Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find CP Phillipe and Mathilda have the most loving looks and gestures towards each other. It's so romantic to see pictures of them, it's almost like seeing 2 halves coming together!

Prince Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia with his wife, Princess Clotilde

(all photos are courtesy of olycom, last 2 pics thanks to Lucidu)

auntie said:
Queen Margerethe once said she couldn't marry anyone unless she was madly in love, and from the pictures here, it its quite evident!

Queen Beatrix also seemed to have a very loving relationship with PClaus, although maybe on quieter tones,:eek:
:) i agree

ohhhh

purple_platinum said:
Crown Prince Felipe & Crown Princess Letizia at reception for king's 30th anniv of proclamation, nov 23, 2005

Little jokes, little smile, arms around each other waists, holding hands... They looked so happy and glowing... Infanta Leonor must be a real darling for them...

(all photos are taken from http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/30th-anniversary-king-juan-carlos-enthronement-november-25th-1975-2005-a-685-6.html )

They look so happy I love them

Last edited by a moderator:
How hot was Prince Henrik of Denmark when he was younger? lol-he was damn fine!!

How hot was Prince Henrik of Denmark when he was younger? lol-he was damn fine!!

Yes, he was! He looked just like Sean Connery!

Yes, and you can see that Fredrick is a combined version of his mom and dad

1 more of Felipe & Letizia :

i think in couple of years, we'll see their relationship grow like Philippe & Mathilde have, pure love... show their affection in tender and sophisticated way...

(photo from corbis)

A tender scene between King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain

source: Hola magazine

My favourite: Princess Astrid of Belgium (later the Queen) running down the bridge from a ship to her husband's arms. That in the early 1920s. You cannot beat that.

-L :)

Willem Alexander & Maxima
at opening of delores zorreguita's exhibition (nov 25, 2005)

WA looks very protective of her and still put his arms around her even when greeting delores.
(photos from seegerpress)

I can't find the words to say how beautiful these pictures are, purple platinum.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I can't find the words to say how beautiful these pictures are, purple platinum.

thanks, LaChicaMadrilena...

i thought the same thing when i saw the pics. they're very moving..
after 8 years, they still in love as when they first dating, or even more...

they are sooo in love

in the royal couples my favourite one is Cristina and Iñaki, they seem to be so in love and their kids are really good looking, she's like the wine, the older the better and every time he looks at her is with the teenage puppy love...:)

They make a terrific couple and her style is awesome, simple but elegant

Browsing the net, I found two pictures of the Dutch Royal Family.

Máxima with the Queen (source: seegerpress)

W-A and Máxima, koniginnedag 2003. (source: ANP)

Eva-Britt said:
Friso and Mabel, the Italian paparazzi caught them.

It is saying in dutch: The kiss that Mabel is giving him is not beeing answerd

maxima88 said:
It is saying in dutch: The kiss that Mabel is giving him is not beeing answerd

that's exactly what I thought! he looks like he's sulking about something and she's trying to cheer him up but he's not responding.

Máxima&Willem-Alexnader :) From Argenpress(From Crown Princess Mary of Denmark Messageboard)

051210MaximaPalermo03h__Large_.jpg

051210MaximaPalermo04h__Large_.jpg

Last edited:
mirrjam said:
those are very sweet! maxima is shining :)

indeed! they look at each other so sweetly.its wonderful.
these photos cheered up a dreary monday morning for me. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom