General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it just to me that Sheikh Nahyan bin Saif Al Nahyan
( Sheikha Fatima MBZ's husband) really look like Sheikh MBZ?

Can someone list the children and grandchildren of Salama bint Tahnoon and Khalifa bin Mohammed?

Descendants of Tahnoon bin Mohammed and Shamma Al Otaiba:

Saeed bin Tahnoon - Fakhra bint Mubarak (divorced)

Hamdan bin Saeed

Mariam bint Saeed

Shamma bint Saeed

Tahnoon bin Saeed

Late Zayed bin Saeed

(may be) from Al Dhaheri:

Essa bin Saeed

Nahyan bin Saeed

Ahmed bin Saeed

Mohammed bin Saeed

◑Saeed bin Tahnoon's grandchildren:

Hamdan - Mouza bint Khalifa bin Mohammed (divorced):

Saeed bin Hamdan

Hamad bin Hamdan

Khalifa bin Hamdan

Hamdan - Al Dhaheri

Nahyan bin Hamdan

Mubarak bin Hamdan

Mariam - Marwan bin Rashid Al Mualla

Hessa bint Marwan

Rashid bin Marwan

Shamsa bint Marwan

Shamma - Ahmed bin Nasser bin Zayed

Nasser bin Ahmed

Fakhra bint Ahmed

Zayed bin Ahmed

✪Hamad bin Tahnoon - Shaikha bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Mohammed bin Hamad

Hissa bint Hamad

Shamma bint Hamad

Tahnoon bin Hamad

Shamsa bint Hamad

Khalifa bin Hamad

◑Hamad bin Tahnoon's grandchildren :

Mohammed - Shamsa bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Hessa bint Mohammed

Zayed bin Mohammed

Salama bint Mohammed

Fatima bint Mohammed

Hissa - Khalid bin Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhboot

Shakhboot bin Khalid

Shaikha bint Khalid

Mohammed bin Khalid

Shamma - Hamdan bin Issa bin Zayed

Hamad bin Hamdan

Tahnoon - Hamda bint Khalifa bin Saif

Shamsa bint Tahnoon

Shaikha bint Tahnoon

✪Sultan bin Tahnoon - Wadeema bint Zayed

Mariam bint Sultan

Shamma bint Sultan

Maitha bint Sultan

Zayed bin Sultan

Latifa bint Sultan

◑Sultan bin Tahnoon's grandchild :

Maitha bint Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed

✪Ahmed bin Tahnoon - Shaikha bint Suroor

Zayed bin Ahmed

✪Mansoor bin Tahnoon - Salama bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Zayed bin Mansoor

Mohammed bin Mansoor

Khalifa bin Mansoor

Shamma bint Mansoor

✪Mouza bint Tahnoon - Hamdan bin Mubarak

Mubarak bin Hamdan

Mouza bint Hamdan

Tahnoon bin Hamdan

Ousha bint Hamdan

Mohammed bin Hamdan

Maitha bint Hamdan

◑Mouza bint Tahnoon's grandchildren:

Mubarak - Fatima bint Saeed bin Saif

Hamdan bin Mubarak

Zayed bin Mubarak

✪Salama bint Tahnoon - Khalifa bin Mohammed bin Khalid

Mouza bint Khalifa

Khalid bin Khalifa

Mohammed bin Khalifa

Tahnoon bin Khalifa

Hamda bint Khalifa

Maitha bint Khalifa

Aisha bint Khalifa

◑Salama bint Tahnoon's grandchildren:

Mouza - Hamdan bin Saeed Tahnoon (divorced)

Saeed bin Hamdan

Hamad bin Hamdan

Khalifa bin Hamdan

Mohammed - Fatima bint Nahyan bin Mubarak

Hamda bint Mohammed

Salama bint Mohammed

Khalifa bin Mohammed

Hamda - Khalifa bin Nahyan bin Hamdan

Mohammed bin Khalifa

[Already done that before, purplerain. Please search in threads first.]

Last edited:
Wedding of Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif and daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoon. I assume their reception will be held soon after Eid.

Does this mean shes married??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-091531_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-091531_Instagram.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
Congrats to Hessa and KSN! So happy for them its been years since they got engaged.

Can someone do the family tree of Sultan bin Zayed. I saw here he has two wives?

Also Salama bint zayed she is the oldest daughter of Zayed? Is she still alive?

I saw a picture that was of Mohammed bin Zayed holding a girl toddler supposedly identified as Maitha bint Zayed.

Also looking at Zayed’s daughter’s name, did he name her after Hessa bint Mohammed, Khalifa’s mom? I don’t think there is a Hessa in his maternal family’s line nor paternal.

Can someone do the family tree of Sultan bin Zayed. I saw here he has two wives?

I saw a picture that was of Mohammed bin Zayed holding a girl toddler supposedly identified as Maitha bint Zayed.

Also looking at Zayed’s daughter’s name, did he name her after Hessa bint Mohammed, Khalifa’s mom? I don’t think there is a Hessa in his maternal family’s line nor paternal
Salama bint Zayed is the oldest daughter (can be older than Khalifa) and still alive.

Sultan bin Zayed had 2 wives, one was an al Mazroui, but he didn’t have any Children with her and eventually they got divorced.

Sultan bin Zayed - Shamsa Al Nahyan (full sister of Saif, Suroor and Saeed bin Mohammed)

Al Yazia bint Sultan married Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed and they have three sons named Hamdan, Zayed and Sultan.

Hazza bin Sultan married Aysha bint Saif and has one daughter named Shamsa with her. I think they are divorced now.

Hazza married Al Shamsi few years ago and has twins with her. Twins are Sultan and Shaikha.

Khalid bin Sultan married Maitha bint Tahnoon and they have 2 children named Shamsa and Zayed.

One daughter married Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Khalid and another one married Ahmed bin Hamdan and none of them have children and they are said to be divorced. The youngest daughter is unmarried.

Also looking at Zayed’s daughter’s name, did he name her after Hessa bint Mohammed, Khalifa’s mom? I don’t think there is a Hessa in his maternal family’s line nor paternal.
I meant Mohammed not Zayed for the last question.

I didn't see it coming

I didn't see it coming
I was also surprised! Congratulations to Zayed and Hessa!

How old is Zayed bin Sultan bin Tahnoon? Anyone know that?

I had hope that Hessa's groom would be her father's paternal cousin, now it became real. Zayed is not only hessa's both parent's cousin, he is her paternal grandmother's cousin too!

How old is Zayed bin Sultan bin Tahnoon? Anyone know that?

I had hope that Hessa's groom would be her father's paternal cousin, now it became real. Zayed is not only hessa's both parent's cousin, he is her paternal grandmother's cousin too!
How old is she?
Was she the one people said was very intelligent? I thought she would be like a politician/advisor and marry a bit later tbh as she would accompany her grandfather and dad on state and international meetings. But congratulations to her and her husband!

How old is she?
Was she the one people said was very intelligent? I thought she would be like a politician/advisor and marry a bit later tbh as she would accompany her grandfather and dad on state and international meetings. But congratulations to her and her husband!
She will turn 21 next month but when did she say that shes very intelligent??

How old is she?
She will be graduated from University this year, not that early too. Zayed is also young like her. Probably from 2002/2003.

I notice MBZ seems close to the children of Ahmed bin Dalmouk Al Maktoum and Ahmed bin Mubarak’s daughter.
Aren’t they divorced?
And has she moved back to Abu Dhabi?

I know Ahmed married Hind bint Saeed.
I haven’t seen pictures with him and his three elder children.

She will turn 21 next month but when did she say that shes very intelligent??
I remember seeing comments that said that Hessa bint Mohammed was very smart. There are two Hessa bint Mohammed. That’s why I’m asking is she the one as she was always with her granddad and dad in state gatherings??.

Many pages asking for prayers for Tahnoun bin Mohammed, a similar situation to what happened to Saeed bin Zayed, I hope the fate is not the same

The last few weeks have been busy, mainly due to the announcement of Zayed bin Sultan and Hessa bint Mohamed, we have raised this possibility several times here on the thread

Many pages asking for prayers for Tahnoun bin Mohammed, a similar situation to what happened to Saeed bin Zayed, I hope the fate is not the same

The last few weeks have been busy, mainly due to the announcement of Zayed bin Sultan and Hessa bint Mohamed, we have raised this possibility several times here on the thread
I feel Tahnoon bin Mohammed is seriously ill. Every pages related to them are posting about him. I think he is sick for months.

I checked if my predictions on Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad worked, he was in 2nd in my possible suitor list. But i never thought they would marry early. Have you seen that one of zayed's sister also got married to Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif?

Do you find any reason why they chosed Zayed for Hessa? Because of his mother? Bani Aisha is also prioritised by this marriage!

Do you know Zayed's age? When he graduated?

Back
Top Bottom