General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I checked if my predictions on Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad worked, he was in 2nd in my possible suitor list. But i never thought they would marry early. Have you seen that one of zayed's sister also got married to Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif?

Do you find any reason why they chosed Zayed for Hessa? Because of his mother? Bani Aisha is also prioritised by this marriage!

Do you know Zayed's age? When he graduated?
I mean they do have to form connections with the paternal side to have stability right?

Didn’t someone say one option of choosing partner is that some of them have a suitors list to choose from? Maybe she choose him and he choose her?

I checked if my predictions on Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad worked, he was in 2nd in my possible suitor list. But i never thought they would marry early. Have you seen that one of zayed's sister also got married to Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif?

Do you find any reason why they chosed Zayed for Hessa? Because of his mother? Bani Aisha is also prioritised by this marriage!

Do you know Zayed's age? When he graduated?

I was also surprised, I didn't expect to see her getting married so soon

It is the first marriage involving Bani Aisha and the descendants of Mohamed bin Zayed
He's a good suitor, and she probably chose him, with her parents' and grandfather's approval.

In the coming years we will see how the boy will be introduced into politics.

I also saw the news about Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Saif and about KSN

Is he marrying the cousin of Sheikha Fatima bin Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan?

Apparently he is marrying a sister of Tahnoun bin Zayed's wife

Apparently he is marrying a sister of Tahnoun bin Zayed's wife
Can you find out if this tahnoon bin saeed's wife has Al Otaiba mother? Tahnoon bin Zayed's mother in law is closely related to Tahnoon bin Saeed's grandmother

Can you find out if this tahnoon bin saeed's wife has Al Otaiba mother? Tahnoon bin Zayed's mother in law is closely related to Tahnoon bin Saeed's grandmother
No, I don't have that information

I remember seeing comments that said that Hessa bint Mohammed was very smart. There are two Hessa bint Mohammed. That’s why I’m asking is she the one as she was always with her granddad and dad in state gatherings??.
Yes shes the one who was always with her grandad and dad at gatherings, she even once went to china with mbz for his official visit

Another wedding, maybe tahnoun bin Mohamed is really sick so he wanted to marry off his grandchildren before his condition worsed

Sheikh Zayed bin Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan is getting married.

All Al Nahyan men are getting married this month. Who do you think is getting married next?

Zayed MBZ has to be the most anticipated engagement right?
I don’t know, it seem unlikely, but I thought he could get married to an Al Maktoum girl like Futtaim bint Mohammed. Because their fathers seem close and he’s further down the list of being the next ruler so it would have been strategic.

Which female is even possible for him?

His wife is Al Suwaidi, we were thinking of Al Nahyan girls for him.

His wife is Al Suwaidi, we were thinking of Al Nahyan girls for him.

I remember I bet on him for Hessa bint Mohamed bin Hamad... and now he marries an Al Suwaidi

This movement of Al Nahyan boys marrying girls from other families is interesting

Seems to be women from Al Suwaidi family. The patriarch Ahmed was the right hand man of Zayed for many years and helped create UAE.

Are Moza and Alia bint Mohammed bin Butti Al Hamed related to Salama and Moza bint Butti Al Qubaisi?If so, then how?

How many children does Mohammed bin Butti have in total and are they married into more ruling families (I recall another daughter married to Arahma Al Qassimi with whom she has Salama, Mohammed, Zayed and Hamda, do you know her name?

There is another sister named Salama bint Mohammed bin Butti who married Nahyan bin Zayed. They divorced and then Nahyan bin Zayed married Sheikha Maitha.

Whose kid is Fatima bint Mohamed bin Hamed holding?

Whose kid is Fatima bint Mohamed bin Hamed holding?

Is hessa holding zayed bin Hamdans child??

Is there any chance of Zayed bin Mohammed bin Hamad marrying Fatima bint Mansour bin Zayed?

One thing I discovered in my research... Zayed bin Hazza's father-in-law, Mohamed bin Saif Al Suwaidi, is on the board of directors of First Abu Dhabi Bank, whose Chairman is Tahnoun bin Zayed

One thing I discovered in my research... Zayed bin Hazza's father-in-law, Mohamed bin Saif Al Suwaidi, is on the board of directors of First Abu Dhabi Bank, whose Chairman is Tahnoun bin Zayed
Wow, that's super interesting. This is a reflection of their family connection I think! Hazza's in law and Tahnoun's 2nd in law family are also same! Both of them are Deputy Ruler and they are strengthening the relation. Zayed bin Hazza's mother in law is may be Al Suwaidi.

I feel like there's a bigger chance that his marrying one of his maternal cousins.
Kinda impossible. Salama's 2 children married her full siblings' children, Theyab and Shamma also married her half sister's children. Nahyan bin Saif's mother and Salama's grandmother are also from same family, that also related to her brother Rashid's wife. Moreover, she doesn't have any niece left from 90s.
Her marriageable niece/nephew from her full siblings include,
Hamda bint Saeed bin Hamdan, but she is from 2003 and she will marry a cousin from Mohammed bin Khalid side.
She has 2 unmarried nieces from her sister Mouza, one is Maitha bint Ahmed bin Mubarak, i think she is an old lady and another one is Maryam, i don't think she is Zayed's age. I think MBZ doesn't want Mubarak lineage for marriage.
Among her half siblings, May be Issa bin Zayed has a daughter, but it will never happen! Aisha bint Nahyan bin Hamdan is there, but i don't think it will happen. She has many full cousins. Reem bint Ahmed bin Hamdan is there, but she is a half cousin and her mother isn't Al Nahyan. I don't see this is happening.

Probably, MBZ will choose anyone with bani Zayed connection and will see the girl's paternal and maternal connection and father's role.

Kinda impossible. Salama's 2 children married her full siblings' children, Theyab and Shamma also married her half sister's children. Nahyan bin Saif's mother and Salama's grandmother are also from same family, that also related to her brother Rashid's wife. Moreover, she doesn't have any niece left from 90s.
Hamda bint Saeed bin Hamdan, but she is from 2003 and she will marry a cousin from Mohammed bin Khalid side.
She has 2 unmarried nieces from her sister Mouza, one is Maitha bint Ahmed bin Mubarak, i think she is an old lady and another one is Maryam, i don't think she is Zayed's age. I think MBZ doesn't want Mubarak lineage for marriage.
Among her half siblings, May be Issa bin Zayed has a daughter, but it will never happen! Aisha bint Nahyan bin Hamdan is there, but i don't think it will happen. She has many full cousins. Reem bint Ahmed bin Hamdan is there, but she is a half cousin and her mother isn't Al Nahyan. I don't see this is happening.

Probably, MBZ will choose anyone with bani Zayed connection and will see the girl's paternal and maternal connection and father's role.
You're right. I bet his future bride will shock as all.

Is this related to Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed or Sheikh Zayed bin Mansour?

Back
Top Bottom