Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel & Princess Eléonore: News & Events, Oct. 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good heavens! What a handsome guy Gabriël is! This military style haircut suits him well (and he is back in d'Udekem d'Acoz land charisma wise). I am impressed by him all over again.

Dear lord, i just came from watching Gabriel receiving his Blue beret and i couldn't help but notice how immensely huge he is in comparison to the other students, does anybody know exactly how tall is he yet? I really would like to know. My guess is that he's about 6'4

He's just her little brother. I loved how she was going in to hug him but recognized the formality of the moment and just stood close by his side.

A job well done Gabriel.
Got through the six week and now off to the academy.

Handsome impressive young man. His parents must be beside themselves with pride when they look at their children and the family they have created.

Lucky Belgium.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew he's tall but when Gabriel is in his uniform he looks huuuge! What a handsome young man ?

Really I love that video clip of the family taking pictures together. Elisabeth just can't hide her joy for her brother and almost forgot it's a formal picture as she instinctively clinged to Gabriel at first (I quite sure she must have taken some "more casual" pictures with him later in her own smartphone :lol: ). Philippe and Mathilde looks so proud. What a lovely family.

Gabriel's parents are pretty tall yet he towers over both of them. He looks to be at least 6'4".:ohmy:

Jeez, Gabriel's huge. Consider Elisabeth was wearing heels today; he must be at least a solid head and a half taller than her.

I wonder if he'll be the tallest Belgian royal ever?

Dear lord, i just came from watching Gabriel receiving his Blue beret and i couldn't help but notice how immensely huge he is in comparison to the other students, does anybody know exactly how tall is he yet? I really would like to know. My guess is that he's about 6'4

The King is around 6'1 and Gabriel looks MUCH taller than his father, so I think he might even be around 6'6 :eek:

Prince Gabriel is a professional football coaching scout's dream...tall and very solid build!:lol:

I doubt if he is 6'6...yet. But he is only in very late adolescence. There is still time!;)

Also, most teenage boys these days are bean poles, tall but skinny.
Gabriel is not only very tall but also very powerfully built, he looks much bigger than everyone else at his batch for that reason.

Good heavens! What a handsome guy Gabriël is! This military style haircut suits him well (and he is back in d'Udekem d'Acoz land charisma wise). I am impressed by him all over again.
Well, for me he had his best looking years about between 15 and 18 - and military haircuts are not my cup of tea... Seeing the Prince´s profile image and his walk he reminds me more and more of the King while as a boy I thought he looked very much like his mother.

Well, for me he had his best looking years about between 15 and 18 - and military haircuts are not my cup of tea... Seeing the Prince´s profile image and his walk he reminds me more and more of the King while as a boy I thought he looked very much like his mother.
He still has his mother's looks, but he walks just like his father, that's for sure.

The Palace released a new portrait to mark Prince Emmanuel‘s 17th birthday today, October 4. It was taken at Laeken castle:

** Portrait **

Aww...he looks exactly Iike his father!

What can be said is that the children of the current king and Queen are very good-looking group and very close knit. The sons are good looking and the daughters are beautiful.

The Palace released a new portrait to mark Prince Emmanuel‘s 17th birthday today, October 4. It was taken at Laeken castle:

** Portrait **
What a terrible photo!

He is 17. He lives a happy and care free life. In my opinion, a photo taken by his siblings (because at their age siblings take the best photos) of him smiling and engaging in one of his hobbies or passions would have been a perfect photo to mark his birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree that it is a terrible photo. There's a good chance that this is the one that Prince Gabriel preferred to the traditional choices that were offered.

Prince Emmanuel ;) Gabriël is 19.

Prince Emmanuel is only 17 years of age ,cruel and unnecessary posts and replies have been deleted and we would ask members not to discuss such matters especially when its regarding someone under 18 years old!

Emmanuel is probably the least outgoing of the siblings (he is his dad's clone, after all). Maybe he prefers a touch of mystery if it leaves him literally feeling less exposed.

I like it and it matches his personality. He is the most reserved and serious of his siblings, and the most like his father, so a photo like this suits him. Happy Birthday to the Prince!

I like it and it matches his personality. He is the most reserved and serious of his siblings, and the most like his father, so a photo like this suits him. Happy Birthday to the Prince!

I agree with this 100%, we have had pictures of him playing his saxophone and other things, maybe he wanted this one for his birthday, I think it is nice :flowers:

The boy is 100% Coburg tho, if Mathilde hasn't given birth to him, she wouldn't know he was her son, he has NOTHING of hers! :lol:?

" Thursday, Prince Gabriël, 19, will participate at the opening ceremony of the academic year of the Royal Military Academy. His parents King Philippe and Queen Mathilde, siblings Emmanuel and Eléonore and grandfather King Albert will be in attendance."

"Belgian Queen Paola, 85, has been told by doctors to rest due to a fall. That’s why she couldn’t attend Thursday’s ceremony with Prince Gabriël, the Royal Palace told me. Due to an earlier fall, in March, Paola was ordered to rest for 8 weeks."

https://www.hln.be/royalty/koningin-paola-komt-opnieuw-ten-val-en-moet-rusten~a373646d/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom