The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-29-2015, 11:26 PM
Majesty

That's a fantastic selection there and I found it interesting that her hair is formal, either up or down, for weddings and formal dinners, etc. and the hair down was for one on one or office engagements or, judging by her clothes, private.

Which just goes to show that there is more than just long hair up or long hair down going on. Mostly I love that she seems to have left the very aging bottle-blonde behind.

Old 08-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

A Royalista article about our Marie's hair: Princess Marie shows off cute hair do at Copenhagen Cooking | Royalista

Old 08-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I totally agree. I love and admire Victoria because of her personality, warmth and work ethics. I also like that I can always see her face and she isn't the whole time touching her hair to get it our of her face when she talks with people. She wants to concentrate on her work and wants to give impression that she takes her work and the people she meets seriously. I think that it is great that in the morning Victoria gets her hair to a bun, and looks good and professional the whole day and can concentrate on her work. And when it is time for the big events, like weddings and Nobels, we have during the years seen that Victoria has had a lot of gorgeous hairdos in them. But I'm one of those who never wants to see Victoria with her hair down, I love it when it is at a bun. Victoria is a strong and regal woman, I don't want to see her with girly curls flowing aroung.
. I understand from a comment on here that CP Victoria has SpLD's, as I do myself. Whilst they impact on us differntly, they impact on our lives and we members of the neurodiverse community tend to concentrate on what is important to us. To my mind with CP Victoria that is work and family, hence the professional hair do and clothing choices. That is just my opinion.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:26 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

BB has a gallery of Crown Princess Mary's hairstyle
Click here
Old 11-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

I love Madeleine's hairstyle recently. It saw so elegant and chic.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I love Madeleine's hairstyle recently. It saw so elegant and chic.

Actually, I prefer Madeleine with loose hair... the latest pics showing her with wild hair, getting out of a restaurant show shining hair
Old 11-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

I also loved Madeleine's hair at her son's christening.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...43&oe=5731D7E1

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...5c&oe=572BE631

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d7&oe=56FD58EA

Both Queens Maxima and Mathilde yesterday had elegand and beautiful hairstyles!

Kate Middleton copying Princess Anne's 1970s hairstyles | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-23-2016, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Queen Mathilde looks like she has grown her hair a little longer recently. Both she and Queen Maxima had great hairstyles at this event.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:06 AM
Majesty

Prince Akishino of Japan seems to have dyed his previously iron grey locks since a poster first observed his hairstyle on this thread in 2010. Otherwise, nothing's changed!

Prince Akishino and Princess Mako visit Hiroshima
Old 11-30-2018, 11:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Seeing this picture of Maximas hair I think the long underlayers are extentions and the bob length upperlayer is her own hair.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nSD4lbqaS...0/Maxima-1.jpg
She would look good with the bob Rachel Green had in friends: https://goo.gl/images/1RN5Jo

Tags
hairstyle, royal hair-do, royal hairstyle, royal hairstyles