw, yes its not widely used name. Its also possible that Newborn's parent's grandmother's name is Mona

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom