Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iman is looking more like her mother as she grown older, and I think Hussein needs to change his hair style.

He did already .. check eid prayer pics.

Prince Hussein :flowers:

1.....2....3....4......5.....6.....7......8......9....10......11 .....12 ..... 13 ..... 14 "2nd Boy from Left" ..... 15

Note: if any from this pictures Repeated is becuase i find them in Better Quality :flowers:

& i update you if any new picture come ;)

Last edited:
I agree. she looks like Rania a lot :D actually they all look like Rania except for Salma she looks like her dad more

she looks like Rania she have her mother smile but she also got somthing from his father the look on her eyes maybe.
bref she is very very pretty young Princess I loove watching her pics.

Princess Iman reminds me so much of her grandfather, the honorably departed King Hussein, something about that twinkle in her eye!

Princess Iman & Muna Juma visit Zohrab
1 ..2:):flowers:

Muna Juma is beautiful, she looks a lot like her father, her dad is really handsome and lovely :flowers: it's so sad that the parents are divorced now.

Muna Juma is beautiful, she looks a lot like her father, her dad is really handsome and lovely :flowers: it's so sad that the parents are divorced now.

I agree she is really beautiful ; for me she and princess zein's Jumana are the most beautiful among the new generation ,

New Picture

Prince Hussein love Barcelona ;)

I am really proud to see that JRF enjoys the wonderful game of Barça team. I was born in Barcelona and I'm a Barça supporter. Even people who don't like specially football can enjoy their game and I'm proud they won again... Prince Hussein looks for me more handsome than ever with that T-shirt. If I saw Prince Hamzah with the same T-shirt, it would be like dying and go to heaven... ;)

I am really proud to see that JRF enjoys the wonderful game of Barça team. I was born in Barcelona and I'm a Barça supporter. Even people who don't like specially football can enjoy their game and I'm proud they won again... Prince Hussein looks for me more handsome than ever with that T-shirt. If I saw Prince Hamzah with the same T-shirt, it would be like dying and go to heaven... ;)
Prince Hamzah & Princess Iman bint al-Hussein support Spain Team ;)

Really?? how did you know that hamza and Iman support the spain team ??

Yes, how do you know Burzg? We wanna know... You mean they follow the Spanish national team or Barça? I guess you mean Barça...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom