British Royal Family Engagements 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 27
Agricultural Show – 1
Audience – 42
Ballet – 2
Banquet – 1
Briefing – 4
Called Upon – 8
Camp – 2
Carriage Procession – 4
Celebrations – 1
Ceremony – 11
Ceremony of the Keys
Challenge
Church Service – 42
Colloquium
Commemorative Service – 65
Concert– 13
Conference – 15
Council Meeting – 4
Court – 1
Cricket
Decorated
Dedication
Dialogue – 1
Dinner – 127
Exhibition – 1
Festival – 2
Flypast – 2
Football – 2
Forum – 5
Funeral– 1
Gala – 1
Garden Party– 6
Golf – 1
Inspected troops – 2
Invested Individual – 7
Investiture – 13
Laid Wreath– 9
Launched – 5
Lecture – 5
Luncheon – 60
Meeting – 108
Met People – 30
Named– 5
Opened – 90
Other Events – 110 (Received Centenary Baton x3, Live Broadcast, Convention, Discourse)
Other Sports – 1
Parade – 8
Performance – 9
Pitch at Palace – 4
Polo
Presented Awards– 28
Races – 6
Received– 211
Received Address
Received by – 44
Reception – 192
Recital – 3
Rededication – 1
Re-enactment
Reflection
Re-opened – 4
Replied to Address
Rowing Races
Rugby – 10
Seminar – 2
State Banquet – 10
State Visit
Summit – 2
Symposium – 1
Tea – 2
Tennis – 3
Took Salute – 5
Toured – 5
Unveiled – 5
Viewed – 24
Visit– 333
Visited by – 5
Was Invested– 3
Watched– 2

Once again there will be a delay this week as the CC hasn't updated on the British monarchy website since the 8th June.

They also have nothing for the 7th.

I therefore need 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th for this week.

I've got these dates but we're travelling to a new destination today. Can get the info to you tomorrow (sun). This lack of response from Royal website is v poor.

Thanks Cepe.

The British Monarch site is annoying but the above dates are now the only ones missing. Those I listed as missing last week were put up during the past week when they put up the information up to the 8th. It seems that there is a one day a week catch up now rather than daily as it used to be and what day that is changes from one week to the next.

Thanks Cepe.
The British Monarch site is annoying but the above dates are now the only ones missing. Those I listed as missing last week were put up during the past week when they put up the information up to the 8th. It seems that there is a one day a week catch up now rather than daily as it used to be and what day that is changes from one week to the next.

We all have real jobs. Many of us manage or have managed people. We have all had conversations with direct reports who had to be reminded that deadlines are deadlines and people rely on us reporting data on what we do. We have worked through how to be timely about it, monitored results and got the train back on the rails, to speak. A number of us also do web page editing and recognize that putting in text it is not that difficult.

I just cannot imagine how badly this office is performing overall if something simple like this is so riddled with errors and delays. What do they use as an excuse? I have imagined that they hire people to work on the scheduling, front end stuff, and if an individual fails, they get put into the back end reporting post event. It would be a last chance before you got the boot. So the online CC reporter is always a demoralized, soon to be fired, marginal employee?

I mean this half in jest, but, really, is this all that much more difficult than brewing tea? :whistling:

The CC itself is fine - when it is available as it is getting to the print media daily. The Times and The Telegraph are putting it on their webpages daily as well, as necessary. So The Queen is signing off on it and it is getting out as it has for centuries but the newest form of getting it out - online from the source itself is falling down this year. Whose job it is to actually put the CC onto the British monarchy website - who knows - and also what else they have to do.

we are now happily based in rural France and for some bonkers reason, I can get a signal on my iPad but not on the laptop.

this means that I can't send the CCs as expect because, you've guessed it, they are on the laptop.

There are some problems with the Times and Telegraph as well. I have never found the CC on line in the Telegraph and I subscribe to that.

The Times publishes on line but in recent months it has a tendency to disappear (always there c. Midnight) - I frequently get page not found and this has happened today when I tried that site.

so sorry I can't help right now. I get back home on 23/24th June and will happily send any outstanding days then.

Fingers crossed for an update on the royal site.

au revoir

Enjoy your time in France cepe!

The CC itself is fine - when it is available as it is getting to the print media daily. The Times and The Telegraph are putting it on their webpages daily as well, as necessary. So The Queen is signing off on it and it is getting out as it has for centuries but the newest form of getting it out - online from the source itself is falling down this year. Whose job it is to actually put the CC onto the British monarchy website - who knows - and also what else they have to do.

An excellent question!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first time I have experienced this since starting to read the CC online in 2008 - it hasn't been updated for over a week.

The last update was the 8th June - Monday of last week.

I would have expected something new to be up today at the latest but absolutely nothing 'no results found' for the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th (so Trooping the Colour this year, Magna Carta and the Garter Ceremony aren't official engagements it seems - along with all the other things that they did last week - presumably that will also include Ascot this week).

Further update to the website - it has now put up last week so I will update the Royal Engagements when I get home from work - so in about 12 hours from now.

Weekly update to 11th June, 2015

Finally I am able to update the week to 5th – 11th June so here it is. A busy week with 129 engagements. Most royals were out on most days with Kate the only senior royal to undertake no engagements during the week (remember that Trooping was on the 13th).

My informal count for Beatrice has her with 2 charity type events making her unofficial total for the year of which I am aware 14. I am working this out based on reports here and in the DM, which are also usually here. This does not include any engagements counted officially.

HM The Queen - 189 (168 – up 13 – 10.7%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 106 (98 – up 8 – 6.0%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 266 (249 – up 17 – 15.1%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 121 (114 – up 7 – 7.9%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 59 (58 – up 1 – 3.3%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 23 (23 – no change – 1.3%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales - 53 (48 – up 5 – 3.0%)
HRH The Duke of York – 118 (109 – up 19 – 6.7%)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 1 (1 – no change – 0.05%)
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 0 (0 – no change – 0%)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 152 (141 – up 11 – 8.6%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 95 (82 – up 13 – 5.4%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 254 (238 – up 16 – 14.4%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 27 (21 – up 6 – 1.5%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 119 ( 113 – up 6 – 6.7%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 53 (50 – up 3 – 3.0%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 79 (78 – up 1 – 4.5%)
HRH The Duchess of Kent - 0 (0 – no change – 0%)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 6 (6 – no change – 0.3%)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 3 (2 – up 1 – 0.2%)
HRH Princess Alexandra – 40 (36 – up 4 – 2.3%)

The 'league table'

There has been some discussion on various threads at times about reducing the size of the royal family. IF the idea is for the royal family to be Charles and his family and maybe his siblings these are those who would be doing duties. Charles and his line are in purple and his siblings and spouses are in green. The Queen and Philip are in red.

HRH The Prince of Wales – 266
HRH The Princess Royal – 254
HM The Queen – 189
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 152
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 121
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 119
HRH The Duke of York – 118
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 106
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 95
HRH The Duke of Kent – 79
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 59
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 53
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 53
HRH Princess Alexandra – 40
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 27
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 23
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 6
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 3

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 1
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 0

HRH The Duchess of Kent – 0

Year to date total – 1765 (1636 – up 129)

75.2% of those engagements being carried out by The Queen, her children and their spouses – up.
46.3% done by the main line (The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duke of Cambridge, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry) – same.
16.7% of all engagements are being done by those over 85 – up.
30.8% done by those 70 and above – up.
70.4% are being done by those over 60 – down.
41.2% were done by those in their 60s – down.
55.6% were done by those over retirement age – down.

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 11th June, 2015

HM The Queen – 66
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 58

HRH The Prince of Wales – 87
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 49
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 20
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 16
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 24
HRH The Duke of York – 54

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 1
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 0
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 65
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 45
HRH The Princess Royal – 93
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 19
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 48
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 35
HRH The Duke of Kent – 46
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 5
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 3
HRH Princess Alexandra – 28

FAILURE of British Monarchy Website to UPDATE CC

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: As I have stated over the past week they took over a week to put up the details but then updated everything from the 9th to the 16th in one go. Still no confirmation of nothing for the 7th June.

No days, from earlier in the year, are missing on the website now.

Types of Engagements - Part 1

Getting message that the post is 10042 characters and am only allowed 10000 so have to do this now in two parts.

Afternoon Party – 29
Agricultural Show – 2
Audience – 46
Ballet – 2
Banquet – 1
Briefing – 5
Called Upon – 8
Camp – 2
Carriage Procession – 4
Celebrations – 3
Ceremony – 12
Ceremony of the Keys
Challenge
Church Service – 48
Colloquium
Commemorative Service – 67
Concert– 15
Conference – 15
Council Meeting – 5
Court – 1
Cricket
Decorated
Dedication
Dialogue – 1
Dinner – 140
Exhibition – 1
Festival – 2
Flypast – 2
Football – 2
Forum – 5
Funeral– 1
Gala – 1
Garden Party– 7
Golf – 1
Inspected troops – 3
Invested Individual – 7
Investiture – 13
Laid Wreath– 9
Launched – 6
Lecture – 5
Luncheon – 65
Meeting – 123
Met People – 30

Types of Engagements - Part 2

Named– 5
Opened – 96
Other Events – 127 (Pageant x 4, Presented Colours, Fleet Review x 5, Beat Retreat x 6, Party in the Park, )
Other Sports – 1
Parade – 10
Performance – 9
Pitch at Palace – 4
Polo
Presented Awards– 28
Races – 10
Received– 230
Received Address– 1
Received by – 46
Reception – 201
Recital – 3
Rededication – 1
Re-enactment
Reflection – 1
Re-opened – 4
Replied to Address– 1
Rowing Races
Rugby – 10
Seminar – 2
State Banquet – 10
State Visit
Summit – 2
Symposium – 1
Tea – 5
Tennis – 3
Took Salute – 7
Toured – 5
Unveiled – 7
Viewed – 25
Visit– 347
Visited by – 5
Was Invested– 3
Watched– 2

The figures for William, Kate and Harry are still fairly low compared to other royals, so we are unlikely to see much, if any, increase on last year's figures.

The figures for William, Kate and Harry are still fairly low compared to other royals, so we are unlikely to see much, if any, increase on last year's figures.

William and Kate had a lengthy tour last year which bolstered their numbers, while this year Kate's on maternity leave and William is in job transition. It's unrealistic to expect their numbers this year to equal the numbers from last year.

William and Kate had a lengthy tour last year which bolstered their numbers, while this year Kate's on maternity leave and William is in job transition. It's unrealistic to expect their numbers this year to equal the numbers from last year.

Plus, William was on his gap year. I don't think we'll see him do those numbers again until he finishes with the air ambulance job. And Kate is busy with two babies so I fully expect the numbers will go down back to what they were doing while William was with RAF and they lived is Wales.

The entire family is down around 300 on the same time as last year.

I am awaiting the information for the 18th June to do this week's update if anyone is interested.

For the purpose of comparison, supposing the Queen had passed away some time last year, which caused the DofE to retire, how different would we expect the numbers to be different this year? Would the overall total be the same? It seems Charles and Anne are working at full capacity, where would the shortfall be made up in the short term?

Last edited:
For the purpose of comparison, supposing the Queen had passed away some time last year, which caused the DofE to retire, how different would we expect the numbers to be different this year? Would the overall total be the same? It seems Charles and Anne are working at full capacity, where would the shortfall be made up in the short term?

This is kind of a tricky "what if" question and I'm by no means in possession of any kind of knowledge of what would happen and what the protocol etc would be but I would imagine that following HM's death, there would be a period of time where the royal family would most likely go into mourning and perhaps do very limited royal engagements. Other than that, I really don't know how the numbers would tally up. It would also be perhaps a very busy time leading up to Charles' coronation. Interesting question though.

One of the main reasons that WK&H are unable to do significantly more engagements is that they each have relatively few patronages compared to the 1000 or so held by the Queen and DofE.

Weekly update to 18th June, 2015

Once again the CC took nearly a week to be updated and then when they did they did from the 18th to the 23rd in one go – crazy to be doing it ONCE a week now. Quite a busy week it always seems with everyone at Ascot but…only The Queen and DoE actually attend there officially so all the others are there for the ‘fun’ of it and no mentions in the CC.

It should also be noted that although this was George’s first appearance at Trooping the Colour he wasn’t mentioned in the CC and nor were James and Louise. They are regarded, I suppose as too young and at the moment I haven’t the time to go back and see when Beatrice and Eugenie started to appear. The online CC only goes back to 1997 and Eugenie was 7 that year.

My informal count for Beatrice her with a few extras this week as I found some earlier activities that I hadn’t come across before taking her unofficial total for the year of which I am aware 19. I am working this out based on reports here and in the DM, which are also usually here. This does not include any engagements counted officially.

HM The Queen – 201 (189 – up 12 – 10.7%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 115 (106 – up 9 – 6.1%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 279 (266 – up 13 – 14.9%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 130 (121 – up 9 – 6.9%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 65 (59 – up 6 – 3.5%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 24 (23 – up 1 – 1.3%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales - 55 (53 – up 2 – 2.9%)
HRH The Duke of York – 125 (118 – up 7 – 6.7%)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 2 (1 – up 1 – 0.1%)
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 1 (0 – up 1 – 0.05%)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 159 (152 – up 7 – 8.5%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 100 (95 – up 5 – 5.3%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 261 (254 – up 7 – 13.9%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 33 (27 – up 6 – 1.6%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 125 ( 119 – up 6 – 6.7%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 58 (53 – up 5 – 3.1%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 87 (79 – up 8 – 4.6%)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 7 (6 – up 1 – 0.4%)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 4 (3 – up 1 – 0.2%)
HRH Princess Alexandra – 44 (40 – up 4 – 2.3%)

The 'league table'

There has been some discussion on various threads at times about reducing the size of the royal family. IF the idea is for the royal family to be Charles and his family and maybe his siblings these are those who would be doing duties. Charles and his line are in purple and his siblings and spouses are in green. The Queen and Philip are in red.

HRH The Prince of Wales – 279
HRH The Princess Royal – 261
HM The Queen – 201
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 159
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 130
HRH The Duke of York – 125
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 125
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 115
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 100
HRH The Duke of Kent – 87
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 65
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 58
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 53
HRH Princess Alexandra – 44
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 33
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 24
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 7
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 4

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 2
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 1

Year to date total – 1876 (1765 – up 111)

74.8% of those engagements being carried out by The Queen, her children and their spouses – down.
46.3% done by the main line (The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duke of Cambridge, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry) – same.
16.8% of all engagements are being done by those over 85 – up.
31.1% done by those 70 and above – up.
70.3% are being done by those over 60 – down.
41.5% were done by those in their 60s – down.
60.0% were done by those over retirement age – up.

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 18th June, 2015

HM The Queen – 72
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 64

HRH The Prince of Wales – 92
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 54
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 22
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 17
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 27
HRH The Duke of York – 56

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 2
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 69
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 48
HRH The Princess Royal – 96
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 21
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 52
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 38
HRH The Duke of Kent – 52
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 6
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 4
HRH Princess Alexandra – 31

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: As I have stated over the past week they took over a week to put up the details but then updated everything from the 18th to the 23rd in one go. Still no confirmation of nothing for the 7th June.

No days, from earlier in the year, are missing on the website now.

Types of Engagements - to 18th June, 2015 - Part A

Afternoon Party – 29
Agricultural Show – 2
Audience – 46
Ballet – 2
Banquet – 3
Briefing – 5
Called Upon – 8
Camp – 2
Carriage Procession – 4
Celebrations – 3
Ceremony – 12
Ceremony of the Keys
Challenge
Church Service – 63
Colloquium
Commemorative Service – 72
Concert– 16
Conference – 20
Council Meeting – 5
Court – 1
Cricket
Decorated
Dedication
Dialogue – 1
Dinner – 148
Exhibition – 1
Festival – 2
Flypast – 2
Football – 2
Forum – 5
Funeral– 1
Gala – 1
Garden Party– 7
Golf – 1
Inspected troops – 3
Invested Individual – 7
Investiture – 14
Laid Wreath– 9
Launched – 6
Lecture – 5
Luncheon – 80
Meeting – 125
Met People – 35

Types of Engagements - to 18th June, 2015 - Part B

Named– 5
Opened – 98
Other Events – 158 (Speeches x 5, Trooping the Colour x 18, Received History, Wedding x 2, Birthday Party, Belgium’s National Commemoration for Waterloo)
Other Sports – 1
Parade – 10
Performance – 14
Pitch at Palace – 4
Polo
Presented Awards– 28
Races – 16
Received– 241
Received Address– 1
Received by – 46
Reception – 210
Recital – 3
Rededication – 3
Re-enactment
Reflection – 1
Re-opened – 4
Replied to Address– 1
Rowing Races
Rugby – 10
Seminar – 2
State Banquet – 10
State Visit
Summit – 2
Symposium – 1
Tea – 5
Tennis – 3
Took Salute – 7
Toured – 5
Unveiled – 10
Viewed – 25
Visit– 355
Visited by – 5
Was Invested– 3
Watched– 2

Back from hols and glad to see everything is uptodate on the royal website.

I can confirm that there were no events on 7 June.

also, for the 4th June the Royal website has a line that says "FURTHER SENTENCE TO FOLLOW HERE". That sentence reads:

Prince Henry of Wales was received by the Queen this afternoon when Her Majesty conferred upon him the honour of Knighthood and invested him with the insignia of a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order.

source: The Times.

Don't know if that has already been picked up in terms of royal engagements for HMQ and Harry.

Thanks for the confirmation of nothing for the 6th. I do have Harry being invested.

Hope you had great hols.

I may be a bit slower on the updates for the next month as I fly out to the UK tomorrow and will be there from early Sunday morning for about 4 weeks. I will be taking my computer with me so hopefully will find the time to do the updates - and may even go so far as to buy The Times each day.

Weekly update to 25th June, 2015

Sorry for the delay but the flight from Australia to the UK meant I wasn’t able to update on Saturday as normal and have been out and about seeing things rather than sitting down and taking the time to do this – particularly with the ‘baby’ computer which has the small sized keyboard so something that would take me 10 minutes at home is taking closer to 20 minutes on this machine.

My informal count for Beatrice her with a few extras this week as I found some earlier activities that I hadn’t come across before taking her unofficial total for the year of which I am aware 19. I am working this out based on reports here and in the DM, which are also usually here. This does not include any engagements counted officially.

HM The Queen – 220 (201 – up 19 – 11.0%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 133 (115 – up 18 – 6.7%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 296 (279 – up 17 – 14.8%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 138 (130 – up 8 – 6.9%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 65 (65 – no change – 3.6%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 24 (24 – no change – 1.2%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales - 57 (55 – up 2 – 2.9%)
HRH The Duke of York – 137 (125 – up 12 – 6.7%)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 3 (2 – up 1 – 0.2%)
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 1 (1 – no change – 0.05%)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 167 (159 – up 8 – 8.4%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 102 (100 – up 2 – 5.1%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 276 (261 – up 15 – 13.8%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 36 (33 – up 3 – 1.8%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 130 ( 125 – up 5 – 6.5%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 58 (58 – no change – 2.9%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 92 (87 – up 5 – 4.6%)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 8 (7 – up 1 – 0.4%)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 5 (4 – up 1 – 0.3%)
HRH Princess Alexandra – 47 (44 – up 3 – 2.4%)

The 'league table'

HRH The Prince of Wales – 296
HRH The Princess Royal – 276
HM The Queen – 220
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 167
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 138
HRH The Duke of York – 137
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 133
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 130
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 102
HRH The Duke of Kent – 92
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 65
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 58
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 57
HRH Princess Alexandra – 47
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 36
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 24
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 8
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 5

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 3

Year to date total – 1996 (1876 – up 120)

75.4% of those engagements being carried out by The Queen, her children and their spouses – up.
46.7% done by the main line (The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duke of Cambridge, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry) – up.
17.7% of all engagements are being done by those over 85 – up.
31.9% done by those 70 and above – up.
70.6% are being done by those over 60 – up.
41.1% were done by those in their 60s – down.
56.5% were done by those over retirement age – down.

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 25th June, 2015

HM The Queen – 78
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 69

HRH The Prince of Wales – 97
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 57
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 22
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 17
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 28
HRH The Duke of York – 60

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 3
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 71
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 50
HRH The Princess Royal – 101
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 23
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 57
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 38
HRH The Duke of Kent – 55
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 7
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 5
HRH Princess Alexandra – 33

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: As of today no days are missing to the end of June.

Types of Engagement - Part 1

Afternoon Party – 29
Agricultural Show – 5
Audience – 46
Ballet – 2
Banquet – 3
Briefing – 5
Called Upon – 10
Camp – 2
Carriage Procession – 4
Celebrations – 3
Ceremony – 15