"Royals.... They're just like us !"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iloveroyals said:
You're right. And it seemed she couldn't live without them at that time, especially around the Beach Club, near the boats...I think that apart from liking that fashion, she liked looking very tall (maybe taller than mom ?:) )

Well, I needed to look taller, I'm afraid.:lol: But those who have seen her assure that she's very tall, even wearing nohigh heeled shoes. I think it was just a fad.

Kimetha, you are correct. Royals are not like us and they never will be.

Sure they may have the best of everything and may not have to deal with issues that most people do, but their lives are the same throughout. Everything is planned and pre-maintained. They have had the best in life, by birthweight not necessarily working for it. They cannot do anything without ten people following, they will always be overprotected and guarded. They do have a secure life, but perhaps just a little too secure.

For the most part, I don't think anyone here wishes they were royalty, we are just admiring them - (hopefully) in a healthy manner. :lol:

I have just removed some off topic posts in this thread. Let's stick with the topic at hand please.

Thanks

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom