British Royal Family Current Events 10: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three out of four didn't button up for the picture. I knew I can always count on Charles.

Last edited:
I was glad to see Prince William; we hadn't seen him in like six days.

I was glad to see Prince William; we hadn't seen him in like six days.

I think his children are on their term break. He may have been spending time with his family.

This was a nice father/son event supporting their friend Sir David Attenborough.

Last edited:
These photos show how comfortable the Tindalls and the Cambridges are with each other!

I wondered if the Cambridges might attend when I saw the trials were in Norfolk. I'm glad we got a few photos of them.

George's hair seems darker.

Last edited:
These photos show how comfortable the Tindalls and the Cambridges are with each other!

I wondered if the Cambridges might attend when I saw the trials were in Norfolk. I'm glad we got a few photos of them.

George's hair seems darker.

It definitely does seem darker! I wonder if it's because it's the winter- I had some friends growing up whose hair got blonder during the summer when they were outside more. Or it could be just getting darker and becoming a light brown as he gets older. My dad's hair was like that: he was a sandy blonde as a little boy but his hair had turned into a light, "mousy" brown by the time he was five or six (around George's age).

^I think that link may be broken.

Lovely to see the Cambridge Kids (minus lil Louis) out with their cousins!

I love the new photos of George and Mia. The two seem to have a particularly close bond and it's nice for both of them that they're the same age. I love Charlotte's skirt though think she would've been better with a pair of dungarees (which are very fashionable for young children and adults alike at the moment) or even a denim skirt especially if she was playing amongst the grass and mud. The skirt she's wearing seems a little too formal for what was probably quite a rough-and-tumble day out.

It’s good to see the Cambridge family out and enjoying themselves with the Tindall’s. Love this family very much and they’re growing so beautifully.

I love Charlotte's skirt though think she would've been better with a pair of dungarees (which are very fashionable for young children and adults alike at the moment) or even a denim skirt especially if she was playing amongst the grass and mud. The skirt she's wearing seems a little too formal for what was probably quite a rough-and-tumble day out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte chose to wear the skirt, and couldn't be persuaded to wear anything warmer, in the manner of many young ones her age. If so, its possible that Mum decided to let her live with the consequences i.e. feeling a bit cold. Just a guess.

I love the new photos of George and Mia. The two seem to have a particularly close bond and it's nice for both of them that they're the same age. I love Charlotte's skirt though think she would've been better with a pair of dungarees (which are very fashionable for young children and adults alike at the moment) or even a denim skirt especially if she was playing amongst the grass and mud. The skirt she's wearing seems a little too formal for what was probably quite a rough-and-tumble day out.

Charlotte is at the age where she might very well have wanted to wear the skirt, even if mom knew dungarees or jeans would have been a better choice.

It seems to me that the Phillips kids, the Cambridge kids and the Tindall kids are going to be a tight circle. It is nice to see the relationships continuing with the children that the parents have with each other too.

LaRae

It’s so crazy that Prince George wore a similar kind of sweater from Columbia that I used to wear in high school. Cool!

I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte chose to wear the skirt, and couldn't be persuaded to wear anything warmer, in the manner of many young ones her age. If so, its possible that Mum decided to let her live with the consequences i.e. feeling a bit cold. Just a guess.

Charlotte is at the age where she might very well have wanted to wear the skirt, even if mom knew dungarees or jeans would have been a better choice.

You're probably right. Charlotte seems to be very determined in what she wants - even HM has said that Charlotte is the boss of George so I can imagine that she probably wanted to wear the skirt (especially since George is dressed more suitably for the occasion). Getting children to wear appropriate clothes and not what they want to is a hard task! I remember wearing a Disney princess dressing up dress to the supermarket when I was about Savannah's age even though it was a pretty weird thing for anyone else to go shopping in. But kids get away with it! :D

Unfortunately he knows the rest of their lives they are going to have to deal with that...it can't be a surprise though..they are always photographed when going to these public events.

LaRae

He could have at least smile. I am inclined to think it was all a PR showing after the "Hanbury affair". "See what a happy family we are!"
Zara and Peter and their families have shown us that the horse trials are a PR goldmine. Everyone loves carefree photos of kids eating ice cream and having the time of their lives rolling down hills or riding in go karts.

Well, in this public setting, William should be happy for his kids being seen having a great time with their cousins. Lord knows we don’t get to see much of them at all.

I am not surprised he wasn't smiling...he doesn't want to make them money to begin with and he resents the hell out of the media. Can't hardly blame him.

I don't think it was PR..they do this every year (horse trials) with Zara and/or the Meades.

LaRae

All a PR move

He could have at least smile. I am inclined to think it was all a PR showing after the "Hanbury affair". "See what a happy family we are!"
Zara and Peter and their families have shown us that the horse trials are a PR goldmine. Everyone loves carefree photos of kids eating ice cream and having the time of their lives rolling down hills or riding in go karts.

I think this is what the Cambridges hate, being seen during “off time”.
Did they stage this meet up on purpose?

Whilst it's totally understandable that the Cambridges want privacy, they must realise that there's a 95% chance someone will photograph them in such a public setting (especially if they're with other relatives, such as the horse trials here). They're such high profile members of the BRF that they'll be bound to turn some heads if they attend an already public event. I wouldn't expect the same from them if they were photographed popping off to the shops (because that's an invasion of privacy) but this is an event that will already get some coverage because it's a public competition.

I think when they are going about their errands ..to the store, walking to a house etc they should be left alone.

Something like this, a very public event I think while yes I realize it's a pain and they don't like it ...this would be an acceptable venue to snap some pics. If nothing else it can help ease the kids into what to expect...no one is running after them with cameras, cornering them or trying to lure the kids etc.

But I can fully understand why they hate it.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom