Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( by courtesy of getty and private collector)

May be the most cutest look of a three months baby of the royals!

What a deep blue ! and a so awake look for her age !

The little Sofia is very chubby, it's too kind.

It's absolutly astonishing to see how the Princes of Asturias 's babies are in a good health : true advertising for " baby cadum" if the old ones remember it!!!

Last edited:
That is a beautiful picture of the Belgian royal twins. Why are the twins' hair styles so different? Nicolas hardly has any hair. Princess Claire looks pretty there.

I can't wait for Sofi presentation to the Virgin, does anyone know when this will be?

Me too rebafan!! .. no we don't know when this will be... but i remeber.. Leonor was 6 months, so probably will be in november¿?

Leo was 7 months, Sorry!

Probably Princes Nicolas and Aymeric has different hairstyle for their hair could grow differently. My nephews has twin cousins. The girls were all alike when babies, but their haristyle. One of them has short curls and the other had not curls but much more hair. Both of them are blonde. Now that they are toddlers of almost three years old, their hair is growing in the same way, and you can't said who's who. Maybe, it's the same with Princes Nicolas and Aymeric.

Vanesa.

THe most beautiful toddler is Infanta Leonor Of Spain. I love her personality and in my view she will be real beauty.

Leonor doesn't have personality- she has Personality! :lol:

Princess Ingrid Alexandra is the prettiest little girl!:angel: She looks so much like her dad! Prince Sverrus looks like his mom. Good to see them.

I don't believe all these little Royals are getting so big...and so beatiful! Princess Ingrid Alexandra looks gorgeous, as a little lady. Prince Sverre Magnus is a miniature gentleman. Princes Nicolas and Aymeric are getting more beatiful than I could imagine when they were little babies...Now, they are two cutie pies! And how can I say about Princess Louise? She is sweet and beatiful..more than ever!

Vanesa.:eek:

We don't see Louise, Nicolas and Aymeric very often but they sure are gorgeous! They really are cutie pies.
Ingrid Alexandra has really grown up, so has Sverre. Marius is going to be a true heartbreaker when he is older. I can just imagine all Ingrid's friends having a crush on her big brother:lol:

We don't see Louise, Nicolas and Aymeric very often but they sure are gorgeous! They really are cutie pies.
Ingrid Alexandra has really grown up, so has Sverre. Marius is going to be a true heartbreaker when he is older. I can just imagine all Ingrid's friends having a crush on her big brother:lol:

INdeed! I was thinking about it! Marius is a real gentleman, so serious and manly...

Vanesa.

There's a thing I like about her: she is spontaneous. Infanta leonor has no afraid of cameras. In fact, I think she loves journalist and likes people paying attention to her. She will be a good Princess. If Spaniards allows her to be their Queen, I think they could have a sample of a real lady, as they never seen one in decades. She is so little, and she already knows how Royalty is about. She is no afraid of her people, and I'm very happy for it. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Last edited:

Pablo has the most angelic face I've ever seen. His features are so classic, delicate and subtle. He is the image of those beautiful black and white photograps. Who do we think he looks like, mom or dad? I can't quite tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom