Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo expecting first child for 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have a fully equipped ER on her private plane. With blood supplies, respirator, incubator etc. I suppose if she's that rich, she can just hop around and not give it a thought. I expected to have a cloudless delivery--I was healthy, baby was healthy, but other women I know were the same way and had emergency caesarians. My daughter-in-law, picture of health, had emergency caesarian. She would have died without modern medical intervention within hours. I know one woman who would have died without intervention within 15 minutes, or at least would have lost the baby. But if rich enough one can take the hospital along, I guess.

I hope they have a fully equipped ER on her private plane. With blood supplies, respirator, incubator etc. I suppose if she's that rich, she can just hop around and not give it a thought. I expected to have a cloudless delivery--I was healthy, baby was healthy, but other women I know were the same way and had emergency caesarians. My daughter-in-law, picture of health, had emergency caesarian. She would have died without modern medical intervention within hours. I know one woman who would have died without intervention within 15 minutes, or at least would have lost the baby. But if rich enough one can take the hospital along, I guess.

A private plane can very easily alter the flight plan and land in the case of a medical emergency. She could probably be off the plane and at a hospital in 30 minutes or less if need be. They could have an ambulance meet her on the tarmac. I'm also certain the doctors that actually know her health, know her due date, and know her medical arrangements are advising her about travel.

I'm sorry to get snappish with you, I just really hate the idea that it's fine to speculate and judge about intimate health matters when a woman is pregnant. So many times, people are comfortable judging and acting like they know more about a pregnant woman's health than that person and their doctors and can judge what a woman eats and drinks, how she exercises and how she travels and imply that the woman is making foolish choices.

This whole thread is speculation about her pregnancy, so maybe it would be wise to drop the thread if speculation offends. At least I will drop it.

This whole thread is speculation about her pregnancy, so maybe it would be wise to drop the thread if speculation offends. At least I will drop it.

I just feel like there's a big difference between harmless speculation, i.e. whether it will be a boy or girl, what they'll name their baby, where they'll live, etc and saying that it's inappropriate and unseemly for her to be going about her life because of speculation that implies she's ignoring doctor orders or putting herself and her baby in danger.

Just my opinion.

Time to move on. As said several times before there has not been any official confirmation about the due date. Besides that it's fine to discuss the pics and information we get, the gender or possible baby names, but further speculations shouldn't be carried too far.

I've seen it rumored that she's having a boy and I've seen it rumored she's having a girl. Interestingly, I've also seen it written that the parents have chosen not to know the gender (which seems like them to me). The baby shower in London appeared to have both blue & pink decorations, which could mean they don't know the gender (or don't want it revealed publicly).
Side note: In January, Andrea debuted a tattoo of what seems to be the feminine symbol on his right ribs. I'm torn between thinking this could be a clue to the baby's gender or just an ode to Tatiana (ribs= Adam & Eve). Or something else entirely...

Well there is a 50/50 chance the rumours are right:lol:

No 50/50!
She could also have twins!
Any joke apart, I'm very happy for them and of course for Pcs Caroline.
I already think to nice presentation pics.

Here is an article from Hola.com according to wich Tatiana's pregnacy is coming to its term these days. According to the same article the baby could even already be born... The baby would be, according to Hola.com, the third in line to succed P. Albert since P. Caroline would have abdicated from her succesion rights in favor of Andrea

Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo agotan la dulce espera

http://Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo agotan la dulce espera

Here is an article from Hola.com according to wich Tatiana's pregnacy is coming to its term these days. According to the same article the baby could even already be born... The baby would be, according to Hola.com, the third in line to succed P. Albert since P. Caroline would have abdicated from her succesion rights in favor of Andrea

Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo agotan la dulce espera

http://Mónaco crece: Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santodomingo agotan la dulce espera

To even get onto the line of succession Andrea first has to marry the childs mother. I don't think we have seen anything from Caroline that says she has or will renounce her place in the current line of succession.

To even get onto the line of succession Andrea first has to marry the childs mother. I don't think we have seen anything from Caroline that says she has or will renounce her place in the current line of succession.

:previous: I believe they are engaged, so it's possible, until we see a happy announcement from Uncle Al and Auntie Char, that this baby will one day inherit.

Well, i was just referring what the article says... :ermm: Quite frankly i think we're still far from that succession scenario, not because i believe the princely couple will ever produce an heir ( wich i don't, but... that's a possibility ), but because Monseigneur is still young and he still can reign over Monaco for decades before such a scenario has to be really considered...

This thread is not about Prince Albert and Princess Charlene - off topic posts have been removed - for succession issues please check out our extra thread!

I hate to interested in this baby cos it feeds paparazzi interest in them but I'd really want to see how the next generation of Grimaldis would look like. Andrea was the cutest Royal/pseudo-Royal baby ever, imo, I'm sure his kid would compete with him for that title.

I have a stupid question??? Where does the couple live??? It is not very clear, they travelling a lot, but now they should settle somewhere!

They intend to marry before the baby is born?

They intend to marry before the baby is born?

If they intend that, they will have married already without anyone knowing (highly unlikely).. the baby is expected any day now, so they most likely are not marrying before birth now..

The first thing I thought today when I saw pictures of Pierre attending the plane presentation with Caroline was that he may be filling in for Andrea so he can be with Tatiana (or P may have just gone on his own).

Filling in for Andrea means that Andrea was somehow supposed to be there, doesn't it? And I don't think that's the case. Pierre has been acompanning prince Albert many times before, in fact, I think Pierre is now the most involved of the Casiraghi siblings in the monaco things.

Just wishful thinking, I guess :p
But Andrea often accompanies Princess Caroline as well (Inaugurating the Christmas Village, USS Mt. Whitney).
I was just hoping his absence could be interpreted as him off somewhere with a baby in his arms (or almost). I realize that's a stretch. I'm just so hungry for information, Lol!

From norwegian Se og Hør:
At the weekend several medias reported that Princess Caroline of Monaco shall have become a grandmother. Now, however, it is clear that Tatiana has not given birth and that the rumors are untrue: - We have received a lot of phone calls. We have nothing to confirm yet, but a press release will be sent out when the baby comes into the world, says Mrs. Lorenzi from the Principality press office to Seoghør.no
Andrea casiraghi - Benekter hemmelig fødsel - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Translation

First people said she was due in January, then February and now we are into March. What is she carrying in there, a dumbo?

I don't why such a mystery mess! when baby will be here it will be known, they are not insane to hide it!
I think she has a huge bumb and people thought she was due earlier, that is all!

Oh, thanks Lady Finn! I guess that tiny bit of information will have to do for now, but it's more than what we had!

Does this mean the statement will come from the palace or just Princess Caroline's press office?

I guess the baby will definitely be born in 2013.

Please note that all posts doubting and discussing the paternity have been removed as speculative. Princess Caroline has officially confirmed that her son and Tatiana would become parents, so there's absolutely no need to give rise to doubts. Further posts about it will be deleted without notice. Thanks!

And most recently, Barbara Lorenzi of the palace press office said that a press statement would be released once the baby had been born.

Andrea casiraghi - Benekter hemmelig fødsel - Seoghør.no Kongelige

The palace (Prince Albert's side of things) does not and has never commented on the Casiraghi's because they are not members of the princely family. Any news regarding them comes from Princess Caroline's press office, like the engagement announcement did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom