France: Capet, Valois, Bourbon and Orléans Dynasties

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please do,I always find it interesting :)

Perhaps if we were to find an alternative route and leave behind the Balkan Nobility ?

I have found a few sources relating to the wife of Laurentios Mavrocordatos 1547-? named Eleni/Helena Massimo/Maximo 1556-? she is the daughter of Emanuele Massimo/Maximo and Jacobina Giustiniani (herself a daughter of Pier Giuseppe Giustiniani ?-1589 and Luigina Giustiniani).

Now we are aware that Mavrocordatos were direct ancestors of the later day Manos of the late 19th and 20th century so my point is this:

Here I am again.

Nothing is new, except just if some of this Giustiniani(Justiniani) members you mentioned descended from Nicolas Justiniani, lord of Chios it could be some link.In the link it is said that he founded 5 new lines of Justiniani family of Chios.If this Pier Giuseppe Giustiniani (?-1589) or Luigina Giustiniani descended from him, everything is possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Justiniani

It is said, this Nicholas Justiniani married Anna Michieli, daughter of Dodge Vitale II Michieli (died in 1172)

Dodge Vitale II Michieli was married to certain Maria Felicita of Antioch, whose father was Boemund II of Antioch, son of Princess Constance of France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicita_Maria_di_Boemondo

As this Maria Felicita is not listed as heiress of Antich, she could be maybe illegitimate child of Prince Boemund II of Antioch.

If would be interesting to investigate further.

Last edited:
Henry I

I can trace to Henry I through Nominoe De Roi in my main line. I directly descend maternally from Istvan of Hungary, Milesius King (Braganza, Spain and Ireland), Conrad II, King John and Malcolm Canmore. My house is Neustria and Burgundy(Sicilian House Of Anjou). I'm Magdelyn Furst De Neustria Burgundy. I can definately trace to leading cousin families and associated . I can aid in genealogical research it took me ten years to narrow down what exactly my house is and associations.

Last edited:
Also like to add I can trace to Constance as well on the board. Our cousin Anyanwu Kingsley from Nigeria is our direct cousin.

Back
Top Bottom