The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Majesty

Halo Trust chief executive Guy Willoughby quits | Third Sector
Quote:
Guy Willoughby has resigned as chief executive of the landmine clearance charity the Halo Trust, which he co-founded 26 years ago.

Trustees voted unanimously to suspend Willoughby in July citing at the time a "serious deterioration in relations" between him and the board, and it has now come to light that he resigned the following month.

A spokesman for the Halo Trust refused to discuss the details of Willoughby’s resignation and settlement deal, but The Daily Telegraph reports it to be "a figure in excess of £100,000".

Old 05-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry played polo at the Cirencester Park Polo Club on May 24, benefiting a number of charities including MapAction, WellChild and Centrepoint. Harry's team lost 8-7.

Getty Images gallery

Prince Harry Returns to the Polo Field After Making Time for a Special Visit for Princess Charlotte - People.com
Harry goes polo! The prince shows off his equestrian skills at charity match... just days after meeting his niece Princess Charlotte for the first time - The Daily Mail

Old 06-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

June 11: Prince Harry attended a reception for MapAction

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 32m32 minutes ago
Last night Prince Harry helped celebrate @mapaction's recent achievements for #EbolaResponse & #NepalEarthquake

Harry's Speech
Old 06-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Majesty

Great! He is taking on quite many engagements lately!
Old 06-12-2015, 07:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well June is usually one of the busiest months for the royals before their summer holidays. Harry is about to disappear to Africa for around three months so he is getting his engagements in now as he won't be really available for any more from July to the end of September.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Majesty

Several members become embedded at Balmoral, Birkhall etc in August and September. William and Kate may take the children up there for a while. I think it's great that Harry is keeping busy, including meeting Michelle Obama and her daughters shortly.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Majesty

Both Harry and William were at a dinner for the youth charity wearefulleffect last night. Harry attended a film premiere made by members back in February.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR32gFpWsAE824D.jpg
Old 10-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Both Harry and William were at a dinner for the youth charity wearefulleffect last night. Harry attended a film premiere made by members back in February.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR32gFpWsAE824D.jpg
another photo
http://41.media.tumblr.com/add378a7e...rwxoo1_500.jpg
Old 05-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Majesty

"The Campaign to Change Direction is proud to announce that Prince Harry of Wales has joined the campaign and will be featured in a public service announcement (PSA) running on a Times Square jumbotron in New York.

Prince Harry has been a steadfast supporter of members of the military, both in the United Kingdom and around the world, and an advocate for the physical and mental well-being of those who serve and their families. The campaign applauds his efforts and is pleased to have his help in encouraging everyone to recognize the Five Signs of emotional suffering and the importance of caring for one’s emotional well-being."

Prince Harry of Wales and Richard Gere Support Campaign to Change Direction | The Campaign to Change Direction

http://67.media.tumblr.com/bf5b8bb9f...d44ko1_500.jpg
Old 05-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Majesty

Harry, William and Kate visited Heads Together yesterday (Aus time.)

Some comments on Harry from that event. CALM Trustee Marcus Chapman on Prince Harry 'Harry himself says he gets stressed and has to find ways, strategies for him to de-clutter. It makes people think it's alright to talk about it.'

MIND member Jade Jennings on Harry.
'It was amazing. He looked you straight in the eye and he was really warm and caring....He understands. He said that when he's angry he likes to have a good box as well'.

Champion boxer Duke McKenzie on Harry having a go with the boxing gloves on the visit.
'Harry packs a punch. Harry was giving me the eye and I think he wanted to take me out but I had to let him know who the real Duke was'.

'Harry wanted to know if I could make a return and come out of retirement, and if him and me could do ten rounds, but I said 'No, Your Highness, I can't do that because you might knock me out and embarrass me!'
'He was loving every minute of it. A really genuine guy.'

'Harry had the strongest punch. Harry's a banger, make no mistake about it. He runs like a Bentley or a Rolls Royce. He purrs quite well. I've boxed my whole life and he's got a fair punch on him.'

All this and 'blue suede' lined loafers too!

http://www.gq.com/story/prince-harry-blue-soled-shoes
Old 05-26-2016, 06:38 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the concert and football match for Sentebale have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ale-38079.html thread.
Old 05-28-2016, 07:51 PM
Majesty

Article about the polo match played by Harry and William. Harry said something weeks ago about having to have treatment for physical injuries caused by his army service. Now it looks as if his polo playing has affected his back also.

Princes William and Harry have fun horsing around as they take to the field at polo event
Old 05-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Majesty

A tribute article in People about Harry's work with vets.

Prince Harry Is a Veteran's Best Friend : People.com
Old 06-24-2016, 05:56 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the Queen's Young Leaders event have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5-a-38398.html thread.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:29 AM
Majesty

Harry visited the Burrell St Sexual Health Centre Southwark today.
To raise HIV/AIDS awareness destigmatise issues around getting tested and treatment Harry had an HIV test today, broadcast live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...34088506642432

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz4ENhpofX4

Found to be negative, thank God!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Harry has HIV Test at Burrell Street Centre-
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-14-2016, 10:55 AM
Majesty

Tell me what you want, laugh at me, I don't care: Harry does look like his mother everytime he champions and supports such great causes.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I don't see it so much in his looks but his mannerisms and his charisma and his huggability is 100% his mother. Harry has the gift of making whomever he is talking to feel as if they're his new best friend. He goes above and beyond what would be expected of him and thinking that Harry is just doing his "duty" is a statement that doesn't fit too well.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Majesty

well done Harry
http://65.media.tumblr.com/2a8ed059e...m6bo1_1280.jpg
Old 07-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Found to be negative, thank God!
This is a statement that should be echoed by many, many more people after being tested. I really think Harry went the extra mile in publicly being tested and cleared. Hope many follow his example.