Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events 2: February 2016 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
. That is a very good question!!!!

The only we know is the first name Tony and nothing else!

If they get engaged, we will know everything.

The boyfriend of Princess Theodora is not called Tony, his name is Matthew J. Kumar, his friends call him Matt, he is a lawyer, he lives and works in Los Angeles.

Would be happy news. But not sure the fact that he has met the family is an actual sign of an impending engagement.

Today I read in a group of facebook a article of a person that says that Prince Philippos and Grabielle Dibuono could have broken, according to the article , the couple lived in the same apartment in New york but now no. It was usual to see them together at parties of the Greek community, even she had been introduced to his parents, but according to the article before the summer there were symptoms that the relation was broken. She did not attend the birthday party of prince Paul, it is true, he attends to parties in New York with friends but no with Grabielel. and in summer she was not in Greece, it is true.

This person says that the article, he has read it in a magazine in greek of New york.

I had my doubts, for me it seemed strange that Grabielle was not in the birthday party of Prince Pavlos, but this summer was more curious, he was alone in Greece, in mykonos with his brother and in porto heli with his parents.
I think the news could be true.

Gabriele met the family many times (so not a sign of engagement that Theodora's boyfriend met her family).

It would be a pity if Phillippos and Gabrield indeed split up; they came across as a nice couple and could see her as a princess. Hope for the best for both of them, either together or apart.

:previous:She is a very intelligent woman, I found two years ago, a website announcing a conference in the United States of women executives who worked for important companies, and she was one of the speakers. In the Web was her curriculum vitae, it was very good, she had worked with relevant companies. I like Grabielle. I prefer the wedding ??

Last edited:
Princess Theodora and her boyfriend are constantly travelling:), I presume he has a good economic position, a good lawyer.;);)

Princess Theodora attended the world premiere of 'The Matchmaker's Playbook' in Los Angeles yesterday, March 15:

** gettyimages gallery **

Does Theo's relationship with Kumar still exist?
She didn' t post news on her Instagram with him lately but obviously with a new dog.

I have just read in a greek info site that Theodora and her boyfriend plan to be married soon!

I have just read in a greek info site that Theodora and her boyfriend plan to be married soon!

I can not confirm this information anyway online. Only reported on a website MissBloom.

I can not confirm this information anyway online. Only reported on a website MissBloom.

I read it in a site called TLife, it is greek, and it is based on Real News (greek newspaper).

I have read it, but this is exactly the same as last year when she went to Greece with her boyfriend, the press said she was thinking about getting married,:ermm: it is obvious that she had to introduce her boyfriend to her parents. I think that this is again a rumor, by the age of her, but , I would like to see soon a wedding in the Greek royal family.At this moment it is a rumour, I wish to see soon a wedding. It is obvious that the Prince Nikolaos influenced on his little brothers:bang::bang::bang:??:lol:

Last edited:
By last summer her parents already had met her boyfriend as he was at the christmas party the year before.

Can someone put the link here for me to read?

I think it's just a rumor. When it's official the Casa Real will announce. I also enjoyed seeing a royal wedding in the Greek Royal Family soon. It would be an opportunity to see some real families together like the Spanish and the Danish.?

But I believe that in a few years both Theodora and Philippos should want to marry. At this point they may be more focused on their careers, like other young people their age.

Can someone put the link here for me to read?

I think it's just a rumor. When it's official the Casa Real will announce. I also enjoyed seeing a royal wedding in the Greek Royal Family soon. It would be an opportunity to see some real families together like the Spanish and the Danish.?

But I believe that in a few years both Theodora and Philippos should want to marry. At this point they may be more focused on their careers, like other young people their age.

This is the link where I saw it: Theodora Glyxburg The daughter of King Constantine is getting married! :flowers:

Sounds as if there is no basis at all: "rumors began last summer". "she is preparing to get married" (implication: at some unknown date in the future)

Why in a few years? Theodora has just turned 35, for what should she wait? (..)

As for "focusing on the careers"; IMHO the people in their twenties do it, in the thirties they already start a family (if they want to have children); position in the job is usually stable then.
I stress: usually but Theodora and Philippos do not have to fight for survival:flowers: like people from poor families.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article she's the heiress of VistaJest; an airline used by the rich and famous. They run in the same circle of friends but only fell for each other recently.

She is an actress with her own has a Youtube page:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom