Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Prince Amedeo because he's just so good looking!

We are reopening this thread with the following guidelines:

There is to be no name calling. Whatever your personal opinion of various royals, it is not acceptable to name call, or apply traits that are not proven by hard fact.

This is not a thread for angry disputes. If you wish to carry on with such childish behaviour, you must do so on your own, via email, or some other manner which does not involve the resources of this forum. Although, we strongly encourage you all to solve your differences through adult discussion, without resorting to snipping and name calling.

Any more of this type of behaviour will result in suspension for the member in question, and a permanent closing of this thread.

princess olga said:
What Fred a nose job? :lol: If you look carefully, you can see the resemblance to his mother's nose--it's the same one, so, nose job, I think not. It's a very common northern European nose in my opinion.

Ghe ghe i just noticed that it is kind of surgical-pointy when he smiles :ROFLMAO: i will have a close look to his mother's.

Maybe we could start another poll: Best royal nose! :ROFLMAO:

I just can say it again. Andrea Casiraghi :wub:

If we are speaking about physical beauty (I voted understanding this was the issue of this thread) I think the more beatiful Princess is Princess Madeleine of Sweden. It doesn't matter if she is an "icon" or known widely in the world. She is a real beauty and very regal.

Now, if I must choice the most interesting of the Princesses, my personal choice should have been entirely different!:rolleyes: ;)

Vanesa.

None. Until I see their faces with no makeup--they are all too made up!! They are good looking, but beautiful, I don't know. Some of them have the best clothes, the best makeup, etc. I think, however, that Princess Grace of Monaco was a beautiful woman. Just my opinion, of course.

Madame Royale said:
I never said it did.

You did however say that beyond Australia and Denmark you believe Mary is hardly known and that is, well..incorrect.
Actually I stand by that, she is hardly known. Sure, she is occasionally reported on in some tabloids or gossip magazines but that does not mean she is well-known.

The average person on the street would probably have little idea or interest.

Queen rania .... princess Letizia

Little_star said:
Actually I stand by that, she is hardly known. Sure, she is occasionally reported on in some tabloids or gossip magazines but that does not mean she is well-known.

But in comparison to say the Crown Princesses of Belgium, Norway, or the Netherlands for example (and respectively), Mary is more widely recognised given the distribution of the interest which stretches across the globe, from one continent to another. So you can stand by whatever comment you wish, Little_star ;)

The average person on the street would probably have little idea or interest

For this day and age, that certainly is a generic observation which I'm sure would be the case with most royals.

Most beautiful- Queen Rania and Princess Letizia
Pretty- Princess Mary,Diana and Madeline

I think that queen rania is the most beautiful and then princess letizia. Mary is pretty and very stylish, whenever I am looking at pictures of mary, i find that i never focus on her face but on her clothes. Mary is my favourite royal and I love the way she carries herself.I find that Mary and Maxima have a certain appeal that I can quite explain but they are not IMO beautiful. Sometimes clothes can make people appear more beautiful than they are.

I find most of the CPss very pretty - sometimes beautiful (as is the case with most other women). Mette-Marit can look really beautiful on a good day.
I find Letizia pretty but would never call her beautiful as that would require more in the nose-mouth-teeth department.

Princess Madeleine, Queen Rania, Crown Princess Victoria, Crown Princess Mary, Crown Princess Mette-Marit - they are the most beautiful

Little_star said:
The average person on the street would probably have little idea or interest.
But then that is true of every royal families beside the British. They are the only one with real international appeal.
The other ones are only known within the sphere of influence of their country or their spouse's country.

i voted rania...diana would have been first but sadly she not with us anymore...and i dicided to chosse from the alive ones..greetings
nylonluva

I voted Crown Princess Masako of Japan. Despite of her personal problems, IMO she 's a very elegant princess.
Also PAIPA Sarah of Brunei, Queen Rania, Mette-Marit, Maxima, Diana and Letizia. That's my opinion.
Well, for me beauty is not just 'physically good-looking' but also something inside oneself. Maybe personality, intelegence, generousity, ... ... etc.

Madame Royale said:
But in comparison to say the Crown Princesses of Belgium, Norway, or the Netherlands for example (and respectively), Mary is more widely recognised given the distribution of the interest which stretches across the globe, from one continent to another. So you can stand by whatever comment you wish, Little_star ;)
Not sure that's true compared to the Dutch crown princess given the fact that there are already over 16 million people in the Netherlands to begin with (compared to not even half that in Denmark), and Maxima is in Australia, Mary's home turf, almost as much recognized because of the many Dutch immigrants and folks of Dutch decent there. In Latin America, Maxima and Letizia have a real head's up because of the whole Latino/Spanish language angle. Not to get pedantic but if you're talking about recognition, Maxima definitely has a leg or two up from Mary. (if we're speaking of recognition that 'stretches from one continent to another', try Maxima's old turf of Argentina for example, a country of almost 40 million people, who almost all know exactly who the Dutch princess is!)

Not that there's anything wrong with that and to go back to the topic at hand, I <do> think that strictly speaking, Mary is more of a beauty than the Dutch crown princess, but in my opinion the latter has a charisma all her own that would dwarf Mary any day. Charming looking ladies though both of them and they both photograph well.

This whole discussion about beauty is so interesting because as we can see with someone like Rania, beauty can be bought (let's call a spade a spade: Rania's had help of plastic surgery professionals and then some). Rania is I think, de facto the most beautiful royal of the list, but I didn't vote for her because she got a lot of her looks by way of the credit card.

And as RoxSteve points out, ALL these ladies have the kind of means that can make ANY of us stand out above the crowd. To buy stylists, chefs, personal trainers, nannies, coaches, beauticians, make up artists, hair dressers, tailors, you name it. We mere mortals have to all do it ourselves. One reason why I voted for Grace: she was known to sew her own evening dresses & do her own make up!

Last edited:
princess olga said:
and Maxima is in Australia, Mary's home turf, almost as much recognized because of the many Dutch immigrants and folks of Dutch decent there.

When Maxima was in Australia, I don't think she was recognized that much at all. At least not compared with how much recognize Mary! In terms of news coverage, there was next to nothing of their visit, personally, i had to search for news on them, it wasnt really covered on mainstream news.

I really don't think she was very much recongized when she was here. She may have been recognized by a few people (handful of Dutch community)Certainly not 'almost as much' as Mary was recognized. The Dutch community makes up over 1.35% of the Australian population i believe.

Australian said:
When Maxima was in Australia, I don't think she was recognized that much at all. At least not compared with how much recognize Mary! In terms of news coverage, there was next to nothing of their visit, personally, i had to search for news on them, it wasnt really covered on mainstream news.

I really don't think she was very much recongized when she was here. She may have been recognized by a few people (handful of Dutch community)Certainly not 'almost as much' as Mary was recognized. The Dutch community makes up over 1.35% of the Australian population i believe.
whatever. Madame Royale was saying earlier that Mary's recognition stretches over various continents unlike some of the other princesses like Maxima of the Netherlands.

Well, if we just calculate in Maxima's being recognized in Argentina, the country she's born in which has a population of almost 40 mil, than whatever recognition she has or hasn't in Australia, a country with only 2 million more inhabitants than even the Netherlands, is not that relevant for the argument that if it comes down to recognition, Maxima and Letizia have a bigger share - LAtin America, it's called. A continent where Maxima and Letizia are more recognized than Mary. And again, nothing against Mary, on the contrary.

besides Australia, Scandinavia and Germany perhaps, Mary doesn't get much recognition, it seems to me. But so what? The topic here is beauty and Mary is doing extremely well in the poll & in real life too with a lovely life, husband, family & gig, so why the chips on the shoulder? I for one have nothing against the girl, although I voted for Grace, if that is allowed. :ermm:

Last edited:
nobody is getting defensive, lol. Just telling you my perspective. BTW, Australia's population is 20 million, the Netherlands is 16 million. I think the most beautiful royal woman is Sophie Wessex, she is quietly beautiful.

Last edited:
Australian said:
nobody is getting defensive, lol. Just telling you my perspective. I think the most beautiful royal woman is Sophie Wessex, she is quietly beautiful.
Now that is an interesting pov. I don't disagree with you on that one, especially regarding her face and her demeanor.
Not sure sometimes re her clothing choices let's say. If I may come back to Mary I think Sophie could really learn a thing or two about style from the princess of Denmark!

Have to say I'm a bit surprised Mathilde of Belgium doesn't get more votes - I think she's in the league of Sophie W., a quietly beautiful woman. Maybe modesty doesn't help one get votes? But then, Mary's a pretty modest personality and she's getting votes! And on the other hand, someone like Mette Marit, also very pretty, doesn't! A most mysterious topic, this one! ;)

Last edited:
princess olga said:
Now that is an interesting pov. I don't disagree with you on that one, especially regarding her face and her demeanor.
Not sure sometimes re her clothing choices let's say. If I may come back to Mary I think Sophie could really learn a thing or two about style from the princess of Denmark!

true! I think what draws me to Sophie is that she is internally beautiful, im guessing, because she seems like someone you can have a beer with and share a laugh and not worry about how your looks are- that is what true beauty is to me. :)

I mean, i am attracted to girls i know who are not necessarily physically attractive but have beautiful personalities and soul- thats the selling point for me.

Last edited:
Australian said:
true! I think what draws me to Sophie is that she is internally beautiful, im guessing, because she seems like someone you can have a beer with and share a laugh and not worry about how your looks are- that is what true beauty is to me. :)

I mean, i am attracted to girls i know who are not necessarily physically attractive but have beautiful personalities and soul- thats the selling point for me.
Australian, you're making me regret my vote!!:lol: Voted for lovely Grace of Monaco, but had I actually met her, I think I'd have been to intimidated to say much, let alone over a beer! Agree true beauty <is> an inside as well as an 'outside' job, and it shouldn't be intimidating. I could for that reason never have a beer with Rania (not that I'd get the opportunity!), her beauty's so picture-perfect, it would just put me off. :neutral:

I think in order to be truely beautiful, you need both looks and personality and I think Princess Mathilde has both these things so I voted for her.

Last edited:
I am sorry but I think Princess Mette-Marit is my favorite and prettiest. I think what I like about her is that she isn't the trentiest of Princess but that she is really in love with her husband abd will be a great help mate in his furthur role as King. I also think she is an extroduinary mother, to me those our the two most important qualities becuase these woman, for the most part, will not be running countries, they will be influencing the next generation of children and be in the background of their respective spouses. I think she hass all the qualities necessary to fulfil her future role and will do a fantastic job. To me, she also seems so down to earth and so very much in love with her husband and family, IMO

Princess Olga made a good point re Princess Maxima, though it must also be stated that the Argentine Republic is just that, and their familiarisation with many a constitutional monarchy is somewhat limited when compared to that of Australia which is itself, a Federal Constitutional Monarchy.

I certainly see the points she has made and worthy of noting they are.

This is very difficult! I voted Queen Rania. I'm not sure but I think I've read she has some surgery done, so she is not a natural beauty.. I think that princess Letizia, princess Märte Louise, Charlotte Casiraghi and princess Mary are natural beauties!

Crown Princess Victoria also has something very special. I can't explain it but I think it's because of her charm and because she is very warm-harted!

And of course I can't forget our own queen Paola! When she was young, she was a real beauty and now she is still beautiful for her age...

Last edited:
for me:
1-lalla meryem
2-princess mathilde
3-princess laetizia= queen rania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom