Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
louisgarrel said:
it looks there comming from a concert because they have those stickers on ther leg...
why do they have to hang out with tati's father so much..it's like they are already married or something..

how is hanging out with her father different from hanging out with his family?
I mean, just think about it. It's really no big deal. They hang out with his parents on vacation and at events. Why not her family sometimes? Back to Andrea current events, it's cool to see he's wearing the Zaire 74 shirt again. I wish Pierre would re-wear that hilarious Bad Bush shirt. Second thought, it would be great to see all three Casiraghis wear that Bad Bush shirt!!

Last edited:
Here's blurb about Andrea from the NY Post:

ROYAL BOYTOY PARIS Hilton likes younger men, too. The heiress, 25, seemed to be on the arm of Monaco royal Andrea Casiraghi, the just-turned-22 son of Princess Caroline, at the party Sean Combs threw the other night in St. Tropez for his Unforgivable scent. Hilton's freshly-rehabbed sidekick Brandon Davis tagged along as the photogenic couple came aboard the 277-foot yacht, RM Elegant and joined Penelope Cruz, John Galliano, Anne Hathaway, Ivanka Trump, Angie Everhart, Victoria Silvstedt, Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Beatrice. And that was the early shift.

mwhite3182 said:

ROYAL BOYTOY PARIS Hilton likes younger men, too. The heiress, 25, seemed to be on the arm of Monaco royal Andrea Casiraghi, the just-turned-22 son of Princess Caroline, at the party Sean Combs threw the other night in St. Tropez for his Unforgivable scent. Hilton's freshly-rehabbed sidekick Brandon Davis tagged along as the photogenic couple came aboard the 277-foot yacht, RM Elegant and joined Penelope Cruz, John Galliano, Anne Hathaway, Ivanka Trump, Angie Everhart, Victoria Silvstedt, Sarah Ferguson and her daughter Beatrice. And that was the early shift.

OH HECK NO! Paris better stay AWAY fomr Andrea, she will ruin him I tell you! RUIN HIM! She should back off, she can have the good for nothing Niarchos. Plus, she should be cautious, I bet Tati can pack a punch! She's petite, but she's a Colombiana, and you NEVER underestimate a Colombian.

Ani

on brunopress, i type in casiraghi, but they won't let me see the paparazzi photos of them at the rolling stones after party. has anyone seen the photos yet of them at the party? thanx.

aaaahhh I didn't know it. And what's that think he wears at her jeans and Tatiana on her skirt? Maybe they attended a concert or something?

harley said:
on brunopress, i type in casiraghi, but they won't let me see the paparazzi photos of them at the rolling stones after party. has anyone seen the photos yet of them at the party? thanx.

Those are the same as the wireimage pics purple_platinum has posted on this page....

mwhite3182 said:

He loves Tati - there is no way he'd waste his time w/that ditz Paris!! Plus, I'm sure she grabbed his arm - he may be familiar w/her due to his relationship w/Stavros. But, there is no way he's going to throw away his longterm relationship w/Tatiana over a dingbat like Paris!! No way!:lol:

now that's a way to put Monaco back in the US tabloids! unfortunately it has to involve serious skank paris h!

i hate paris! she's no good... look at what happen on her ex-bfs... she need to back off from andrea

hey all..i just discovered at TFS that tati is in this months french vogue, she was photographer in her family's apt. bathroom..

she actually is 22 years old and is planning to study art history at NYU

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust that article, as they're not so good with the facts. Eugenie was with Sarah Ferguson, not Beatrice.

the man on the on orange shirt seems to be mario santo domingo, tatiana's father, isn't it? (excuse me fot my english)

I saw pictures of Paris at the same event with Stavros, so maybe they got Stavros and Andrea mixed up (I hope!).

ntg486 said:
the man on the on orange shirt seems to be mario santo domingo, tatiana's father, isn't it? (excuse me fot my english)

yeah, that's tatiana's father hanging out with them yet again:mad:

anag said:
"Je ferais une belle princesse, n'est-ce-pas?" HELL NO! Did she really say that she would love for Andrea to fall for her charm, oh she is SO confused! And the end of the article is quite appropriate, I don't think Tati appreciates it!

Ani
Over Caroline's dead body.

I think Tatiania would take Paris down if she tried to put a move on Andrea.

louisgarrel said:
she actually is 22 years old and is planning to study art history at NYU
Then it's probably true that Andrea is moving to NY as well. Maybe they will both be at NYU. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
BurberryBrit said:
Then it's probably true that Andrea is moving to NY as well. Maybe they will both be at NYU. . .
Yes i think he will relocate there.I read it at the American Vogue:flowers:

BurberryBrit said:
Over Caroline's dead body.

I think Tatiana would take Paris down if she tried to put a move on Andrea.
And if Tati ask me for help, I WILL help :lol:
I hate paris, who she thinks she is?
doesn't she realize that she is ridicules?
she's a chav

ntg486 said:

Uau he is looks so young, they could be their friend :rolleyes:
I wonder if Tatiana doesn't feel a little uncomfortable with her that around
all the time.

Beatrice said:
Yes i think he will relocate there.I read it at the American Vogue:flowers:

Bea, which Vogue did you read it in? I just renewed my subscription and was sent back issues from June and July. I'm off to scour my mags!

Paula** said:
And if Tati ask me for help, I WILL help :lol:
I hate paris, who she thinks she is?
doesn't she realize that she is ridicules?
she's a chav.

With you and me and countless others backing Tati up, Paris will be toast! I really can't stand her.

BurberryBrit said:
Bea, which Vogue did you read it in? I just renewed my subscription and was sent back issues from June and July. I'm off to scour my mags!
July's 2006.Kate Hudson was in the cover!

BurberryBrit said:
With you and me and countless others backing Tati up, Paris will be toast! I really can't stand her.

YEAH YEAH! We'll have a whole army ready for Tati! Paris better watch herself!!!

Ani

anag said:
YEAH YEAH! We'll have a whole army ready for Tati! Paris better watch herself!!!

Ani

If Andrea falls for Paris :bang: :bang: :bang:

No no no impossible:ohmy:

On the other hand, Paris never keeps them for long, they ran away.

And i do not think that Caroline will be happy:wub:

Imagine Andrea marrying Paris :sick:

Succession rules in Monaco should change :bang:

Fandesacs, I feel quite confident when I say that will NEVER happen. Tati and Paris are at opposite ends of the spectrum. She seems to be such a humble, nice girl. I like her more and more. Paris, never! :lol:

I found the mention in Vogue of the young couple moving to Manhattan to study. Who know, though. Concerning the schooling of the trio, several mags say many different things.

there's no way i believe that article. but if it was true, andrea wouldn't be that dumb.

tbhrc said:
Newcom/MaxPP

Isifa/Sipa

I love his 'new' look, he just looked great with the ponytail.....

looks like many people went to st-Tropez at the end of july, Hilton, Niarchos, Kid Rock and Pamela, and others....

fandesacs2003 said:
If Andrea falls for Paris :bang: :bang: :bang:

No no no impossible:ohmy:

On the other hand, Paris never keeps them for long, they ran away.

And i do not think that Caroline will be happy:wub:

Imagine Andrea marrying Paris :sick:

Succession rules in Monaco should change :bang:
No worries, he won't. If he did, no longer would he deserve our love, would he? We are all smart people here, and he has to be smart to win our hearts!:ROFLMAO:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Newcom/MaxPP
Isifa/Sipa
"I love his 'new' look, he just looked great with the ponytail....."

A lot of people mentioned his new 'ponytail' look. Are there any pictures? I was fighting over the unhealthy obssession of Andrea with myself for the last four months, and LOST. I'm back, so much to catch up!

pllf1203 said:
I was fighting over the unhealthy obssession of Andrea with myself for the last four months, and LOST. I'm back, so much to catch up!

i totally get what you mean. it's like an addiction sometimes

where the heck is andrea:sad: ? i was sure he would show up at fashion week since he lives in NYC now to attend school (if my sources are right). but there hasn't been any news of him appearing anywhere.
maybe he has decided to buckle down and focus completely on his studies, which would be great seeing as how his downfall last time was his constant partying and girls, if this is the case good for him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom