Which Royal are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got:

princess1.jpg

As a Princess you recognize there is so much about the world you need to learn. You may sometimes be naive but other times you are wise beyond your years! You are sharp, observant, joyous, and interested in your own personal growth. You have a very caring heart, and are a sweet and beautiful woman.

Regina said:
Thank you hillary, this quiz is fantastic!!!! And very funny!!

I'm a Countess!!! :)
Your're very welcome! :D I thought members of the forum would enjoy it since we all love Royals ^___^

p.s. hope everyone is having fun with it ^___^

Good idea Danielle ^__^ i took the men's test too and i'm King...Duke sounds better though...^___^

king1.jpg

You are a King!
Strong, Wise, Noble, Compassionate.
A Born Leader!

You are the epitomy of what every man should be. What sets you apart from the other men of rank and nobility is you combine every best quality they possess into one. You are skilled, motivated, ambitious, filled with a sense of purpose and morality. You know when to relax and have fun and when to be serious and courageous. You seek peace, prosperity and love in your life, and as a ruler, you seek it for your kingdom. Others follow you because of your ability to move them, and because you earned their respect. You are admired, even envied, but above all else, greatly loved.

I played again and it's the Prince.
It's a quite good game and funny.Thanks a lot Hillary.

im a princess

Lovely, Innocent, Charming!

As a Princess you recognize there is so much about the world you need to learn. You may sometimes be naive but other times you are wise beyond your years! You are sharp, observant, joyous, and interested in your own personal growth. You have a very caring heart, and are a sweet and beautiful woman.

Good idea to take the quiz for the opposite gender. If I were a man, I would be a King. Kind of weird, since I'm a baroness on the other quiz. Oh well. I like the baroness better. I noticed there were a lot of us that came out that way.

Baroness power! :p

i am the massage therapist who works on any royal who can afford
my price:p
so i guess i'm a nonroyal

I am a Baroness according to hillary_nugent's test, and The Queen according to irishchic5's test. Interesting results!

Well, I decided to take the female version.

" You are a Maiden!
Content, Loving, Peaceful!
Your cares are worldly and you wish to help others."

irishchic5 said:
I just found another quiz that tells which UK royal you are!

I'm the Queen.

You have to register, but it's free.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/royal/start.html

Let me know how you do!
"
Which Royal Are You?

Dennism, you are Prince William!

Ah, Prince Charming! Yes, you are most like the second in line royal heir—a true blue blood with the common touch.

As one who recognises their responsibilities, you’d probably be just the type to interrupt your own fun on a marvellous skiing holiday to satisfy the need for a royal photo call. But like Prince William, you’d probably find that once your duties were fulfilled, you’d prefer to retreat back into the privacy of your own world—and woe be to the photographer who overstepped the royal bounds and captured your private moment for prosperity--that would not make you a happy prince!

Like the People’s Prince, you are very willing to give but would probably be most comfortable if that could be done in private. If you think about it, you may find that you’re happier with life’s simpler pleasures and would eschew the limelight if you could—if only you weren’t such a charming soul that people seem to gravitate to you! If you were to give a party, who knows who might just try to gatecrash! You’re most likely the sort that generally prefers quiet, intimate evenings with a few friends rather than big lavish parties—they may be fun on occasion but you’d probably prefer they weren’t the norm for your own social scene. And whilst you can certainly appreciate life’s finer things, if you had the royal treasury at your disposal your trappings would most likely be quality rather than quantity. Do you suffer from William’s conflict of feeling a strong sense of obligation whilst still wanting to march to the beat of your own drummer? Don’t fret—with your natural charm you’ll find that if you set your mind to it, you can manage both—and still remain the heir to the throne of people’s hearts!

Another great quiz! Thanks. Yay! I'm Her Majesty the Queen:D :
You are The Queen!
We feel we must curtsey to you, your Majesty! You are grace personified. No, that’s not a polite way of hinting that you are a bit style-challenged!

Rather, that you possess the attributes that monarchy is made of—a keen sense of responsibility, an appreciation of tradition, and true leadership skills. But that’s not to say that you’re stodgy in any way--who knows, perhaps if you were the monarch you might even throw caution to the wind and abandon those white gloves and that little royal wave.

You may find that your natural ability to problem solve may lead others to seek out your advice and direction. When it’s needed, you have the ability to take charge whilst maintaining that most British of all personality traits—the stiff upper lip. And, like the Queen, you may just find you’re able to emerge with a highly quotable quote when it’s least expected. You share Her Majesty’s ability to hold your cards close which may sometimes lead others to wonder what’s going on behind that placid demeanour, but you know it’s not that you’re cold or removed.

Perhaps it’s merely that you’re more comfortable providing the calm in the eye of the storm rather than creating the tempest yourself. After all, when is the last time The Queen’s behaviour created headlines? Whilst you may be ready to lead the nation, your love of life’s quieter pleasures means that you may find you’re more comfortable with quieter lifestyle away from the spotlight. But that’s fine. When you choose to exercise the full power of your personality, you’ll find that you are truly the ruler of your own domain!

Dennism said:
"
Which Royal Are You?

Dennism, you are Prince William!

Ah, Prince Charming! Yes, you are most like the second in line royal heir—a true blue blood with the common touch.

As one who recognises their responsibilities, you’d probably be just the type to interrupt your own fun on a marvellous skiing holiday to satisfy the need for a royal photo call. But like Prince William, you’d probably find that once your duties were fulfilled, you’d prefer to retreat back into the privacy of your own world—and woe be to the photographer who overstepped the royal bounds and captured your private moment for prosperity--that would not make you a happy prince!

Like the People’s Prince, you are very willing to give but would probably be most comfortable if that could be done in private. If you think about it, you may find that you’re happier with life’s simpler pleasures and would eschew the limelight if you could—if only you weren’t such a charming soul that people seem to gravitate to you! If you were to give a party, who knows who might just try to gatecrash! You’re most likely the sort that generally prefers quiet, intimate evenings with a few friends rather than big lavish parties—they may be fun on occasion but you’d probably prefer they weren’t the norm for your own social scene. And whilst you can certainly appreciate life’s finer things, if you had the royal treasury at your disposal your trappings would most likely be quality rather than quantity. Do you suffer from William’s conflict of feeling a strong sense of obligation whilst still wanting to march to the beat of your own drummer? Don’t fret—with your natural charm you’ll find that if you set your mind to it, you can manage both—and still remain the heir to the throne of people’s hearts!
...I hope that special Princess will see this...:) ;)

irishchic5 said:
I just found another quiz that tells which UK royal you are!

I'm the Queen.

You have to register, but it's free.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/royal/start.html

Let me know how you do!
im been enter that websites its so cool!

but i got as Queen in uk tickles but i got registers!

Sara Boyce

Great game irishchick5! ^__^

I'm the Queen... is that a good thing? hm...

We feel we must curtsey to you, your Majesty! You are grace personified. No, that’s not a polite way of hinting that you are a bit style-challenged!

Rather, that you possess the attributes that monarchy is made of—a keen sense of responsibility, an appreciation of tradition, and true leadership skills. But that’s not to say that you’re stodgy in any way--who knows, perhaps if you were the monarch you might even throw caution to the wind and abandon those white gloves and that little royal wave.

You may find that your natural ability to problem solve may lead others to seek out your advice and direction. When it’s needed, you have the ability to take charge whilst maintaining that most British of all personality traits—the stiff upper lip. And, like the Queen, you may just find you’re able to emerge with a highly quotable quote when it’s least expected. You share Her Majesty’s ability to hold your cards close which may sometimes lead others to wonder what’s going on behind that placid demeanour, but you know it’s not that you’re cold or removed.

Perhaps it’s merely that you’re more comfortable providing the calm in the eye of the storm rather than creating the tempest yourself. After all, when is the last time The Queen’s behaviour created headlines? Whilst you may be ready to lead the nation, your love of life’s quieter pleasures means that you may find you’re more comfortable with quieter lifestyle away from the spotlight. But that’s fine. When you choose to exercise the full power of your personality, you’ll find that you are truly the ruler of your own domain!

According to the test, I am a Duke

On the first quiz I'm the queen, then on the second I'm Prince Charles...I'm not sure how I feel about that, lol.

Last edited:
On the first quiz im a Countess (jajajaja). :eek: :p

countess1.jpg

You are a Countess!
Ambitious, Determined, Resourceful!
Breathtaking and charismatic.
You will never take no for an answer,
and will work to achieve your goals.

You demand a lot from yourself and others, and dislike incompetence. You are business-motivated and/or interested in politics. You seek positions of power and authority. You are intelligent and career oriented. You also may like to argue and debate. Overall, an amazing woman who is a force to be reckoned with!

iam a maiden

You are a Maiden!
Content, Loving, Peaceful!
You wish to live your life however you see it.
Your cares are worldly and you wish to help others.

While you may respect hierachies such as that of royalty, you don't want to be tied down or bound to class-systems or any thing that would restrict you from what you love to do. You live a contented life as you have most everything you require and that which you don't, you are content with the knowledge that you will receive it one day. You are peaceful and have a desire to help others and to do the right thing. You would love to help starving communities or help just one person in trouble. You are truly a beautiful human being.

that is the nicest thing i've heard all day ;)

the other quiz i am the Queen

everyone pls feel free to curtsey to me when speak with her Majesty :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom