Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been said, Ernst August is not a citizen of Austria. He was a resident but has now been told to seek residency elsewhere (Germany, where he is a citizen comes to mind...). I say good! Since he can't behave appropriately, we don't need him here. He is very arrogant - thinks that because he owns property, he must be permitted residency in Austria. No, he must not.

Ernst August should be happy that Austria's judicial system is so lenient. There are plenty of countries where he would have gone to jail for physically assaulting a police officer!

Now I hope he will attend the psychotherapy that has also been mandated by the judge, and practice some self reflection for a change.

At a certain age, it is impossible to change especially if you have had a life of self-indulgence facilitated by your money.

Is it possible Ernst August has become such a menace to society the society he lives in wants him out? In other words, go cause trouble somewhere else. An interesting case to follow.

As has been said, Ernst August is not a citizen of Austria. He was a resident but has now been told to seek residency elsewhere (Germany, where he is a citizen comes to mind...). I say good!

He was explicitly told by the court not to live on his property in Grünau/Austria for three years. He was not kicked out of Austria the country. This would be impossible, anyway, since he is an EU-citizen (Germany).

Btw he is still honorary citizen of the community of Grünau in Austria, where he is denied the right of settlement now by the court. And the mayor of Grünau insisted, it will stay that way. The folks seem to like him there...

He was explicitly told by the court not to live on his property in Grünau/Austria for three years. He was not kicked out of Austria the country. This would be impossible, anyway, since he is an EU-citizen (Germany).

Btw he is still honorary citizen of the community of Grünau in Austria, where he is denied the right of settlement now by the court. And the mayor of Grünau insisted, it will stay that way. The folks seem to like him there...

I didn't actually expect for him to be kicked out precisely because he is an EU citizen, but I do think there are circumstances under which an EU citizen can be denied residency in another EU country. I thought that had now happened. If it is precisely this property, I am not sure it will hold. We will see...

The mayor may like him but it's my impression that most Austrians think of him as a joke. :whistling: Though I think it's actually very serious - violence & threats...

The mayor may like him but it's my impression that most Austrians think of him as a joke. :whistling: Though I think it's actually very serious - violence & threats...

Yep, you are right! One cannot roam around armed with a baseball bat, making threats to folks and police. He is/was a loose cannon! (Albeit he claimed, he was drugged up with booze and meds by his housekeepers on the orders of his son... - see post 472 with source -)

Prince Ernst August has certainly looked much worse. Where is he living now since the courts banned him from his property in Grünau for the next 3 years? Perhaps Salzburg or somewhere nearby?

Didn't he appeal against the verdict? So wouldn't he be allowed to stay untill the appeal has finished?

He looks fit again. No longer the frail man whom could barely walk without assistance.

Didn't he appeal against the verdict? So wouldn't he be allowed to stay untill the appeal has finished?

I forgot he is appealing. Interesting, I too now wonder if his sentence is set aside while on appeal. Prince EA did look pretty dapper in those recent photos at the bakery. What are we, one month out since his court verdict.

With a car with a license plate like that you are really attracting paps...

Yep! "VIP 1"? It makes me wonder, if this "vanity plate" belongs to the Prince or a VIP car rental... In any case: What?:eek:?

I forgot he is appealing. Interesting, I too now wonder if his sentence is set aside while on appeal. Prince EA did look pretty dapper in those recent photos at the bakery. What are we, one month out since his court verdict.

An appeal can last a long time and the Prince is "only" convicted to 10 months of probabation. That means he can go out and about, as long as he shows good behaviour and remains in contact with the probation agency. I think the probation clock is ticking now, nine months to go. Maybe it will be shortened with 1/3rd when the probation period is smoothless.

Yep! "VIP 1"? It makes me wonder, if this "vanity plate" belongs to the Prince or a VIP car rental... In any case: What?:eek:?

It is registered in Salzburg (in the same-named state), so to see. My guess it is from a VIP car service because Prince Ernst August lives in Gmunden in the state of Oberösterreich: https://static1.nachrichten.at/storage/image/6/9/7/6/2436796_teaser-maxi_1vKY8b_L5DowB.jpg.

The car should then be registered in Gmunden and have a license plate starting with GD.

Last edited:
He seems to use a driver who carries also the shopping bag. I think he should be forbidden to drive.
He does or look very bad, we saw him worst.

He looks pretty good. Less puffy, less red, less sweaty, slimmed down, upright and alert. He gas come from a long way.

He looks much better ! Like his former self.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that he has finally turned a new leaf.:ermm:

From RTL Germany:

"It is an absurd coincidence: Our reporter is on a cure in Austria when she runs into the Ernst August spa hotel in Hanover. It is immediately clear to her that the Prince does not like reporters. Nevertheless, the 67-year-old gave her one of his very rare interviews. You can find out in the video why Ernst August spoke to her and what surprise she experienced."

https://www.rtl.de/cms/ernst-august...ascha-groess-traf-ihn-in-der-kur-4790082.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ9N33Jsdzr/

From RTL Germany:

"It is an absurd coincidence: Our reporter is on a cure in Austria when she runs into the Ernst August spa hotel in Hanover. It is immediately clear to her that the Prince does not like reporters. Nevertheless, the 67-year-old gave her one of his very rare interviews. You can find out in the video why Ernst August spoke to her and what surprise she experienced."

https://www.rtl.de/cms/ernst-august...ascha-groess-traf-ihn-in-der-kur-4790082.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ9N33Jsdzr/

He looks and he sounds absolutely charming... :flowers:

In his better moments he is. It shows what a nasty disease alcoholism is. Sadly, it now appears he's in Ibiza and back on the drink.

At his best, before his disease took complete control of him, that is exactly what he was. He was also once very attractive.

And that man is the man the lonely and widowed Princess Caroline of Monaco fell in love with.:ermm:

Last edited:
Now just a reconciliation with Ernst August jr has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom