Birth of Princess Lalla Khadija: February 28, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosa said:
lalla meryem is superb, all is perfect on her, kaftan, jewels, make-up
the kaftan of lalla salma is nice also, but in my opinion her belt don't match very well with it
as said loubna2, she get a lot of weight this time, the king also seems to get weight
prince rachid is better than before, especially her face, he must stay like this

I agree with you about Lalla meryem who is absolutely stunning, and also about salmas belt, I think that gold don't suit with this kaftan, a belt with the same material than the kaftan would be better (as what wore lalla meryem)
about moulay rachid, with his gold jellaba, he seems verrrry virile;)

I love Lalla Salma's kaftan, and how Lalla Khadija's kaftan matches her mother's- so cute! That is just one precious baby. And their son is pretty cute too!

what wonderful pictures!!!!
beautiful lalla meryem she is absolutely perfect, and lalla hasna is so charming
the baby is cute with her little kaftan
about moulay rachid, he seems to be a protective brother with her sisters, in all case he is very elegant with her gold djellaba

It's me who have scanned the pictures from the magazine and posted them in my blog which is kamaroc.canalblog.com
I hope that you really like the pictures;)

Those caftans are gorgeous! where do you think they are made?

kaffir said:
Those caftans are gorgeous! where do you think they are made?

The royal family have their personnal tailors at the palace ;) so all the caftans are made there ...

kaoutar said:
It's me who have scanned the pictures from the magazine and posted them in my blog which is kamaroc.canalblog.com
I hope that you really like the pictures;)
then it's you that we sould to thanks not me :)
great job kaoutar.

shrifia said:
here more pics :
I can recognize Lalla Salma and her familiy but who is who, of the others ? I'm not good with Middle-Eastern Royals, could somebody please tell me ? :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are the king's brother, Prince Moulay Rachid, and his sisters, Lalla Hasna, Lalla Asma, and Lalla Meryem. (I don't remember which one is which)

MissSaga said:
I can recognize Lalla Salma and her familiy but who is who, of the others ? I'm not good with Middle-Eastern Royals, could somebody please tell me ? :flowers:

In this picture Lalla Salma is standing next to her brother-in-law, Prince Rachid, and her sister-in-law Lalla Hasna.

In this picture King Muhammad (holding his son CP Hassan) is standing next to his sisters Lalla Meryem and Lalla Asma

great pictures but i have the feeling there is one missing? one picture with only the princesses?

morgeanne said:
great pictures but i have the feeling there is one missing? one picture with only the princesses?
yeep there are some pictures that I didn't scann, like the one with only the Princesses and some others with Prince Moulay Hassan only, and with his dad and his uncle!!
But I think that the pictures that I've scanned are the most great of all;)

Little_star said:
Thank you so much for these gorgeous photos! It's lovely of the Moroccan Royal Family to do a shoot like this.

I cannot get over how big Moulay Rachid is! He's lost his "baby" face and looks like such a a grown-up little boy now! He looks the part of a proper big brother. It's nice to see Lalla Salma looking so well, she's put on quite a bit of weight and I think she may have dyed her hair slightly darker, anyone agree?

Lalla Meryem looks stunning, the woman has the looks of a model, everything about her appearance in this photo is just perfect. Wow!

As for Lalla Khadija, her caftan is beautiful!!! She looks so precious mashallah.

I don't think that lalla salma dyed her hair, this a photo that was taken by the magazine "la citadine", and her hairs are as before red
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Le magazine "Citadine" publie un reportage sur la Famille Royale à l'occasion de la naissance de SAR la Princesse Lalla Khadija

does anyone have other photos published by this magazine, it seems that they are different than the ones of "el maghribia", and I would like to see other photos of lalla meryem, she is stunning

I like those pics. What a wonderful family (and dresses). The little princess is so cute.

poussissi said:

It opens as a page that says "Accueil", right? What happens is that the site archives its photos rather quickly, so the links aren't perfect.

On the left side of the page, at the same height as the "Accueil", says "Phototheque Royale". Click on that, and you will get to a page with several photo albums, so you can chose any one you want. (I look for the names of the royal I want to see pictures of, or look at the thumbnails).

Hope this helps!

to the king of morocco mohammade 6 . thank u for choosing lalla salma as ure wife thanks for naming ure son moulay al hassane as a name of our marhoume father hassan 2 thnks also for naming ure baby born khadija >i am so proud of you .i love you so much cause you are so unique and i feel that allah is with u guiding u so count on him and always love him cause he loves u

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Thank you for the photo's Shrifia. BTW - the kaftans that the Royal princesses wore are so nice.:flowers: :heart: :clap:

I don't know nothing about the morocan way of education for ayoung crown prince, but it seems to me that he begin very earlier to have some ideas of the public life. It seems very normal.

But that I don't know at all is the manifestation of his tenderness in front of the public of the father to his children. It seems that the King Mohamed VI is a very affective father. On the few pics that I saw, he is always very close to his son, as if he want to explain that the little boy is seeing.

Is normal for a King of Maroco to be so soon of his family and in particulary of his children. in any way it's very charming to see this little boy hanging strongly the great hand of his father.

Yes, all the caftans are splendid, in particular these of the new born, So refined!

Last edited:
I would like to congratulate the king family for the birth of the new princess.

For Lalla Salma, please focus to your weight!!!! My suggestion you should starting for fitness because your weight is "danger" now after LK birth, different with Moulay Hassan your weight just little bit increased !

She must have one since the king's sister are said to have ones. An article in tel quel previously mentionned that she was quite a sporty woman.

it's obviously normal for woman to carry weight after delivery, it's unhealthy for mother and bay to lose that weight under 5-6 month period, but if the mother was not able to get in shape after a year it will be somewhat difficult to lose it. So not too soon and not too late;)
in P Salam's case, she got time, plus she did mention that she's very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom