10th wedding anniversary of Haakon & Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown prince haakon and crown princess mette marit look so happy when they are together and I love their whole family.
:: norwegian flags :: :: flowers ::

I found this video of Mette-Marit, could anybody say, what about does she/this video speak?
It has many beautiful moments of their wedding, also before and after the wedding!

NRK TV - "Bryllaupstalen"

Funny, she is barefoot by an event in a church!
And I like to see that they go also in a coffebar to drink something and to talk about things as you and me... :)

Last edited:
I found this video of Mette-Marit, could anybody say, what about does she/this video speak?
It has many beautiful moments of their wedding, also before and after the wedding!

NRK TV - "Bryllaupstalen"

Thank you for posting this wonderful video :flowers:
It was aired in TV in connection with their 10th wedding anniversary in 2011.
The caption says "Crown Princess Mette-Marit didn't hold a speech when she and Crown Prince Haakon married 10 years ago. Finally she found an opportunity to say what she had at heart."
In the church (Nidarosdomen in Trondheim) she spoke about her love to CP Haakon. It was in July 2010, attending the event 'Faith, Hope and Love' on the occasion of the St. Olav Festival.

Here is a blog entry about this programme from Norwegianne:
Royal media: The Wedding Speech that wasn’t | Norwegianne.net

The Crown Prince family met Thomas Numme and Harald Rønneberg. They talked about how they met and about life together. Thomas and Harald were with the couple and their children in everyday and summer activities such as baking and windsurfing. It will be aired on TV on August 25.
kongehuset.no - "Med Kronprinsparet på hytta"
Google Translation

For everybody who hasn't watched it, norwegianne made a review of the program on her blog:
Royal Media: Med Kronprinsparet på hytta | Norwegianne.net
I wish I could have been able to watch it, I was looking for a video on TV2 or youtube, but didn't find it :sad:

I watched the video and was actually moved by its sincerity and love. Although I don't speak Norwegian a lot of it came across "without words"! Thank you for the opportunity to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom