Forum Update - We're back! Ask your questions here.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Your account of my account, I have removed all the checkmarks in PREFERENCES that indicated I get emails sent.
Does this mean I will not get any emails of a TRF nature?
I ask because several years ago an incident occurred where emails that said they were coming from TRF were not actually coming from TRF.

I am still getting an email from TRF.
I have unchecked all checkmarks so I do not receive any emails.
Why am I getting an email?

I have just received another TRF email.
How does one quit receiving emails from TRF?

I am getting emails from TRF when I have previously removed all such requests from Account Preferences. What is going on?

Just discovered all members are now ranked by how many "reactions" they have to their posts and the number of "messages" they have. Not sure that sits comfortably with me tbh.

Did you uncheck "Receive news and update emails" under Account details (not just preferences), as well?

best wishes Michiru

I have disabled the email function which you will received automatically if you have selected some threads as ´watched´. Other than that I see nothing in the system that indicates that you will receive messages.

If this continues please contact me and send me some copies of the emails. That way we know what we are dealing with.

How long is a post editable?
I wanted to update a post I added 1-2 hours ago but do not see an Edit option.

Everything looks great. Thank you TRF Team!

Why the Twitter template is not appearing?

I agree the new RF is very good, although I’m a bit confused as to the difference between “What’s New” and “New Posts?”

I preferred the previous Royal Forums. I am reading a thread , I want to read again but no thread ?
Less posters than before ?

I preferred the previous Royal Forums. I am reading a thread , I want to read again but no thread ?
Less posters than before ?
The threads are still all there. But you mean perhaps that a thread that you have already read will disappear from the 'what's new' / 'new posts' threads? It is an issue that we have raised with the technical people. We hope they soon have a response. The same goes for the question about the difference between the two.

As for the amount of members online: the old system had a different way of counting. People were shown as 'online' for some time even when they were not actively participating any more. the total amount of participation has actually increased quite a bit since the change.

Haven't been here for a while and was so surprised, glad it happened last week so I did not miss a long decade.
Takes time to adapt, but it does not only appear fresh
but is much easier to read now.
THANK YOU :love: esp. for the increased smileys :lol:

How does one switch to the print view on the new platform?

As for the amount of members online: the old system had a different way of counting. People were shown as 'online' for some time even when they were not actively participating any more. the total amount of participation has actually increased quite a bit since the change.

By participation, do you mean posting or being logged in?

How does one switch to the print view on the new platform?
Open the thread and look for this:

1712356262245.png

Set up the pagination you desire and then right-click to find a print option (this is a browser function) Most browsers will offer you options to print, print to pdf (and save), etc.

Back
Top Bottom