Buckingham Palace 2: Sep. 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not terrorist related, thankfully, but the driver was sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Yes thankfully not terror related but still quite shocking!

Buckingham Palace will be open to visitors this summer.
New opportunity to discover the history and splendor of Buckingham Palace! This summer, for the first time, the east wing of the palace opens its doors to visitors. Special guided tours of the Principal Floor will be available in July and August, offering an exclusive insight into this iconic venue.

The East Wing, including the famous central balcony and spectacular rooms adorned with treasures from the Royal Collection, will be accessible to small groups of visitors from Thursday July 11 to Sunday September 29, 2024. A unique opportunity to explore the history of this space, used for centuries by the British royal family for official events and important meetings.

I’m so disappointed. I’ll be in the UK briefly in July- but before BP opens. I’ve been to BP before, but it would have been so cool to see other parts of it.

They offer group tours over weekends so its worth checking there isn’t one of those on. They are pricier and the exhibit in the Ballroom wouldn’t be on but you are taken round by a guide in a group so get more info and can ask more questions.

A look at The Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace

A look at the Dutch paintings from the Golden Age of the 17th century at the Queens Gallery in Buckingham Palace.

Horses belonging to the Buckingham Palace stables were running havoc in London (they escaped during a practice session in Belgravia).

2 of the 4 horses are wounded as well as 3 of the 4 jockeys. A cyclist also got wounded after an accident with one of the horses.

Apparently, one of the horses is known for his fierce character.

Twee paarden die door Londen renden ernstig gewond - Twee paarden die door Londen renden ernstig gewond

Back
Top Bottom