Family Of Crown Princess Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larzen- I couldn't find the picture of the CP family. I only saw the picture of MM father. Could you help?

Thanks-
Rebafan

the pictures are currently only in the magazine not on the webiste and I cant post the scans here under the new rules.

They visited twice, Haakon, Mette-Marit and Espen Høiby Sunday night, and Haakon, Mette-Mairt, Marius, Ingrid ALexandra and Sverre Magnus Monday morning, Se og HØr has in the magazine pictures from both occasions. Mette-Marit carried Ingrid, Haakon had Sverre in a Maxi cosy and Marius carried what looked alot like Ingrids white bear.

Larzen said:
the pictures are currently only in the magazine not on the webiste and I cant post the scans here under the new rules.

They visited twice, Haakon, Mette-Marit and Espen Høiby Sunday night, and Haakon, Mette-Mairt, Marius, Ingrid ALexandra and Sverre Magnus Monday morning, Se og HØr has in the magazine pictures from both occasions. Mette-Marit carried Ingrid, Haakon had Sverre in a Maxi cosy and Marius carried what looked alot like Ingrids white bear.

and we will not be able to see photos nowhere? :ohmy:

It shows what an amazing person Mette-Marit is not to hold a grudge, her father made life a little tough for her and I am sure embarassed her on many occasions but when he needed her most, she was there.

I take my hat of to the whole family, can't have been easy for them but he is her father and she will have no regrets if she takes care of him now.

thanks you avalon for the pictures !!!!!

I have many desire to see the princes with its children, it makes a pile of time that I do not see the family to the complete one.

What happened to the Volvo? Or do they have 2 cars? It's a pity we can't see the kids

Lucidu said:
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT size=3><FONT color=yellowgreen>On 18 november, the Crown Princess, Crown Prince Haakon and their children Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre, as well as Mette-Marit's son Marius from a previouly the kids. Remember this is their grandfather, it must be really hard to see him this sick. God Bless them.

So no news about him now ?
I really hope on a lighter mode that we will get pix for Sverre's first birthday

Does someone know when her siblings were born? Is any of them married or has children?

i just know that Mette-Marit has 2 older brothers,Espen and Per, and a sister, Kristin. Kristin is sure to have a dother.

Mette Marit have 2 brother and 1 sister. Kristin is married to Per Olav Bjørnøy. And they have 2 children, Maria and Kamilla. Per is married to Wenche Lindal, they have 2 children, Julia og Joachim. Espen is married to Renate Jonssen, and they have a boy. I think his name is Nicolai.

Thank you very much. I wonder how old the children are? And is her sister Kristin older or younger?

lilytornado said:
Thank you very much. I wonder how old the children are? And is her sister Kristin older or younger?
Mette-Marit is the youngest.

Has anyone heard anything about the state of her father's health? In other words, has he died or is he still alive?
Thanks in advance.

CP Mette-Marit's dad has passed away

CP M-M's father has passed away today after being ill for a long time. He had lung cancer and was also struggling with KOLS (lung dicease that heavy smokers often struggle with).

Sven O. Høiby er død

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no. even if I didn't really like him alot (because of all this scandals) I am so sorry for Mette-Marit . :sad:

Last edited:
:sad: I am so sorry for the princess MM

Thats very sad for Mette-Marit. My thoughts are with them. I hope they reconciled

Condolences

I am sorry for the death of Mr. Hoiby. I want to give my condolences to the royal family, especially to princess and her husband, and her family. He is rest in peace.

This is a very sad news for Mette-Marit and her family.:sad:

My condolonces to Mette-Marit and her family.:sad:

My thoughts go out to the family.

Back
Top Bottom