Chantal Hochuli, formerly The Princess of Hanover

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chantal Hochuli leaving a party at a former police station now
owned by the German Bismarck family. London, July 11, 2009

Princess Beatrice of York and Prince Pavlos of Greece with his
wife attended the party as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I know it is of no interest whatsoever, but I am still so sorry for Chantal Hochuli. What must she have suffered.

Is she still seeing Queen Paola's nephew?

What what what??? Which nephew?

And I didn't know anything about them? Silly me! What a bad royal watcher am I!
Btw, how long are they dating?

Sidestepping who's dating who, the greater significance is that the former Princess of Hanover attended a semi-Gotha event hosted by the Bismarcks.
Her divorce from the Head of the Royal House of Hanover does not seem to have affected her social standing, although she was not born into the Gotha.

Well, I guess she has become friend of several nobles during her marriage, and that now she still is friend of these nobles...

I am glad! To anyone's knowledge, has she and her former husband and best friend attended the same function yet?

Caroline de Monaco was pregnant as for her second wedding with Stefano C

Has she reverted fully to her maiden name, or does she use her present title and style of Chantal, Princess of Hanover? I see her identified as Chantal Hochuli in the press, but of course that means nothing, as the press regularly misidentifies names, titles, and styles.

ETA: Her (former?) boyfriend, Prince Alessandro Ruffo Di Calabria, is also the nephew of Queen Paola of Belgium as well as being the former husband Malfalda. I seem to remember there being some other personage that he dated, the sister of a female royal. Perhaps Marie-Chantal of Greece, or perhaps C.P. Mathilde. My memory could be foggy on that, though.

Last edited:
Some woman even after they divorce their husbands still go by her former married name or possiblty go to a lower style if a title is involuved but not in this sense.Chantal is still being social and going to events with nobles and having fun which is great.

Not quite right

In Germany her name is still Chantal Prinzessin von Hannover and the name of her former husband is Ernst-August Prinz von Hannover.
Note: Not Prince Ernst-August von Hannover

In Germany titles belong to the name since 1918-1919, when nobility lost their rights and titles. Former titles became part of the names.
After a divorce, the last names therefore stay the same, unless one chooses to take back her maiden name which she obviously didn't do as the mother of the future head of the house von Hannover. So therefore she is a Princess like Caroline, no more and no less!

Your explanation is ok for english nobility rules, but not for german nobility.

A very good friend of mine had the great fortune to meet Chantal in London recently, he was suitably impressed and somewhat smitten. Still a fabulously good looking woman and extremely memorable by all accounts. :wub:

Chantal Hochuli attends the launch of Daphne Guinness' new
fragrance 'Daphne', at Dover Street Market on September 3,
2009 in London, England. The other lady on the second pic
is Debonnaire von Bismarck.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Chantal Hochuli together with Brazilian model and socialite Andrea
Dellal and Rolling Stone son Tyrone Wood attending Laurence Owen's
'The Gold Book', presented by 20 Hoxton Square, London, October
7, 2009:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Chantal Hochuli at Amanda Eliasch's 50th Birthday Party in Mayfair,
London, May 12, 2010. Amanda Eliasch is a photographer, writer
and fashion editor.

----------> Pic

Wonder if she knows Andrea Dellal is the mother and Tyrone Wood the best friend of Alex Dellal, who is the boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi, Caroline of Hanover's daughter. I mean, not that that should stop her or anything, but that's quite an interesting and ironic connection to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if she knows Andrea Dellal is the mother and Tyrone Wood the best friend of Alex Dellal, who is the boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi, Caroline of Hanover's daughter. I mean, not that that should stop her or anything, but that's quite an interesting and ironic connection to me.
I agree with you.I'm sure she knows but i don't think that she really cares.If she decided to avoid every single person that has to do with the Casiraghis and even more with Monaco's Princely Family she should exclude many mutual friends because i believe that she,Ernst and Caroline have pretty much the same social circle.

Chantal Hochuli attended the launch of the Louis Vuitton Bond Street
Maison on May 25, 2010 in London, England. Great look, the colours,
the cut and the combination looked great in my eyes!

** Pic **

Chantal looks wonderful. She even looks a little better than Princess Caroline, but Caroline still has Ernst-August so that's why she doesn't look as well as Chantal.:whistling:

^Caroline and Ernst live separately the last months so i think that she won't have him for long..;)Chantal looked great,i liked her green dress a lot.

It is a small world :ROFLMAO:
Andrea Dellal is non other than the mother of Charlotte's Casiraghi creepy boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Yes, the relationship is mentioned by Kells just a few posts previously.

Chantal Hochuli and Debbie, Countess von Bismarck attended the Philip Treacy show on day 3 of the London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013, at The Royal Courts of Justice on September 16, 2012.

** Pic **

Chantal Hochuli attended the VIP view of Valentino: Master of Couture at Embankment Gallery in London on November 28, 2012 (pic 1) and was invited to the Missoni lunch hosted by Angela Missoni, at Privatus in London on November 29, 2012 (pic 2&3).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Chantal Hochuli attended the collectors preview for PAD London at Berkeley Square Gardens in London on October 14, 2013.

** Pic **

On October 17, Chantal Hochuli attended Princess Michael of Kent's book launch party for 'The Queen Of Four Kingdoms' at The Orangery in London.

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom