Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo expecting first child for 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wouldn't put it past T to "plan" her pregnancy to force A into marriage. Either he'd "do the right thing" or follow in his uncle's footsteps. She wouldn't be the first woman to try it and certainly won't be the last.

I also wouldn't put it past T to "plan" her pregnancy to force A into marriage. Either he'd "do the right thing" or follow in his uncle's footsteps. She wouldn't be the first woman to try it and certainly won't be the last.

I think she loves him, but it has definitely crossed my mind that she did exactly that.

An "accidental" pregnancy after all these years together just strikes me as odd. :ermm:

Tatiana does not need to "catch" Andrea, as others have done. She´s far richer than the Grimaldi´s, and he´s not even the heir.

Why since the engagement haven't we seen the two of them together ??? We used to... a lot.....

Once again this thread has had a major clean-up! This is neither a place to discuss fertility issues nor one to speculate about the baby plans of other members of the family or of members of other royal houses. Further off-topic or speculative posts will be deleted without notice!

I don't think we should judge Tatiana, many women talk to their partners and decide to have kids after a while, I really doubt she would have gotten pregnant with the purpose of trapping Andrea after 8 years, she's a quite independent woman for what I can see, a rich heiress but she's not Paris Hilton nor a Kardashian, she works and makes a name for herself in the world of fashion.

I hope the best for her, the baby and Andrea of course :flowers:

Perhaps she has not appeared in public lately because she has become HUGE with the baby! Sometimes in the last month, a woman can barely walk. She was pretty big in last picture seen. Twins maybe or a large baby. My infant years ago was 9 l/2 pounds and I could not walk without limping the last month, as he was pressing on my hip joint.

I think Tatiana is becoming more & more beautiful lately, pregnancy definitely suits her! I haven't read back the whole thread, so could someone please tell me when is she due?

I so would love her to have the baby in January... What a marvelous birthday present to P. Caroline!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Yes, it would be lovely if the baby was born on Caroline's birthday. ! :flowers:

Possible names/godparents?

Baby's godparents will be, I suppose Charlotte Casiraghi (paternal aunt) and Julio Mario Santo Domingo III (maternal uncle).

Names for their boy: Giulio Stefano Rainier.
And if it, however, happens to be a girl: Giulia Tatiana Carolina

How about Giulia Patricia Florestine if it's a girl and Henri Julio Alexandre if it's a boy???? Anyway, as much as we try, we never get to guess the royal babies names. The royal parents always manage to surprise us, so nothing to do but wait and see... Uhf!!!

Yes, it would be lovely if the baby was born on Caroline's birthday. ! :flowers:

I was thinking the same thing. It would be a wonderful bday present for HRH.

Last edited by a moderator:
But where the baby will be born? The couple are in Brazil (at least they were yesterday) and what I know is that travels by plane are not allowed after the 7th month of pregnancy. Her maternal family is from Brazil so the baby will be born here or they will travel again, with the chance of the baby being born in the aeroplane! :ohmy:

But where the baby will be born? The couple are in Brazil (at least they were yesterday) and what I know is that travels by plane are not allowed after the 7th month of pregnancy. Her maternal family is from Brazil so the baby will be born here or they will travel again, with the chance of the baby being born in the aeroplane! :ohmy:
this is why I am so confused:lol:

As cristine said her maternal family is from Brazil and Tatiana seems to have the country in her heart given the amount of time she passes there. Andrea too seems to be fond of the country. Are their ties to Brazil enough to want their baby to be born there? We don't know... But maybe they are... we'll have to wait and see...

I would asssume they travel by private plane so they can travel up and including the day the child is born. It is commercial airlines that does not want to be turned into maternity wards.

maybe they're traveling with a doctor and the whole "equipment" on the plane xD

I'm sure Tatiana asked her doctors about traveling while pregnant and they gave her the OK to do so. I think it's all up to mother to be's condition.

I think the late Princess of Wales even traveled when she was pregnant with William or Harry.

I'm sure Tatiana asked her doctors about traveling while pregnant and they gave her the OK to do so. I think it's all up to mother to be's condition.

I think the late Princess of Wales even traveled when she was pregnant with William or Harry.

Not that late in the pregnancy.

Cabin pressure can trigger labor, plus airlines don't want to deliver babies so I doubt they are going anywhere.
It makes sense they want the baby to be born in her country.
I guess they flew to Brazil after NYC, one month at least before the due date, early Feb sounds about right.

Airplanes, airlines... what about ships? Are they only in museums nowadays?

Do they have an ocean going yacht?

This thread has been cleaned up. As soon as there will any news, they'll be posted here for sure, we just have to be a bit patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom