CP Haakon & CP Mette-Marit Current Events 3: December 2015 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
The Crown Prince Couple's Fund supports projects that help young people with the crucial phase between adolescence and adulthood.⁣ ⁣ On the eve of 2021, some of the young people shared their thoughts and wishes for the year ahead.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8u8WqpJ6k/

The DHIS2 software has been used to monitor malaria, tuberculosis, HIV and Ebola. When the covid-19 pandemic came, the software was quickly taken into use by the WHO. Today, the Crown Prince and Crown Princess met the siblings Kristin and Jørn Braa who are behind it.

https://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html?tid=186240&sek=26939

Last edited:
In the kongehuset picture we see mette very relaxing and seated with a hot drink. Recovering

Last edited:
Last edited:
It seems that they are going to have a week to rest.

We are going to see the couple tonigh in a football matc.

Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited UngInvest AIB in Modum today, October 13, as part of the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Crown Prince Couple's Fond:

** tt.se gallery ** nrk.no: Kongelig besøk i Modum **

** kongehuset: Jubileumsbesøk til UngInvest **

** parismatch article with gallery: Mette-Marit et Haakon très heureux de leur cadeau d’anniversaire de mariage **

And this evening Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the premiere of "Aksel" at the Colosseum cinema in Oslo:

** ppe gallery ** dagbladet article: Viste seg sammen for første gang **

** vg article: AKSEL LUND SVINDAL OM «AKSEL»: − FØLES LITT I OVERKANT **

Last edited:
Last edited:
After the mass at the church they walked to a building. Which building was that?

Here's a video from the Memorial Service at Kongsberg church.

In this event Haakon is using a plastic protection in his shoes. Maybe because of the snow

In this event Haakon is using a plastic protection in his shoes. Maybe because of the snow
Looks like galoshes to me. Very sensible to wear to protect your shoes from the snow and the salt (unless they use sand) on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom