General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mansour today is the main interlocutor between the interests of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, I believe he will be useful while Mohammed bin Rashid is Prime Minister; when Hamdan or Maktoum bin Mohamed takes office, Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed will be appointed Deputy PM (in a major cabinet reshuffle), he is being groomed for this

My question is whether Abdullah bin Zayed will be Deputy PM at some point, even as a figurehead (as Saif is today - Saif is powerful as Interior Minister, as Deputy Prime Minister he is a figurehead), or will Dhiyab be appointed alongside someone of his generation

Saif is one of the allies of Mbz, he is quite powerful. He is reported to have participated in spoiling the attempted coup of Hamdan bin Zayed, as per one article.
Don't know about Mansour.

the Ministry of the Interior is very important, I believe that MBZ wants this ministry in the hand of one of his sons

Sheikh Mohamed bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed, MBZ's son-in-law, is one of the managing police officers in the Abu Dhabi Police, there is a chance that he will become Minister of the Interior or Commander of the Abu Dhabi Police at some point, his mother (wife of Tahnoun bin Mohamed) is Sheikh Saif's full sister, maybe Saif himself is training him for this

even though Saif is an ally, MBZ wants to establish his lineage and strengthen his son Khalid, the generational change is a natural part of this process

Last edited by a moderator:
the Ministry of the Interior is very important, I believe that MBZ wants this ministry in the hand of one of his sons

Sheikh Mohamed bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed, MBZ's son-in-law, is one of the managing police officers in the Abu Dhabi Police, there is a chance that he will become Minister of the Interior or Commander of the Abu Dhabi Police at some point, his mother (wife of Tahnoun bin Mohamed) is Sheikh Saif's full sister, maybe Saif himself is training him for this

even though Saif is an ally, MBZ wants to establish his lineage and strengthen his son Khalid, the generational change is a natural part of this process

Mohamed bin Tahnoun is Mariam's husband ?

Mohamed bin Tahnoun is Mariam's husband ?
Yes. He is Mohammed bin Tahnoun. Don't confuse with Shamsa mbz husband. Her husband is mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun. Hamad and mohammed of bin tahnouns are half brothers.

Last edited:
Yes. He is Mohammed bin Tahnoun. Don't confuse with Shamsa mbz husband. Her husband is mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun. Hamad and mohammed of bin tahnouns are half brothers.

Thank you feiraguy! You are precious as always!

weeks ago the President of Indonesia inaugurated the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the inauguration was attended by Mohamed bin Zayed and his entourage
MBZ returned the favor by sending his own son to the President's son's wedding, and indeed, this type of event is not attended by gulf sheikhs

and something that caught my attention, Khalid was personally received by the President, and had a prominent position throughout the ceremony, as if he were in fact already the heir of Abu Dhabi

This is the 1st time I see the other countries delegate someone to attended event that is not related to anything about politic here, not even our neighboring countries get invited/attended to this kind of events (maybe I was wrong tho) this is just make me want sh. Khaled to becomes the heir even more since he appears to be has nice relationship with Mr. President ? I still have no idea why they didn't just point crown prince & deputy crown prince instead, like what happen in 2004?

Anyway I literally should get a life, rather than spending my time here ? But, I feel like the higher up sheikh/a also spending their time to scroll across forums like these/maybe their PR team inform them about it, bcuz too many events to be called a coincidence. Some time ago Sturm mentioned that "one thing for sure, sh. Tahnoun didn't has any photo with sh. Khaled. The competion is real" something along that lines, I almost convinced since I try to find one & have no luck finding it, but then boom they released the photo of sh. Khaled & sh. Tahnoun, sh. Hamdan Maktoum also post photo about sh. Khaled & his father with caption great leader etc, Maybe I'm too naive, but I guess they have bearable/nice relationship not like rumour circulating online.
The IG medias even pinned & gave information about how sh. Mansour is actually very nice & pious person, they must already know better than us here of what kind of person he is since they experienced first hand about his leadership.
Sh. Manal & Mrs. Lara Sawanya activities also a bit different than usual. Their post are more neutral, not overly preaching about sh. Mansour & sh. Manal love journey that I feel kind of inconsiderate to sh. Zayed & his mother (if they're still in polygamous relationship ofc) to put it into perspective it's like how pss Haya & sh. Mo+his other wives+children, it's not nice to spark jealousy like that. It's good someone like them want to improve themselves, it means they are peoples who can take suggestions & now know that what they are doing is feels off to some peoples, I give them applause for that. But on negative sides they probably taken into account about who & who's gossiping about them.

I still have no idea why they didn't just point crown prince & deputy crown prince instead, like what happen in 2004?
the appointment of Khalid as heir involves three elements that require a lot of negotiation:

1- his nomination as Chairman of the Executive Council will mean the departure of Sheikhs Hazza, Tahnoun and Hamed bin Zayed and Sheikh Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Zayed from this body, what is their fate? Will they want some kind of compensation?

2- will mean a patrilineal succession, ignoring the other fourteen living sons of Zayed, in addition to the sons of Sheikh Khalifa. As for the main competitor, Sheikh Tahnoun, what kind of compensation would he want for not protesting the choice? Any position of greater power (Deputy Prime Minister)? Money? Marriage between bloodlines?

3- which team will Khalid assemble on the Executive Council? Several sheikhs will work to have their children on the new Executive Council, this will be negotiated between MBZ, Khalid and the most powerful sheikhs.

Anyway I literally should get a life, rather than spending my time here ? But, I feel like the higher up sheikh/a also spending their time to scroll across forums like these/maybe their PR team inform them about it, bcuz too many events to be called a coincidence. Some time ago Sturm mentioned that "one thing for sure, sh. Tahnoun didn't has any photo with sh. Khaled. The competion is real" something along that lines, I almost convinced since I try to find one & have no luck finding it, but then boom they released the photo of sh. Khaled & sh. Tahnoun, sh. Hamdan Maktoum also post photo about sh. Khaled & his father with caption great leader etc, Maybe I'm too naive, but I guess they have bearable/nice relationship not like rumour circulating online. But on negative sides they probably taken into account about who & who's gossiping about them.

They are politicians above all else; I don't believe these forums play a significant role, but they are aware that there are rumors about internal power struggles, and this is bad for the family's image. There's nothing better than a family photo with everyone smiling to ward off rumors.

Did late Sultan bin Zayed have any full siblings?

no, Sheikh Zayed divorced Sultan's mother as soon as he was born

he was raised by Sheikh Zayed's brother, Sheikh Hazza and his wife Mariam bint Hamdan bin Zayed, who had no children

AGAIN, Several posts have been removed.

Please REMEMBER that speculations based on non-verified and private social media accounts are against our rules.

Rossina
UAE Forum Moderator

Last edited:
no, Sheikh Zayed divorced Sultan's mother as soon as he was born

he was raised by Sheikh Zayed's brother, Sheikh Hazza and his wife Mariam bint Hamdan bin Zayed, who had no children

How exciting to see the moderators again. Thanks for opening this forum again Rossina. My hand are itching to ask something. Feiraguy if you don't mind me asking, do you know why he was raised by sh. Zayed's brother not by his mother instead? He's a baby, he surely needs his mother's breast milk, since Sh. Mariam had no children she cant provides uhm high quality milk for him, just formula only? Unless the mother was dead, I don't understand why they did this. There's a lot of orphan children after all. Thanks in advance :flowers:

Last edited:
feiraguy, do you know about any marriages involving Rawdha, Maitha and Nahyan bin Zayed's children? I know a daughter of nahyan bin zayed, but she isn't adult.
(Specially i want to know about them who married from the line of Mohammad bin khalid)

Do you know the names of all children of Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamdan Al Nahyan? I know there are Theyab, Nahyan and Fakhra who is married to the son of MbZ. Any other? Who are they married to and do they have kids? Theyab has a daughter Hessa and Fakhra has a baby Mohammed is all I know.

Hamdan bin Mohamed's descendants:
Khalifa bin Hamdan: m. to a daughter of Mubarak bin Mohamed
Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Hamdan (m. to a daughter of Ahmed bin Mubarak)
Dhiyab bin Khalifa bin Hamdan (m. to a daughter of Nahyan bin Mubarak)
Mubarak bin Khalifa bin Hamdan (m. to a daughter of Khalifa bin Saif)
Daughter married to Mohamed bin Nahyan bin Mubarak
Fakhra married to Hamdan bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Serenei,
Nahyan and Hamdan bin Khaifa are unmarried and its unknown if he has any unmarried daughter.

Hey, I have another question. I came across an instagram account of basma_alqassimi (Basma bint Faisal bin Sultan Al Qassimi). Is she married to a man from the Al Nahyan family? Does she have children? Also, I've read somewhere that she's a daughter of Moza bint Hilal Al Nahyan. Do Faisal and Moza have other children? What are their names?

I came across an instagram account of basma_alqassimi. Is she married to a man from the Al Nahyan family? Do Faisal and Moza have other children?
Moza bint Hilal bin Saqr bin Zayed Al nahyan married Sheikh Faisal bin Sultan Al Qassimi and have the following children: Khalid, Basma, Mohammed, Sara, Hessa, Sheema, Alyazia, Arwa, and Sultan. (Mohamed married Maryam bint Hasher Al Maktoum)
Basma has 4 children; latifa, Mohamed, Hamdan, Zayed. Her husband is Al Nahyan but donno his name, may be from mubarak/saqr branch.

Last edited:
Oh thank you! Do you know if their other son is married to Roudha bint Maktoum Al Maktoum (I dont know his name but they have four children mahra, latifa, maktoum and faisal)

Do you know if their other son is married to Roudha bint Maktoum Al Maktoum.
Roudha is married to Mohammed bin Faisal bin Khalid Al Qassimi from Sharjah.

On the other side, Basma Al Qassimi's father Faisal bin Sultan bin Salim is from Ras Al Khaimah.
So, they are different.
Welcome:)

do you know why he was raised by sh. Zayed's brother not by his mother instead? He's a baby, he surely needs his mother's breast milk, since Sh. Mariam had no children. Unless the mother was dead, I don't understand why they did this.
Though i dont know the actual reason, but there could be various reasons for that:
*may be late sultan's mother remarried
*talking about nurturing: may be his mother got divorced after 1.5/2 years of his birth
*may be hazza bin sultan and mariam asked zayed to raise sultan their home.
*may be late mariam lost his newborn then
*sheikh zayed thought it would be better if his own brother raises his son.
Though Sheikh hazza bin sultan died just after 2 years of Sultan's birth. So, many things can be speculated.

What is the full name of Mariamks? Is she engaged or married?

How exciting to see the moderators again. Thanks for opening this forum again Rossina. My hand are itching to ask something. Feiraguy if you don't mind me asking, do you know why he was raised by sh. Zayed's brother not by his mother instead? He's a baby, he surely needs his mother's breast milk, since Sh. Mariam had no children she cant provides uhm high quality milk for him, just formula only? Unless the mother was dead, I don't understand why they did this. There's a lot of orphan children after all. Thanks in advance :flowers:

Ladyda, the book clearly talks about divorce, unfortunately there is no information about her life in the following years

"Zaid divorced her soon after the birth of her son who was then raised by Zaid’s brother Hazza and his mother Salama."

You may know about Sheikh Sultan's troubled youth, does it have anything to do with not being raised by his parents?

feiraguy, do you know about any marriages involving Rawdha, Maitha and Nahyan bin Zayed's children? I know a daughter of nahyan bin zayed, but she isn't adult.
(Specially i want to know about them who married from the line of Mohammad bin khalid)

Family of Aisha Al Darmaki:

Saeed bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Hamdan bin Mohamed)

Children:

Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed)
Hamdan bin Saeed bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan)
... bint Saeed bin Zayed (m. to Hamdan bin Nahyan bin Hamdan bin Mohamed)
Maryam bint Saeed bin Zayed (m. to Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed)

*maybe he has other daughters

Nahyan bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Mohamed bin Khalid)

has three sons (Zayed, Mohamed and Ahmed) and one daughter

Falah bin Zayed (has two wives from other families)

has one son (Sultan) and a daughter

Dhiyab bin Zayed (unmarried)

Wife of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan

has five daughters, one of them is married to Hamdan bin Saeed bin Zayed

Mohamed and his first wife have five sons and two daughters, don't get confused

Wife of Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed

has one son (Zayed) and three daughters, one of her daughters is married to Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed

*maybe she has other daughters

Wife of Sultan bin Mohamed bin Khalid

she has a son named Mohamed, who turns 18 this year

Wife of Al Murr bin Maktoum Al Maktoum

the only daughter of Zayed who married a man from other family; Al Murr is brother of Hind, wife of Mohamed bin Rashid (ruler of Dubai)

she has a son (Zayed) and a daughter

Wife of Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbout

they divorced, and i think Tahnoun has children from other woman

they have a daughter, who married Abdulaziz bin Saud Al Qassimi and a son

I talked about them a few months ago

the order of daughters I quoted is:
Mozah
Dima
Maitha
Sheikha
Latifa

Rawdah ia sister of Issa and Nasser Bin Zayed, she married Abdullah Bin Mohamed Bin Khalid (probably half-brother of Nahyan and Maitha's spouses), but i think she is divorced and childless

Last edited:
Mohamed Bin Khalid' family

Khalifa Bin Mohamed (m to a daughter of Tahnoun Bin Mohamed)
- Mohamed Bin Khalifa Bin Mohamed (m to a daughter of Nahyan Bin Mubarak)
- Daughter married to Hamdan Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoun
- Daughter married to Khalifa bin Nahyan Bin Hamdan
Sultan Bin Mohamed (m to a daughter of Sheikh Zayed)
Hamdan Bin Mohamed (m to a daughter of Sultan Bin Zayed)
Shamma bint Mohamed (unmarried)
Rawdah bint Mohamed (unmarried)
Mariam bint Mohamed (unmarried)
Salama bint Mohamed (m. to Nahyan Bin Hamdan)
- Hamdan Bin Nahyan Bin Hamdan (m to a daughter of Saeed Bin Zayed)
- Mohamed Bin Nahyan Bin Hamdan (m to a daughter Rashid Bin Hamdan)
- Khalifa Bin Nahyan Bin Hamdan (m to a daughter of Khalifa Bin Mohamed Bin Khalid)
- Daughter married to Mohamed Bin Saeed Bin Mohamed
Moza bint Mohamed (m to Hazza Bin Tahnoun)
Sheikha bint Mohamed (m to Saeed Bin Hamdan)
Maitha bint Mohamed (m to Nahyan Bin Zayed)

Abdullah Bin Mohamed - half-brother of all of them, married to a daughter of Sheikh Zayed

Wife of Al Murr bin Maktoum Al Maktoum
the only daughter of Zayed who married a man from other family; Al Murr is brother of Hind, wife of Mohamed bin Rashid (ruler of Dubai)
she has a son (Zayed) and a daughter

Shaikha bint Zayed and Al-Mur have five children, not two. Zayed, Latifa, Hessa, Mohammed and Aisha.
I think Al mur's girls will have al nahyan man like mouza's daughter got.
Thanks for the info you gave before.

Last edited:
Marriages between Sheikh Zayed's grandchildren:

first cousin marriage:

Khaled bin Mohammed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Suroor bin Mohamed (by Shamma)

Jiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Latifa bint Hamdan bin Zayed

Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Shamma bint mohamed bin Zayed

Zayed bin Mansour bin Zayed
Meera bint Hazza bin Zayed

Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Maryam bint Saeed bin Zayed

Hamdan bin Saeed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Mohamed bin Hamdan (by Moza)

Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed
....... bint Sultan bin Tahnoun (by Wadeema)

Mohamed bin Suroor bin Mohamed (by Shamma)
Fatima bint Hamad bin Hamdan (by Al-Yazia)

Khalifa bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed (by Shamsa)
Salama bint Hamdan bin Zayed

half cousins:

Mohamed bin Tahnoon bin Mohamed (by Shamsa)
Maryam bint Mohammed bin Zayed

Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Zayed
........ bint Sultan bin Zayed

Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed
Maryam bint Hazza bin Zayed

Jiyab bin Tahnoun bin mohamed (by Shamsa)
Latifa bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Sultan bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Shamma bint Khalifa bin Zayed

Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
.... bint Tahnoun bin Mohamed (by Shamsa)

Khalifa bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed (by Shamsa)
Salama bint Hamdan bin Zayed

Hazza bin Sultan bin Zayed
.... bint Saif bin Mohamed (by Afra)

Khalid bin Sultan bin Zayed
.... bint Tahnoun bin Mohamed (by Shamsa)

First cousin once removed:

Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun (Shaikha Khalifa)
Shamsa bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Khalifa bin Sultan bin Hamdan (by Ousha Khalifa)
Hessa bint Mohamed bin Zayed

Mohamed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed
Fatima bint Tahnoun bin Zayed

Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Zayed
Shamma bint Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed

Hamdan bin Issa bin Zayed
.... bint Hamad bin Tahnoun (by Shaikha Khalifa)

Great Grandchildren:

Shamsa bint Sultan bin Hamdan (Ousha Khalifa)
Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed

Tahnoun bin Hamad bin Tahnoun (Shaikha Khalifa)
.... bint Khalifa bin Saif (by Moza Khalifa)

Some couple are first cousins through their mothers; Some are separated, but i mentioned them. If I missed any, then mention it. The names in bracket are the daughters of Sheikh Zayed and Osha/ Moza Khalifa are Zayed's grand-daughters.

Last edited:
Shaikha bint Zayed and Al-Mur have five children, not two. Zayed, Latifa, Hessa, Mohammed and Aisha.
I think Al mur's girls will have al nahyan man like mouza's daughter got.
Thanks for the info you gave before.

thank you, I didn't know the couple had five children

about the girls, it is possible for them to marry full first cousins, keep an eye on Sultan Bin Falah, Zayed Bin Nahyan, Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Tahnoun, Mohamed Bin Sultan Bin Mohamed Bin Khalid and Saeed Bin Tahnoun Bin Saeed Bin Shakhbout

about the girls of Al Mur it is possible for them to marry full first cousins, keep an eye on Sultan Bin Falah, Zayed Bin Nahyan, Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Tahnoun, Mohamed Bin Sultan Bin Mohamed Bin Khalid and Saeed Bin Tahnoun Bin Saeed Bin Shakhbout
Btw, Hessa was born in 2001, latifa- 2004/03 and Aisha is only 12. So, we have to wait more :cool: They are also Hind's full niece. I wonder if she chooses Aisha for her grandson, although i expect an Al Nahyan for her. I think, Hessa is going to be engaged soon.

Last edited:
Btw, Hessa was born in 2001, latifa- 2004/03 and Aisha is only 12. So, we have to wait more :cool: They are also Hind's full niece. I wonder if she chooses Aisha for her grandson, although i expect an Al Nahyan for her. I think, Hessa is going to be engaged soon.

I had no idea about this information
Hessa is older than all these guys I mentioned (maybe Saeed is older), she will probably marry an Al Maktoum

Hind has only two grandsons older than Aisha: Mohamed bin Rashid bin Mohamed bin Rashid, and the eldest son of the Crown Prince of Fujairah; I can't see these marriages happening, I think she will marry one of those boys I mentioned earlier, they are between 4 and 6 years older than her

Latifa will probably marry an Al Maktoum

Though i dont know the actual reason, but there could be various reasons for that:
*maybe hazza bin sultan and mariam asked zayed to raise sultan at their home.
*maybe late mariam lost his newborn then
sheikh zayed thought it would be better if his own brother raises his son.

Thank you Puchu & Feiraguy for additional informations. But it's still weird for me to comprehend that tho. If I were sh. Zayed bin Sultan i would rather let's him to be raised by his own mother or one of his stepmothers, I would want him to be as close to me as possible, that's like any parent instinct. Beside in this world, no one can beat mother's love for her child, I will understand if the case of adoption is when the mother died of childbirth. But, I do agree with one or two of ur probabilities about sh. Zayed might pity his brother & though that it would be better for sh. Maryam to raised sh. Sultan since she & her husband doesn't have any children. So, sh. Sultan can be solace for their loneliness ?

Ladyda, the book clearly talks about divorce, unfortunately there is no information about her life in the following years

"Zaid divorced her soon after the birth of her son who was then raised by Zaid’s brother Hazza and his mother Salama."

You may know about Sheikh Sultan's troubled youth, does it have anything to do with not being raised by his parents?
Unfortunately, these kind of books is too fancy for me to have rn ? so, my noisy self must depend on you & might as well illegal websites for that information hahaha :lol: . So In conclusion sh. Hazza (his uncle), sh. Maryam (His aunt) & sh. Salama (his grandma) raised him as their own but that not included his own mother? How sad. I'm trying to find what kind of trouble he got himself into, and haven't found any. Instead I only found what kind of person he is in recent years until his death in 2019. One of the peoples describe him as a good person tho, the informations that are circulated about him mainly about the speculation about his death, nothing more.

Thank you Puchu & Feiraguy for additional informations. But it's still weird for me to comprehend that tho. If I were sh. Zayed bin Sultan i would rather let's him to be raised by his own mother or one of his stepmothers, I would want him to be as close to me as possible, that's like any parent instinct. Beside in this world, no one can beat mother's love for her child, I will understand if the case of adoption is when the mother died of childbirth. But, I do agree with one or two of ur probabilities about sh. Zayed might pity his brother & though that it would be better for sh. Maryam to raised sh. Sultan since she & her husband doesn't have any children. So, sh. Sultan can be solace for their loneliness ��

Unfortunately, these kind of books is too fancy for me to have rn �� so, my noisy self must depend on you & might as well illegal websites for that information hahaha :lol: . So In conclusion sh. Hazza (his uncle), sh. Maryam (His aunt) & sh. Salama (his grandma) raised him as their own but that not included his own mother? How sad. I'm trying to find what kind of trouble he got himself into, and haven't found any. Instead I only found what kind of person he is in recent years until his death in 2019. One of the peoples describe him as a good person tho, the informations that are circulated about him mainly about the speculation about his death, nothing more.

a 2004 cable from the US embassy in Abu Dhabi on the succession of the dynasty, this excerpt specifically talks about Sheikh Sultan:

"Deputy Prime Minister Sultan Bin Zayed (DOB 1955)
has had periodic bouts with substance abuse and gained
notoriety for his mismanagement of funds and his failure to successfully complete high visibility projects such as Lu
Lu Island or Abu Dhabi's Grand Mosque. (Note: Recently,
Sultan Bin Zayed was in Germany again -- to receive
further treatment for his substance abuse problem. End
note.) Sultan Bin Zayed's foreign policy views (we have
been told he vigorously opposed U.S. intervention in Iraq)
are at odds with those of his senior relatives. While none
of our contacts thought Sultan was capable of mounting a
challenge against his half-brother Mohammed, let alone
leading the UAE, one contact told us that Sultan has tried
to reinvent himself this past year by actually showing up
to chair the federal Council of Ministers. Last year,
Sheikh Zayed appointed his fourth oldest son, Hamdan, as
Deputy Prime Minister. We believe that move was designed
to strengthen the Council of Ministers by having it chaired
by the very capable Hamdan, who kept his portfolio as
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs. Instead, Hamdan and
Sultan (who defied expectations by declining to fade away
quietly from his Council of Ministers role) have shared the
chairmanship this past year. In actuality, Sultan is a
figurehead in this capacity. He also greets visiting Arab
heads of state at the airport, and is a member of the Abu
Dhabi Executive Council."

Hello. I wanted to know Hessa bint Mohamed bin Zayed fiancé Ksn11 does his dad have two wives?
The youngest two have a big age gap from the oldest 4.
Unless their mother started really young.
Moreover Sultan bin klahifa has pictures with the younger two and late Khalistan bin Zayed so I’m not sure.

Yes, Sheikhs Hamdan, Khalifa, Mubarak, Tahnoun, Zayed and Mansour are Khalifa's grandsons

there is a difference of 25 to 30 years between the eldest daughter and the youngest son
she probably started early (maybe before 18), and continued having children into her 40s

but he has this son Mohamed with another woman
https://instagram.com/msh_alnahyan?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom