Visits Down Under

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Australian

Heir Presumptive
City
Perth
Country
Australia
I wonder if the Japanes royal family have visited AUstralia, we are not that far away from them. I would like to see a Japan/Australia visit. Australian state visit to Japan and Japan to AUstralia.

Whats the point in the japanese family visiting australia. is there a point

hello1111 said:
Whats the point in the japanese family visiting australia. is there a point
ahum...well for starters Australia is located in an economic region known as the Asia-Oceania region or Asia-Pacific region so it would make sense that Australia would strengthen its political relationship with any Asian state which in turn may help strengthen the economy within this region...Also Australia tends to have stronger political relationship with continents further away such as North America and Europe but we should really get to know our closer neighbours first don't you think...? ^___^

For the bit I know I do not think Australians will be too excited about the Japan Royals coming to visit them here. There are still some hard feelings about the war few years ago......... a midget submarine around Sydney ........ and few bombs falling around Darwin .......

there were SO many japanese tourists in australia when i visited =D japanese tourists boost the economy everywhere ;) it would be beneficial to both countries if they had a friendly relationship

Japan is Australia's number one trading partner. In a few years it will be China. Australia's economic growth and continuing prosperity are very much bound up with SE Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom