Empress Farah Pahlavi: Current Events Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Concert pour la paix"

Hi,
Some days ago, June, 18, an important gala tookd place in Paris, called "Concert pour la paix". Empress Farah was there and maybe some of you have some picture of her there. Can you post them here?
Thanks

Sol dear can you identify the young lady in the far right?

Thanks

2005 In Remembrance of dear Princess Leila Pahlavi
Friday March 27, 1970 - Sunday June 10, 2001

ir-flag2.gif

andouh5.jpg

At Princess Leila's resting place, June 10, 2005
Many attended both compatriots and foreigners.

Attachments

• passy100.jpg
    passy100.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2,156
  • passyflags.jpg
    passyflags.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,007
  • passy-iran.jpg
    passy-iran.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2,886
does anyone happen to know what became of prince alireza pahlavi's engagement to his fiancee sara tabatabai? their engagment was publicly confirmed on empress's website and many other persian sites and tv's, the empress has even mentioned sara in her memoir!

Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi and fiancé Sarah Tabatabai.

Attachments

• ar.jpg
    ar.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 28,618
thank you hilal for the above photo, but they dont seem to be together anymore, as empress farah has removed this photo from her site.

snow said:
does anyone happen to know what became of prince alireza pahlavi's engagement to his fiancee sara tabatabai? their engagment was publicly confirmed on empress's website and many other persian sites and tv's, the empress has even mentioned sara in her memoir!

Once voted one of the world’s most eligible princes, Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi, the younger son of the late Shah of Iran, has been engaged to Sarah Tabatabai since 2001. The 37 year old Mr. Pahlavi is an alumni of Princeton University, where he studied physics, as well as Colombia University, New York, where he graduated in 1992 in contemporary history. He is now working on his PhD at Harvard in Ancient Iranian history. Maybe he is waiting for 2004, the prospective year of his graduation, to wed his longtime fiancée?

Hello

I want much pictures from the Empress Farah because I make a collection
Thanks

leila

i knew leila pahlavi my father was a diplomat and i played at her house in Iran and we hung out toghether as we were teenagers leila was awesome very kind and very sweet. i was very saddened at her death.she loved iran and never got over missing iran. she is greatly missed

thanks queen malka but its 2005 and prince alireza is still single!

I'm not sure I agree with the Empress that change is coming soon to Iran :( but hopefully I'm wrong ;) and she and the rest of the family can return to their country at some future point. She has definitely kept her elegance and beauty. I particularly admire how well she has coped with Leila's death. I'm sure she's been heartbroken by that tragedy but she's managed to go on with her life.

salma said:
Empress Farah in her home after the death of Princess Leila.

DUn mean to sound shallow,but Im sorry I duno alot about the pahlavi's.
I have a question...How did Princess Leilla die? she look so young and she was sooo beautiful :(

snow said:
thanks queen malka but its 2005 and prince alireza is still single!

Actually, I was quoting an article...It was the only thing I found on the delay of Prince Ali Reza's wedding. However, I did read in another article a while back in an interview of the Empress, she was asked why her daughter (Farahnaz) and son (Ali-reza) haven't married, she replied that things hadn't been so good for them and that her children have suffured many things in the past which holds them from the future.

Ali Reza

It would be interesting to know the contents of the article you quoted.

Sol[

QUOTE=Queen Malka]Actually, I was quoting an article...It was the only thing I found on the delay of Prince Ali Reza's wedding. However, I did read in another article a while back in an interview of the Empress, she was asked why her daughter (Farahnaz) and son (Ali-reza) haven't married, she replied that things hadn't been so good for them and that her children have suffured many things in the past which holds them from the future.[/QUOTE]

sol_anglada said:
It would be interesting to know the contents of the article you quoted.

Sol[

QUOTE=Queen Malka]Actually, I was quoting an article...It was the only thing I found on the delay of Prince Ali Reza's wedding. However, I did read in another article a while back in an interview of the Empress, she was asked why her daughter (Farahnaz) and son (Ali-reza) haven't married, she replied that things hadn't been so good for them and that her children have suffured many things in the past which holds them from the future.
[/QUOTE]

I'll try and find it ;)

http://www.farahpahlavi.org/farpdv04.html

This is the Link to the rest of the interview, but here is the part I was talking about:

PDV:
Your daughter, the Princess Farahnaz and your son, Prince Ali Reza, are still unmarried?

FP:
This hurts my heart sometimes. But you know, my children experienced some difficult moments when they were very young which was even harder for adults. I keep the hope that one day they will find him or her who will in turn bring them happiness and comfort...

Thanks

Thanks Queen Malka for having posted the link.

May the Empress is saying that Princess Faranhanz and Prince Ali Reza are both sad people because the exile.

Sol

Queen Malka said:
http://www.farahpahlavi.org/farpdv04.html

This is the Link to the rest of the interview, but here is the part I was talking about:

PDV:
Your daughter, the Princess Farahnaz and your son, Prince Ali Reza, are still unmarried?

FP:
This hurts my heart sometimes. But you know, my children experienced some difficult moments when they were very young which was even harder for adults. I keep the hope that one day they will find him or her who will in turn bring them happiness and comfort...

lets hope prince alireza and princess farahnaz find happiness and joy, they truely deserve it, despite all the emotional turmoil they both have maintained their dignity and grace, there is a natural air of dignity about prince alireza pahlavi which was characteristic of his father and grand father.

More pictures of Emperess Farah Pahlavi

Attachments

• fd1.jpg
    fd1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,847
  • fd2.jpg
    fd2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 538
The Picture from 29 July 1980, th Crowning. There is Aschraf, Shahnaz, Farahnaz, Mohammed Reza, Reza, Schams

Attachments

• 1980 - 29 Juli - Aschraf Sharanaz,,Fahranaz,Farah, Schams 2.jpg
    1980 - 29 Juli - Aschraf Sharanaz,,Fahranaz,Farah, Schams 2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,271
Great pictures

Regin, this are very great pictures of Empress Farah, taken in 1975. She looks realy young and splendourous.

Sol

Regina said:
More pictures of Emperess Farah Pahlavi

To Mrgaine

Dear Mrgaine,
Sorry, you are wrong, this pictures was taken in October, 1967, at the Shah's own crown and Empress Farah coronation.

Sol

morgaine said:
The Picture from 29 July 1980, th Crowning. There is Aschraf, Shahnaz, Farahnaz, Mohammed Reza, Reza, Schams

The Cayro

It's very probable that Her Majest the Shahbanou Farah goes to The Cayro on the occasion of the commemoration of the 25 anniversary of her husband death, in July, 1980. If you have some news about this and pictures, you are invited to post them here.
Sol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom